Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we stop Bitcoin from crashing?  (Read 3745 times)
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

What is the way to stop Bitcoin from being a bear market?
Maybe if the market's demand of Bitcoin will be high, the risk of its price to go dipping will be lessen. For the reason that all cryptocurrency depends on the market's demand in terms of the market value. It will make the Bitcoin, in demand. It will also avoid or make Bitcoin less volatile. Or if it will be centralized which is quite impossible because it is one of Bitcoin's advantages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:55:31 PM

I will not pray for that to happen because if bitcoin will be something worthwhile then it most obey the rule of the market that is Bull and bear market. When the market is bullish it give us opportunity to sell at a high  price and when it is bearish another opportunity to buy at a cheap price.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:07:50 PM

Bitcoin being decentralised can't be controlled. Bitcoin price depends upon market conditions and with million of Bitcoin holders, you can never certainly control the price. It is driven by supply and demand, various trends in the market, news etc. You can't control any of these factors.
bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:28:01 PM

At this stage of the game, bitcoin  have no intrinsic value, unlike gold or silver.

They're worth only what someone else will pay for them.if bitcoin starts to crash, you

will see people flooding into other crytos and then btc price will fall further down. So i

think it's hard to find a way to stop Bitcoin from crashing.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:29:22 PM

When can't do anything neither increasing nor we can decrease the price. In order to stop bitcoin from crashing we will need buy walls of a minimum of 30k btc. In order for thw price to crash a huge holder must sell and when a huge holder sells all the others also join him to stop the price from crashing a lot of factors are required which is out of our reach. All we can do is see the market getting manipulated.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:21:10 PM

No one could definitely stop it. As we all know that Bitcoin is volatile, and like any other players in the market their rates are unstable. We could only somehow predict what could happen *In this case, we could set up our plans for the future and also be prepared for what could be the outcome of our decisions* but we can't do anything about it. This kind of cases are out of reach by all us, it will happen no matter what. In the world of stocks, Crashing or Fluctuations of rates are already part of it. It is normal, and it happens all the time.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:43:20 AM

When can't do anything neither increasing nor we can decrease the price. In order to stop bitcoin from crashing we will need buy walls of a minimum of 30k btc. In order for thw price to crash a huge holder must sell and when a huge holder sells all the others also join him to stop the price from crashing a lot of factors are required which is out of our reach. All we can do is see the market getting manipulated.
If we see something we look at them carefully that what are we watching how can you say that about decreasing it is just increasing and increasing while it is going very rapidly which is enhancing people lives.
People are investing and getting profit from that. So, I would like to say that if you are talking about bitcoin then it is just increasing instead decreasing.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:39:13 AM

I believe an individual cannot stop Bitcoin from crashing.  Even an influential whales cannot if majority of people won't listen to him.  Bitcoin price relies on the supply and demand of people in the market.  So if demand is pulled out by majority of buyer, then there is no way to stop Bitcoin price from crashing.
It is not always about the demand and supply. Whales do play a very significant role on the price of bitcoin. Holding coins for a long time and dumping them all together can also cause price instability.
If every exchange imposes a limit on buy/sale, we maybe be able to see some stability, but this won't be liked by most of the people since they will lose their financial freedom.

I agree with you , truly whales has a significant role in bitcoin industry, they make the value big and remain in high value, they can surely make the value crash and also high. They make bitcoin more in demand because they have high amount of bitcoin in their wallets. As you can see the trend from last two weeks, bitcoin falls to 3800$ and then jump again upto 4200$ and this keeps going on.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:53:03 AM

I believe an individual cannot stop Bitcoin from crashing.  Even an influential whales cannot if majority of people won't listen to him.  Bitcoin price relies on the supply and demand of people in the market.  So if demand is pulled out by majority of buyer, then there is no way to stop Bitcoin price from crashing.
It is not always about the demand and supply. Whales do play a very significant role on the price of bitcoin. Holding coins for a long time and dumping them all together can also cause price instability.
If every exchange imposes a limit on buy/sale, we maybe be able to see some stability, but this won't be liked by most of the people since they will lose their financial freedom.

I agree with you , truly whales has a significant role in bitcoin industry, they make the value big and remain in high value, they can surely make the value crash and also high. They make bitcoin more in demand because they have high amount of bitcoin in their wallets. As you can see the trend from last two weeks, bitcoin falls to 3800$ and then jump again upto 4200$ and this keeps going on.

I think that this situation here can be lead to manipulation of bitcoin economy as what's been described here regarding those bigger whale's roles in bitcoin industry. The bitcoin value always varies and crashes could not be stopped due to decisions of every person, dumps always happened for a purpose of lot's of holder achieved their long term goal for their investments. Eventually they will re invest again as price started to pump again, that's why we see it's trend jumps again to 4200$.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:57:14 AM

Bitcoin's characteristics is that it is volatile. It can increase and decrease its price from time to time. There a big holder of bitcoin that sometimes affects its crash. So the small bitcoin holder doesnt affect its price. We cannot do anything bout it. Whales sometimes has the connection on the crash and increase bitcoin. They have a bigger factor on what's going on with bitcoins price. Take the crash as discounted days because it is for sure that bitcoin will pump again after that crash.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:08:12 AM

Bitcoin's characteristics is that it is volatile. It can increase and decrease its price from time to time. There a big holder of bitcoin that sometimes affects its crash. So the small bitcoin holder doesnt affect its price. We cannot do anything bout it. Whales sometimes has the connection on the crash and increase bitcoin. They have a bigger factor on what's going on with bitcoins price. Take the crash as discounted days because it is for sure that bitcoin will pump again after that crash.

Whale games for profit are for the short term, they still want the bitcoin to rise periodically, how do we stop Bitcoin from crashing? All we can do is continue to move actively, follow market flows, and actively contribute to every coin you hold so that bitcoin exchange is maintained, don't be easily influenced by downward market trends because it is only temporary, and always obliged to be sensitive to government rumors Global against bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:17:31 AM

Exactly, since Bitcoin has grown so big that now not a single individual, exchange or company can control the price of it. Thus it will keep flowing in its natural flow, the positive news would pump the price and vice versa about negative news. We as a community can just build awareness among Bitcoin users to control emotions when there is extreme volatility in the market, the recent example of pre fork period is best one to describe panic selling wave. Everything was out of control and price went way down just because holders were scared. No one lost their Bitcoin holdings during the fork but still, there was a panic situation during that period.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

Exactly, since Bitcoin has grown so big that now not a single individual, exchange or company can control the price of it. Thus it will keep flowing in its natural flow, the positive news would pump the price and vice versa about negative news. We as a community can just build awareness among Bitcoin users to control emotions when there is extreme volatility in the market, the recent example of pre fork period is best one to describe panic selling wave. Everything was out of control and price went way down just because holders were scared. No one lost their Bitcoin holdings during the fork but still, there was a panic situation during that period.
I agree with that. We should focus on awareness of our control toward our emotions because emotion is one of the primary factor why we are having crashes in bitcoin. If we are going to explain it to them very well why we need to manage our emotion then it will result for a stable and more comfortable market rather than now that most of the people are just depending on their emotion and instinct which is very wrong.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

Bitcoin being decentralised can't be controlled. Bitcoin price depends upon market conditions and with million of Bitcoin holders, you can never certainly control the price. It is driven by supply and demand, various trends in the market, news etc. You can't control any of these factors.
Haha, I think if you are rich man, whales or big boy, very easy for control the emotion of trader on market, this is reason they always are winner on market and if we don't trading carefully, we will become to food for them.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:17:18 PM

Haha, I think if you are rich man, whales or big boy, very easy for control the emotion of trader on market, this is reason they always are winner on market and if we don't trading carefully, we will become to food for them.

Yep, if you attack emotions into trading you'll definitely lose your money and the reason they are always the winner is they're coordinated unlike small holders.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:25:01 PM

We can stop the price from crashing by increasing activities with bitcoin. Bitcoin prices would keep increasing if we increase the usage of bitcoin for purchases and daily activities. Without these being done then bitcoin prices won’t rise but fall.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:04:20 AM

I agree with that. We should focus on awareness of our control toward our emotions because emotion is one of the primary factor why we are having crashes in bitcoin. If we are going to explain it to them very well why we need to manage our emotion then it will result for a stable and more comfortable market rather than now that most of the people are just depending on their emotion and instinct which is very wrong.

This usually happens when we don't have much experience of the market behaviour. I would like to quote the recent example of my friend. He bought few Bitcoins before the fork and suddenly there was a panic selling wave in the market and he lost almost 20% of his investment and he was about to sell all of his holdings, I don't do this usually but I stopped him from doing it. I told him about the selling wave ( a larger version of what he is willing to do with his investments), he was somehow convinced and we all know what happened after the fork. He not only covered his loss but also made the handsome profit. I think that is the result of preferring research over emotion.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:02:16 AM

We can stop the price from crashing by increasing activities with bitcoin. Bitcoin prices would keep increasing if we increase the usage of bitcoin for purchases and daily activities. Without these being done then bitcoin prices won’t rise but fall.
I agree to that we need more activities for bitcoin so we can have a right amount of demand that will sustain the price of bitcoin and probably will pump the price of bitcoin to a higher price. If the demand that we are going to get is continuous and unstoppable then there is nothing to worry about the crash of bitcoin anymore.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:47:44 AM

Hello I am a newbie and I am not really good at trading, really. May I know what is the bear market? And there is another market called and I think it is the bull market? What are those can you explain it to me? I am having trouble about it.

Even if you are not good at trading you must know these two words, they are exactly the opposite.

Bear Market is the market where prices are falling. When you say bitcoin at bear market you are saying that bitcoin's price is falling. The other one is bull market where the share prices are rising.

We can't stop bitcoin from being a bear market because we all know how volatile bitcoin is. Still we can make it at stable price if we can make more users or investors use bitcoin.
I agree. Stopping this process is difficult. Here question in other: How to compel people to use bitkoins, if do not many yet trust to him?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:04:50 AM

Hello I am a newbie and I am not really good at trading, really. May I know what is the bear market? And there is another market called and I think it is the bull market? What are those can you explain it to me? I am having trouble about it.

Even if you are not good at trading you must know these two words, they are exactly the opposite.

Bear Market is the market where prices are falling. When you say bitcoin at bear market you are saying that bitcoin's price is falling. The other one is bull market where the share prices are rising.

We can't stop bitcoin from being a bear market because we all know how volatile bitcoin is. Still we can make it at stable price if we can make more users or investors use bitcoin.
I agree. Stopping this process is difficult. Here question in other: How to compel people to use bitkoins, if do not many yet trust to him?

We can't "compel" people to use bitcoin because its their choice. All we can do is to show them the positive things about using bitcoin. It's already worked in many places if you consider btc usage from a few years ago. The more people use this, the less chance of btc crashing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: