Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703561 times)
Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:20:00 AM

If you have no money in a coin do you really care if it is the 'king'.

you really should. because bitcoin underpins the entire crypto scene. if the largest and oldest coin can be undermined and usurped by a small group of people with an agenda then that means it can happen to any coin at any time and renders the whole concept worthless.

no one who isn't into crypto now, which is almost everyone, will take it seriously as a proposition after that.

if bitcoin is overtaken organically by something that's genuinely preferred then that's fine. that's markets doing their thing. this current situation is not like that.

super +1

Knowledge-Princes of Earth-man, come to my lone presence into this Vortex named Kansas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:24:44 AM

usually good quality products and services sell themselves.   This protection racket the core trolls are doing here to stop any reader from finding information on the new bitcoin upgrade is extremely telling.

If they used just half that energy improving bitcoin all these years I am sure bitcoin cash never would have needed to be created.  And the arguments about network security would not exist. 

Are they so silly to think their bitcoin gods did not fail them on purpose?  All the experts in the community voiced the problem and nothing was done.  That was the attack on bitcoin.  This is the rebirth from that attack. 

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because bitcoin cash is p2p electronic (digital) cash.  Anything less would be uncivilized.

You should use glasses look above  "Alternate cryptocurrencies" that's where it belongs to ...
Yes this forum is obviously made by people who did not understand bitcoin.  So they are looking at this upgrade as an attack.  It is sad really since it only shows the lack of understanding of these people that were essentially handed this invention for nothing.  Now they feel entrenched and are forming protection rackets.   That is very human.  It is not a surprise.  Top level programmers could not figure out the replay attack prevention method that would work for a decentralized zero trust p2p network.  So really I do not blame them for not understanding.  The worlds best and brightest could not figure it out.  It took a still unknown young man of genius and love to bestow that precious gift to the world.

But please let's spend precious time trying to figure out your troll logic.  So because it is in the wrong category in one formerly respected forum it cannot be bitcoin?  Wow thanks for clearing up all that confusion troll.  what would we do without you? 

It's in the right category and it will always be , get over it . Stop calling people morons and trolls cause u disagree with them. If you don't follow the rules you might get banned.

I read the rules.  Please quote where I am wrong?  I understand if you are posting in ther wrong thread you are trolling.  Therefore as pointed out by serby people like you would be the ones who are trolling in fact according to the forum rules.  This includes LAUDA and mindrot.  You are just upset because you do not have facts to support your side. 

You can ban me if you will then feel better.  But how will you stop the idea that is bitcoin?  I am sure today Satoshi would be banned too.

You are talking about Bitcoin all the time. This one is called Bitcoin Cash not Bitcoin. So I believe u are in the wrong topic. You are red tagged for a reason. U are very stubborn and just can't accept that Bitcoin Cash is not Bitcoin.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:25:27 AM

you really should. because bitcoin underpins the entire crypto scene. if the largest and oldest coin can be undermined and usurped by a small group of people with an agenda then that means it can happen to any coin at any time and renders the whole concept worthless.

no one who isn't into crypto now, which is almost everyone, will take it seriously as a proposition after that.

if bitcoin is overtaken organically by something that's genuinely preferred then that's fine. that's markets doing their thing. this current situation is not like that.

super +1

Not trying to be technical but since people are threatening to ban me here I should point out that according to the forum rules posts that only are +1 are technically spam and to be deleted.  Oh but if it is core trolls and their religious adherents I am sure they will get a pass.  While the one and only unbanked among you that needs bitcoin to live and thrive as a p2p decentralized net gets banned for speaking the truth.  Sad.

akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:28:48 AM

I quite agree with your point of view, and I think bitcoin is pioneer, it bring us encryption technology revolution, it will also change the world,  it will be a lot of halo, it will not be easily abandoned, only will be more and more powerful.But we can't rule out that there are new and better competitors out there, so what we can do is accept the change.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:31:27 AM

usually good quality products and services sell themselves.   This protection racket the core trolls are doing here to stop any reader from finding information on the new bitcoin upgrade is extremely telling.

If they used just half that energy improving bitcoin all these years I am sure bitcoin cash never would have needed to be created.  And the arguments about network security would not exist.  

Are they so silly to think their bitcoin gods did not fail them on purpose?  All the experts in the community voiced the problem and nothing was done.  That was the attack on bitcoin.  This is the rebirth from that attack.  

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because bitcoin cash is p2p electronic (digital) cash.  Anything less would be uncivilized.

You should use glasses look above  "Alternate cryptocurrencies" that's where it belongs to ...
Yes this forum is obviously made by people who did not understand bitcoin.  So they are looking at this upgrade as an attack.  It is sad really since it only shows the lack of understanding of these people that were essentially handed this invention for nothing.  Now they feel entrenched and are forming protection rackets.   That is very human.  It is not a surprise.  Top level programmers could not figure out the replay attack prevention method that would work for a decentralized zero trust p2p network.  So really I do not blame them for not understanding.  The worlds best and brightest could not figure it out.  It took a still unknown young man of genius and love to bestow that precious gift to the world.

But please let's spend precious time trying to figure out your troll logic.  So because it is in the wrong category in one formerly respected forum it cannot be bitcoin?  Wow thanks for clearing up all that confusion troll.  what would we do without you?

It's in the right category and it will always be , get over it . Stop calling people morons and trolls cause u disagree with them. If you don't follow the rules you might get banned.

I read the rules.  Please quote where I am wrong?  I understand if you are posting in ther wrong thread you are trolling.  Therefore as pointed out by serby people like you would be the ones who are trolling in fact according to the forum rules.  This includes LAUDA and mindrot.  You are just upset because you do not have facts to support your side.  

You can ban me if you will then feel better.  But how will you stop the idea that is bitcoin?  I am sure today Satoshi would be banned too.

You are talking about Bitcoin all the time. This one is called Bitcoin Cash not Bitcoin. So I believe u are in the wrong topic. You are red tagged for a reason. U are very stubborn and just can't accept that Bitcoin Cash is not Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a decentralized p2p network that allows the two parties to each have full ownership and control of their private keys.  Seg wit does not do this I believe.  So they have abandoned the idea that is bitcoin.  Therefore members have not a clue what problem bitcoin solved nor do they see what secures bitcoin nor do they see why the attack happened long ago.

Instead they double down on their ignorance by attempting to redefine what bitcoin is.

The fact is that bitcoin is defined by the whitepaper by Satoshi Nakamoto.  And in war language is the first victim (sun tzo "art of war").  So this attempt to redefine what is bitcoin is a clever attack.  in case you are not aware I am expressing my opinion.  I have both the right to be wrong and also correct.  You will do well to trust the readers are not stupid and can think for themselves.

Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:31:53 AM

super +1

Not trying to be technical but since people are threatening to ban me here I should point out that according to the forum rules posts that only are +1 are technically spam and to be deleted.  Oh but if it is core trolls and their religious adherents I am sure they will get a pass.  While the one and only unbanked among you that needs bitcoin to live and thrive as a p2p decentralized net gets banned for speaking the truth.  Sad.

Being banned builds character. Give it a try sometime Grin

Knowledge-Princes of Earth-man, come to my lone presence into this Vortex named Kansas
boraboy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:12:12 AM

whats up with BTC and BCH are people pulling because of Segwetpoox
albayalde

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

it's already canceled but maybe because about the issue the bitcoin will be removed then BCH will replace his place.
rhj1991

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:18:38 AM

Bitcoin went up to fast it will correct again and when it does money will flow back in. When everyone was crying about btc and saying bubbles popped it was time to buy no everyone crying bch time to buy. Need to look at what is being twited
#flippening

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:10:26 AM

Ha Ha at the idiots that just panic sold at the bottom.

Bitpoo has been pumped so it can be dumped for cheap dumped Bitcoin Cash, then Bitcoin Cash can be pumped.

If you cant see this then you are a fool.

#Flippening
liuka

Activity: 792
Merit: 563

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:32:19 AM

it's already canceled but maybe because about the issue the bitcoin will be removed then BCH will replace his place.

its impossible bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin in the future.
bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. no coin or altcoins can replace it.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
chaincoincash

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:33:23 AM

We are going to have to fork our coin as well. We are using BitcoinCash as our role model.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:42:20 AM

^^^^^^
Opinionated allegations unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. If the allegation is that Bitcoin Cash's Chief Scientist admitted that the EDA was designed specifically to cause congestion on the Bitcoin Segwit chain, it should at least be supported by a quote of him saying so. But no. If I had the interest to pursue it, I believe it likely that I would discover that the allegation is a simple lie.

where is that quote taken from then? because that's exactly what he's saying in that quote. if it's completely fabricated then clearly you're right.

There is no quote. If you disagree with my assertion, then please respond, copying the quote -- verbatim -- from the aforementioned article.

In case you need a refresher:
https://themerkle.com/bch-eda-was-designed-to-cause-bitcoin-network-congestion-former-dev-claims/

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:46:03 AM

There is zero evidence that Bitcoin Cash's surge in popularity is anything other than exactly "like that".

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:52:03 AM

If these are true that big traders just play around with btc and bch since these 2 are the biggest money maker in trading. It's very dangerous to buy bch when like now, it is still high in value. I've got to stick to the idea, that nothing will replace btc as it is the symbol of all crypto-currencies.

TangentC

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:51 AM

If these are true that big traders just play around with btc and bch since these 2 are the biggest money maker in trading. It's very dangerous to buy bch when like now, it is still high in value.
I've got to stick to the idea, that nothing will replace btc as it is the symbol of all crypto-currencies.

And refusal to open your eyes to the fact core bitcoin is basically unusable for sending due to high fees and insane delays ,
is why you are going to lose money.

If your House is on Fire, and you decide you must stick to the fact it is your only house so it can't be destroyed,
sorry buddy you are going to get burned.

Best of Luck to you , you are going to need it.

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/1600x900/1714817-Tony-Robbins-Quote-Change-happens-when-the-pain-of-staying-the.jpg

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:03 AM

And refusal to open your eyes to the fact core bitcoin is basically unusable for sending due to high fees and insane delays ,
is why you are going to lose money.

I never get this argument. BTC is unusable because it being used to capacity. Don't you know that if it is Friday night, the restaurant that you want to go to is the one that is packed solid, not the one with an empty parking lot?  Cheesy
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:19:25 AM

Are they so silly to think their bitcoin gods did not fail them on purpose?  All the experts in the community voiced the problem and nothing was done.  That was the attack on bitcoin.  This is the rebirth from that attack. 

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because bitcoin cash is p2p electronic (digital) cash.  Anything less would be uncivilized.
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:23:21 AM

I am here to say thanks to you BCH supporters for allowing me to whale in some nice BTC!

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:25:26 AM

I am here to say thanks to you BCH supporters for allowing me to whale in some nice BTC!

See, BCH gave you what you wanted. It aims to please.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: