Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE IS LIVE] GraphGrail Ai – AI platform for Blockchain  (Read 5770 times)
MeNinja

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

Sounds good, but where do you plan to get the datasets for new neural networks?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mechkladenets (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

GraphGrail Ai Founder

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

[TGE] 9 нeдeля: paбoтa c ICORating и пyбликaция в The Merkle.

https://medium.com/graphgrailai/tge-week-9-working-with-icorating-and-publishing-in-merkle-5660a3c01585

mechkladenets (OP)

GraphGrail Ai Founder

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Now every company solves the problem of searching for datasets using its own resources. There are no datasets in public domains. Meanwhile, in our platform users will be able to use, purchase and sell datasets to the entire community, and we hope that it will attract new users with more and more of the  usefull data.

MeNinja

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Now every company solves the problem of searching for datasets using its own resources. There are no datasets in public domains. Meanwhile, in our platform users will be able to use, purchase and sell datasets to the entire community, and we hope that it will attract new users with more and more of the  usefull data.

So you say if I already have a dataset, it will be possible for me to sell it online? Who's gonna buy it?
mechkladenets (OP)

GraphGrail Ai Founder

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

So you say if I already have a dataset, it will be possible for me to sell it online? Who's gonna buy it?

If you collected the necessery data to create a dataset, people with similar businesses might need it too. They will have two options: to buy it at our marketplace and use it to train neural network, or to collect the data by themselves, which might take years.

MeNinja

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

If you collected the necessery data to create a dataset, people with similar businesses might need it too. They will have two options: to buy it at our marketplace and use it to train neural network, or to collect the data by themselves, which might take years.

That makes sense
DT_lacmus_coin

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

How's the ICO going so far?  Huh
kseniaviazemski

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

I love the project! What it the minimum contribution in ETH?
mechkladenets (OP)

GraphGrail Ai Founder

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

I love the project! What it the minimum contribution in ETH?

Thank you Ksenia! There's no minimum contribution. One GAI token costs 0.1$ (10 cent), so you can start from that  Grin
Please feel free to ask any project related questions in our telegram community: https://t.me/GraphGrailAi_en

mechkladenets (OP)

GraphGrail Ai Founder

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:39:26 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:56:05 PM by mechkladenets

How's the ICO going so far?  Huh

The ICO is doing good, we raised about 548k bucks.
Please take a look at our website, all the useful information about the project is in there.

MeNinja

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

Where can I find a promocode for your ICO?
DT_lacmus_coin

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

Are there any?
mechkladenets (OP)

GraphGrail Ai Founder

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Are there any?

We didn't disctribute any promotional codes. The only additional bonus available is the one based on the amount of tokens you purchase.

next 10 days: 20% (starting from $10,000 - 25% ) - now
next 10 days: 15% (starting from $10,000 - 20% )

For now you can get 20% bonus (ends in 3 days)

i_k_0401

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

Are there any?

We didn't disctribute any promotional codes. The only additional bonus available is the one based on the amount of tokens you purchase.

next 10 days: 20% (starting from $10,000 - 25% ) - now
next 10 days: 15% (starting from $10,000 - 20% )

For now you can get 20% bonus (ends in 3 days)

I was kinda confused by that too, but one of the admins convinced me that they don't have promocodes
mechkladenets (OP)

GraphGrail Ai Founder

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

[TGE] week 10: the beginning of blockchain bot development for Telegram.

https://medium.com/graphgrailai/tge-week-10-the-beginning-of-blockchain-bot-development-for-telegram-32bccb9100b5

mechkladenets (OP)

GraphGrail Ai Founder

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

Hey guys, good luck with GraphGrail Smiley

We invite you to submit your ICO on CryptoNext ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs, so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

Hi crypt0next! Thanks for the offer!

gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

[TGE] week 11: GraphGrail Ai interview for the RBC news agency
https://medium.com/graphgrailai/tge-week-11-graphgrail-ai-interview-for-the-rbc-news-agency-849dbd60add8

March 12 — March 18
Earlier this week, the founder of GraphGrail Ai, Viktor Nosko, gave an interview, which will soon be published on the website of the RBC news agency. The interview gives answers to some questions regarding the project, its history and activities, who owns the intellectual property of the final product and competition possibilities for future users of the GraphGrail Ai platform.

The team continued to work on the coordination of the tasks of developing a mobile game (Pixel Gun), and prepared product presentations for game managers. The tasks of the developers were divided into two parts. The first part consisted of the compilation of common problems related to crashes in the game, and specific problems related to certain types of weapons. The second task was related to sorting bugs based on their criticality. I met with a representative of Pixel Gun for coordinating the tasks of working on markup. The meeting approved the priorities of the most critical bugs (game balance, combat balance and balance in matchmaking), as well as a new structure of categories for the identified bugs.

A plan was formulated for the marketing activities of the campaign in YouTube, effective channels (top-notch YouTube in the field of crypto-currency) were defined, and material was formed based on the description in github provided by the developers of GraphGrail Ai for future placement in articles and on YouTube.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

GraphGrail Ai Announces MVP Launch

GraphGrail Ai is delighted to announce that it will be launching its product MVP on April 4, along with the markup of data that is already available on the project website.

The MVP will be able to process text and classify its constituent parts according to the parameters the users decide to specify. The MVP will have a functional smart contract and operational abilities in the Ethereum network in test mode.

The product will also feature the opportunity to interact with the MVP through a bot in the Telegram network. The MVP will be available in Russian and in English with Chinese and Korean languages scheduled for launch before April 10.

Stay tuned for more news and updates from GraphGrail Ai and take advantage of the opportunity to test the product MVP.

mechkladenets (OP)

GraphGrail Ai Founder

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

[TGE] Week 12: GraphGrail Ai participation in the Global Blockchain Summit and the opening of the GraphGrail Ai Ecosystem Community.

https://medium.com/graphgrailai/tge-week-12-graphgrail-ai-participation-in-the-global-blockchain-summit-and-the-opening-of-the-51867901f025

Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

Thanks for this opportunity. I hope the team meets up with their road map.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: