Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22065 times)
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:40:19 AM

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY of Nimfamoney ICO!
If you haven't participated yet, do it now
LAST PRICE: 1 ETH = 110 NIMFA:
https://nimfamoney.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:49:21 AM

I registered on the site, I wait for the bounty company.

Sergey, that's awesome! Cheesy Welcome!
Bounty campaign IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Send your referral link to the unlimited number of your friends whose registration will be linked to your account
>>>
The partners that you invite purchase NIMFA tokens during the official period of the ICO
>>>
You receive 2.5% of the total NIMFA token purchase amount made by all your referral partners at the ICO
>>>
Your referral partners will also receive 2.5% of their NIMFA token purchases as a bonus

Example: You have invited 100 friends to Nimfamoney ICO
and they have bought 100000 NIMFA tokens =
You will get 2500 (2.5%) NIMFA tokens as a bonus.

Max, Nimfamoney Founder & CEO

sir founder that's awesome we could earn more by referring others too! And also they could earn as i earn also that is very interesting! More power
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:52:31 AM

How is the ICO going on now guys? Oh! There's only 2 days left for the ico, i hope no body will be left out before the ico ends on the 30th. Rare opportunities like this ico is too good to pass by.

What are your results Huh Huh
loof99

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Yes, your personal details are secured and its betwwen you and the company only, they surely protecting the privacy of their clients.
So what are you waiting for brother avail your tokens and invest now 2 days to go to end its ico period. Good luck to us.

hahaha yes i will what about you are you investing on nimfa too ?

Yes I invest worth 300usd for nimfa. Lets rock and roll.. Cheers 😊
wow! Hearing more from you guys soon about your experience in being one of the nimfaclients hahah
loof99

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

How is the ICO going on now guys? Oh! There's only 2 days left for the ico, i hope no body will be left out before the ico ends on the 30th. Rare opportunities like this ico is too good to pass by.
Yeah,this opportunity is the best. We hope that we could not just earn from keeping this thread posted but also helping this project become on top.
Yes. It will be a good feeling to find out that this project turned out to be successful and knowing that we were part of its success buy making it known to others by word of mouth and by social media advertisements. In short word, making noise about it.
yes and i do believe also that it will turned out well as well as all of us who took our time and take time to be here helping this project.
loof99

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:58:55 AM

Yeah,this opportunity is the best. We hope that we could not just earn from keeping this thread posted but also helping this project become on top.
Raised
518.18593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$150 273.92

visit https://nimfamoney.io/ico and be updated time to time
wow thats very great guys! Look it raised over $100 plus more members are coming xoxo
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:06:56 PM

Join me and the group of trailblazers in Nimfamoney Telegram chat: https://t.me/Nimfamoney

sir founder are there updates on nimfamoney on telegram? More power sir's hope this project will continue to inspire us all
ace4549

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:08:48 PM

Send your referral link to the unlimited number of your friends whose registration will be linked to your account
>>>
The partners that you invite purchase NIMFA tokens during the official period of the ICO
>>>
You receive 2.5% of the total NIMFA token purchase amount made by all your referral partners at the ICO
>>>
Your referral partners will also receive 2.5% of their NIMFA token purchases as a bonus

sir founder that's awesome we could earn more by referring others too! And also they could earn as i earn also that is very interesting! More power
yes we could invite others in order to share to them this amazing project that we had
KourtneyK

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:11:13 PM

A couple more hours to go guys. Let's hope for the best and I really do hope this'll sell out the very last minute too. Good luck NIMFA!
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

a little time to token sale ends, it really has a great progress. waiting for the exchange.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:51:50 PM

A couple more hours to go guys. Let's hope for the best and I really do hope this'll sell out the very last minute too. Good luck NIMFA!
Yeah, hope for the best in the end of Nimfa ICO. I guess we can boost more this thing to others, here in this industry so that it will become more progressive and more token will be sold out up to the last minute. Smiley
loof99

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:05:50 PM

Join me and the group of trailblazers in Nimfamoney Telegram chat: https://t.me/Nimfamoney

okay founder we'll join u on telegram thanks
KourtneyK

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

Yeah, hope for the best in the end of Nimfa ICO. I guess we can boost more this thing to others, here in this industry so that it will become more progressive and more token will be sold out up to the last minute. Smiley

I couldn't have agreed with you more, this is our way of helping out the project too. Up to the very last hour, minute and seconds indeed.
ace4549

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

I couldn't have agreed with you more, this is our way of helping out the project too. Up to the very last hour, minute and seconds indeed.
yes more power nimfa! Go go go level it up  we should help this out on this very last minutes..yey!
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:41:02 PM

If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Of course man, just think about it, if you want to go and develop your own ICO, wouldn’t you want to make it as secure as possible? Won’t you assemble a team that can make your ico’s security top notch? Well, I assume you would because security is always the main concern of most if not by all investors. So having said all these, it is sure that security is one of the greatest concern of nimfa.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:46:18 PM

a little time to token sale ends, it really has a great progress. waiting for the exchange.

Yeah, me too! I have great confidence riding on this coin. I really think that nimfa can go x10 in price or even higher. This is really gonna happen in no time. That is what my gut feeling is telling me right now. And never has it failed me. And i mean never. Not even once. A lot will be left behind and regretting. And im glad i wont be one of them.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

>>>
>>>
>>>

Yes. This is good addition to their income. So they can send as many link as they want to their friends and see who among them will buy under your direct referral link and that would be a tangible income.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

May i know what will happen if they are not gonna sell all their tokens until the last day of their ico? I mean if not all tokens raised are sold, are they going to extend again their ico to sell those token out?
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

Just hoping this ICO will be successful even if they dont reach their target . This is a great project, it create great opportunity for those small trader ! GOODLUCK NIMFA FOR THE LAST DAY OF ICO !
btccash24

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

try to visit their page nimfamoney.io. this project is solid and will be great when the platform is release.  One day left Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: