Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS STEEMIT ACCOUNT 210+ STEEM POWER  (Read 1144 times)
blo8i (OP)

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:49:12 PM

Hello people,

I am interesting in selling my steemit account.

Account created: May 2017
218 followers
774 posts
79 following
49 reputation
70 steem power
141 delegated steem power

Price 75 usd in bitcoin

Escrow accepted with not even a problem.

Edward2020

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

wow i so much love the kind of business.but i have account to sell.Aws and Ses account with 50 limit. approval.
blo8i (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:43:50 PM

wow i so much love the kind of business.but i have account to sell.Aws and Ses account with 50 limit. approval.

Your english killed me. I am suffering. I am still waiting for an serious offer. This is available only today and tomorrow!
tonybogs

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:51:15 AM

I'm interested, pm me link
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:29:54 AM

I am interested in buying this account if it is still available, i will like you to send me a link to one of the post made from this account, do remember in your PM to send me the country which this account was created from and some log in ip address location; i will use that to double check the account compatibility with my gadgets.
blo8i (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:12:31 AM

I am interested in buying this account if it is still available, i will like you to send me a link to one of the post made from this account, do remember in your PM to send me the country which this account was created from and some log in ip address location; i will use that to double check the account compatibility with my gadgets.

Sent you a pm. I am still looking for a buyer. Also I want to metion that just in pending payouts I am having more than 20 sbd=~+25usd
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:30:33 AM

Also I want to mention that just in pending payouts I am having more than 20 sbd=~+25usd what will happened to this pending payment after a new user have taking over the account?

Is this your final price or any room for negotiation ?
blo8i (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

Also I want to mention that just in pending payouts I am having more than 20 sbd=~+25usd what will happened to this pending payment after a new user have taking over the account?

If you do want to invest now in Steem, that means steem power, 70 steem power as I am having will cost you arround ~110$.

If the other one will take the account in 7 days payments are coming. At every 7 days after writing a post the payment for your content work/comments will reach your balance and can be withdrawn at every minute.

It depends of your offer. Let me know by private message how much can you offer.
saqwe

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

If you do want to invest now in Steem, that means steem power, 70 steem power as I am having will cost you arround ~110$.

If the other one will take the account in 7 days payments are coming. At every 7 days after writing a post the payment for your content work/comments will reach your balance and can be withdrawn at every minute.

It depends of your offer. Let me know by private message how much can you offer.

I am just thinking of having an experience about steemit and i do not wish to start from the scratch; that is the need for the account that i am planning to buy, i do not have any price at hand because i do not know the value in true sense.

Sending you PM all the same.
blo8i (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:43:46 AM

I am just thinking of having an experience about steemit and i do not wish to start from the scratch; that is the need for the account that i am planning to buy, i do not have any price at hand because i do not know the value in true sense.

Oh the value is more than 110$ because the followers are grown naturally, no spam posts or whatever. I think over 200$ + at least!

I just need bitcoins now..
saqwe

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:26:33 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 11:41:57 AM by saqwe

Oh the value is more than 110$ because the followers are grown naturally, no spam posts or whatever. I think over 200$ + at least!

I just need bitcoins now..

I am posting here again because there is no escrow between us, i am interested in buying this account right now because there are some funds pending for cashout, please confirm on your thread here that i shall have access to that funds along with the account in as much that i send the funds agreed today.

I have already sent the account to you! I am waiting for 0.015 btc here: 18PCnRwGtaGWDM6cxKejXxKxqVpSzr1uRw

Please reply to my question about the balance either here or via PM.

Thank you.
blo8i (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

I have already sent the account to you! I am waiting for 0.015 btc here: 18PCnRwGtaGWDM6cxKejXxKxqVpSzr1uRw
blo8i (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:11:25 PM

Received the account back. Never trade with this user.

Looking forward for a buyer.
blo8i (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

up
Aravin

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:18:59 AM

Hey, I am interested to buy it please PM me

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blo8i (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:10:20 PM

Hey, I am interested to buy it please PM me

ive sent the pm
blo8i (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:03:57 AM