Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you feel it.. There's something in the air.. something BIG..  (Read 519 times)
spartacusrex (OP)

Activity: 718
Merit: 545

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:58:22 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 12:49:56 PM by spartacusrex

[..just re-read my post - I'm a bit out there.. been up all night.. forgive me..]

I'm sensing something..

Something in the crypto sphere.

Something in Bitcoin-Landia.

As we approach 'The Reckoning'.. and a resolution to this stalemate is achieved.

People of all walks of life asking me about Bitcoin. but in a good - how do I get in how do I use - sort of a way.

Maybe the fight it has taken to get here has made the prize seem all the larger - but there is very real sense of excitement about where crypto could lead in the future. From, well, everyone.

And more important than $10k/BTC (6 months tops).. Is the fact that all this 'Crypto-Anarchy' .. is working. (Anarchy - No Rulers, Not no Rules)

The Old Financial Order is crumbling around us fat & bloated & corrupt whilst a completely functioning anarchic-finance-system has sprung up along side. And lo and behold - people can't get enough of it.

More than ever - the old guard seem irrelevant and out of touch. The crypto sphere is literally where anything exciting and innovative is happening.

There's a storm coming.. and a new order.

Life is Code.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

[..just re-read my post - I'm a bit out there.. been up all night.. forgive me..]

I'm sensing something..

As we approach 'The Reckoning'.. and a resolution to this stalemate is achieved.

People of all walks of life asking me about Bitcoin. but in a good - how do I get in how do I use - sort of a way.

Maybe the fight it has taken to get here has made the prize seem all the larger - but there is very real sense of excitement about where crypto could lead in the future. From, well, everyone.

And more important than $10k/BTC (6 months tops).. Is the fact that all this 'Crypto-Anarchy' .. is working. (Anarchy - No Rulers, Not no Rules)

The Old Financial Order is crumbling around us fat & bloated & corrupt whilst a completely functioning anarchic-finance-system has sprung up along side. And lo and behold - people can't get enough of it.

More than ever - the old guard seem irrelevant and out of touch. The crypto sphere is literally where anything exciting and innovative is happening.

The 'old' financial order was mostly about corrupt leaders and hidden agendas destroying the reputation at first place and betray the already poors.
What do you see now?
What is Bitcoin's reputation?  Will it be increased ? How?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:26:17 AM

the $10k/BTC thing is not going to happen in "6 months" tops, i think you are hallucinating because of lack of sleep Wink

but yeah, i have been waiting for this day when the drama which lasted years is coming to an end. and finally all the stalling is ending. it is the "wreckening" of those who stalled things....

this will be the ground floor for the launch to $10K

to the moon with bitcoin...
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

I'm sensing something..

Something is in the works!  That is clear!  What strikes me as odd is the silence on the main stream media....with a 100 billion dollar market cap and an average daily volume around 3 billion dollars....ICO's selling out in the 100's of millions of dollars within seconds and code exploits in the 10's of millions of dollars happening on a daily basis....AND NO MENTION IN THE MSM?  My gut tells me something very explosive may be in the works!
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

Yeah I can feel something in the air. Its the bad actor of EU farting again and again

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/03/20/deutsche-bank-benefits-strong-bond-trading-early-2017/

There were some thoeries that the Greece sittuation and its crisis was meant to save the German banks. As we can see Greece have not saved the German banks. Donald Trump is willing to sink in German economy as we can see the Angela Merkel hiding her face in her hands in despair after a small talk with Donald.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: