Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703561 times)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Never, ever, ever import your private keys into a wallet made by Bitcoin Cash developers. EVER. you will lose your coins on both chains

BTW Bitcoin cash is laughable. You have no community support, no one is going to use your chain. Doesn't matter if you have 200 Exahash on your chain, it has no good development or community support.

and the next bullshit-talker.

If this would happen than we will see some support from community about coin too but that is valid point no need to rush to import our private keys in a hurry. I'm still doubtful about the future of this coin just following the whole event at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

Never, ever, ever import your private keys into a wallet made by Bitcoin Cash developers. EVER. you will lose your coins on both chains

BTW Bitcoin cash is laughable. You have no community support, no one is going to use your chain. Doesn't matter if you have 200 Exahash on your chain, it has no good development or community support.

If this would happen than we will see some support from community about coin too but that is valid point no need to rush to import our private keys in a hurry. I'm still doubtful about the future of this coin just following the whole event at the moment.

then just take a sidestep and watch!

bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are still an ongoing experiment and no participant in this field (be it devs, users, miners or whatever) has a clue how it will unfold.

just watch and enjoy.
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:58:58 PM

Hostfat is gonna die!

That a threat?
BTCLuke

Activity: 526
Merit: 508

My other Avatar is also Scrooge McDuck

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:01:55 PM

Forks happen often, in Fiat currencies too:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-24/bitcoin-split-is-nothing-to-fear

Luke Parker
Bank Abolitionist
plexasm

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

you may oppose BCC, but it obv has a community backing it. what that means in terms of hashpower and price we will see.

Where's the community supporting this? I've been trying to find support for it on reddit, twitter, youtube, etc. Why do you support it? It has no good developers, it's decisions are completely centralized. Makes no sense. You must be either an insider of it, a shill or an idiot.
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:25:44 PM

you may oppose BCC, but it obv has a community backing it. what that means in terms of hashpower and price we will see.

I've been trying to find support for it on reddit, twitter, youtube, etc. Why do you support it? It has no good developers, it's decisions are completely centralized. Makes no sense. You must be either an insider of it, a shill or an idiot.

first, who said i support anything? i just explained to you that there is obv a community supporting it. maybe start lookin a little further than r/bitcoin and you will eventually find it.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:40:23 PM

first, who said i support anything? i just explained to you that there is obv a community supporting it. maybe start lookin a little further than r/bitcoin and you will eventually find it.

i think i'd class it as more of a cabal than a community myself. the people who'll be trying to drive it are not out in the open.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

Is this for real?  Why are we only hearing about this days before the fork?  And I thought that the drama was over . . .

I am concerned this could be FUD.  I appreciate the info on this page, but if I move all of my btc from the 10 places I have it scattered into my private wallet, I want to make sure I'm not giving in to drama.

Is this the consensus here?  To prepare in the event of a btc fork by moving btc to a wallet that I have control over? 

I'm not the most tech savvy person.  But I love crypto and want to protect my many investments. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:45:30 PM

i think i'd class it as more of a cabal than a community myself. the people who'll be trying to drive it are not out in the open.

i'd say it's quite unnecessary to discuss if this or that qualifies as community and what size and what not and so on. fact is at r/btc and elsewhere lots of folks support BCC. to do a fork from any open-source project and obv also from BTC is possible and so (even if you think it's just a cabal of a handful of persons) only thing that's left is just to sit and watch. it's interesting! even if you disagree with them or not, cause it helps to understand underlying dynamics and incentives in the ecosystem.

airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:45:47 PM

If I have my Bitcoins on coinomi would I be able to get these coins or should I just put them on my personal computer with the full node wallet?? I don't want to miss out on this....
Yes, by using this.
https://github.com/iancoleman/bip39

You will be able to extract the private keys and importing them on a Bitcoin Cash compatible wallet.

Any idea about the roadmap of Bitcoin Cash? When do they plan to upgrade to Segwit?
Everything that does Segwit can be done as also hard fork, as the malleability fix.
Thank you for the reply it is much appreciated I try to download the Bitcoin blockchain but it takes so so long and then the blocks need to resync all the time, it is really a pain... Thanks again for your help.

ImI
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

Is this for real?  Why are we only hearing about this days before the fork?  And I thought that the drama was over . . .

I am concerned this could be FUD.  I appreciate the info on this page, but if I move all of my btc from the 10 places I have it scattered into my private wallet, I want to make sure I'm not giving in to drama.

Is this the consensus here?  To prepare in the event of a btc fork by moving btc to a wallet that I have control over? 

I'm not the most tech savvy person.  But I love crypto and want to protect my many investments. 

If you are interested in owning/selling BCC then you probably should move your coins. otherwise you dont have to care.
jfieschi

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:51:56 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 05:35:33 AM by jfieschi

Agree,  import private keys in different wallets or in a Webpage is high risk to be scammed and lose coins.  

Genesis Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

BCC looks like an appeal to the segment of the Bitcoin users that don’t like Segwit. Since Segwit is getting activated on Bitcoin, this fork gives many of these people a place to go.
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:59:35 PM

When can I sell this BCC SHITCOIN (BLACK COCK CUISINE?)
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:03:57 PM

You are not serious. The forum is called BitcoinTalk and topic like this one are ridiculous. Ok if it is all about the block size problem go and use Bitbean. Bitbean has 20mb block size.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
plexasm

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:05:24 PM

I've been trying to find support for it on reddit, twitter, youtube, etc. Why do you support it? It has no good developers, it's decisions are completely centralized. Makes no sense. You must be either an insider of it, a shill or an idiot.

If you can't even get support on youtube via willing-to-sell-out shills, then what hope does this have? You don't support it? When why do you argue on behalf of it? Why do you have so much time to waste promoting this nonsense? (assuming you're not getting paid)

Look at https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Bitcoin%20cash%22&src=typd -- 90% of the comments are hostile against it

Still have no answer regarding lack of good developers... All the good devs are pro-segwit

Hopefully you're getting paid for shilling this nonsense otherwise you're a legitimately handicapped person and I feel sorry for you
ImI
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:13:58 PM

If you can't even get support on youtube via willing-to-sell-out shills, then what hope does this have? You don't support it? When why do you argue on behalf of it? Why do you have so much time to waste promoting this nonsense? (assuming you're not getting paid)

Look at https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Bitcoin%20cash%22&src=typd -- 90% of the comments are hostile against it

Still have no answer regarding lack of good developers... All the good devs are pro-segwit

Hopefully you're getting paid for shilling this nonsense otherwise you're a legitimately handicapped person and I feel sorry for you

You are just unable to understand, aren't you? I am not arguing in favor or against anything. You stated that there is no community behind BCC and i called you out on bullshit. Simple as that.

If there are skilled developers or not or it's rushed or not, if they are on you-tube or not, if you like BCC or not. I don't give a fuck.

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:14:55 PM

I really don't like to see this fork since it only brings insecurity, but oh well... I have my popcorn ready and we'll see how this all ends Smiley

jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

just hope that this will not happen. I only support 1 kind of bitcoin and if bitcoin split into two, it will eventually makes the whole cryptocurrency market crash... Well, but as Hostfat said, we support the freedom of choice...

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:17:14 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 11:29:15 PM by Franz_Huber

Is this for real?  Why are we only hearing about this days before the fork?  And I thought that the drama was over . . .

I am concerned this could be FUD.  I appreciate the info on this page, but if I move all of my btc from the 10 places I have it scattered into my private wallet, I want to make sure I'm not giving in to drama.

Is this the consensus here?  To prepare in the event of a btc fork by moving btc to a wallet that I have control over?  

I'm not the most tech savvy person.  But I love crypto and want to protect my many investments.  

Just don't bother with "Bitcoin Cash". Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this will be just one more unnecessary shitcoin, so it's best to ignore it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: