Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide for Free now! | Collect $4 worth Bitcoins in 3 days  (Read 1386 times)
Farfenkugel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:15:12 PM

1.33$ a day...
any real benefits? Cost of electricity and internet offset the profit by far!
Gl op

Be realistic, the cost of electricity to browse the web and for internet service is something you are going to have either way.  The electricity cost to browse is nominal, not sure how you could even be worried about that.

And on top of that, this is the "Micro Earnings" forum... not the "get rich quick" forum, so easy small earnings are exactly what people on this forum are looking for.   Maybe you are on the wrong forum...?

I reformulate: your time is more valuable than 1.33$/day.
Microearning won't get you anywhere.

I have to disagree on this part. Some people don't have the luxury to start trading with big money.

People can actually save a few dollars claiming satoshis just to start there project/journey/...

With a good plan and rifht method those few 100k satoshi's can quickly triple and they are launched.

But when you have the oppurtunity to go to work for a few hours, your satoshi claiming can't come near it ofcourse.

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
niotib (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:57:59 AM

Coming back after getting a vouch copy. Got the pdf the method is what op claims. 500 websites for 4$ I think it has captcha need confirmation on that. On the it's a newbie method. Not some top secret stuff.

IT IS NOT PASSIVE.

Thanks a lot for the vouch op. I believe I did justice to it.

Thanks for your valuable time spent on my method and reviewing it...

I think it has captcha need confirmation

Like what you're doing in traffic exchanges.

niotib (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:31:41 AM

Vouch Copy.

YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING FOR FREE NOW!

niotib (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:23:51 AM