Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:09:32 AM

Bitcoin Cash Fund site now launched!
We're a community-driven, grass-roots org accelerating adoption of BitcoinCash

everyone donate to the devs!   Cheesy  bwaaaahaha

A good product advertises itself if you have to pay to make people believe you then there is a problem

these scumbags have plenty of coins don't be fooled this is a direct attack on bitcoin as it stands today :\ >.>this group has TOO MUCH MONEY ALREADY!!!

Yea number 1 customer of fiver cos the work I've seen so far looks like it's been done by a newbie to Photoshop just a bit of copy/paste whatever they have paid they got ripped off

BTG will overtake BCH in price mainly because it's GPU like the REAL BITCOIN was ,,,they did a great job of banding together the blockblockers trying to block bitcoin Wink lol

For starters BTG has a much higher trading volume over what BCH had at this age and is listed on a smaller selection of exchanges but this is changing now big exchanges are taking notice and slowly listing the future of BTG is looking bright

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tlkchain

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:46:02 AM

For starters BTG has a much higher trading volume over what BCH had at this age and is listed on a smaller selection of exchanges but this is changing now big exchanges are taking notice and slowly listing the future of BTG is looking bright

BTG scammers are going to dump their premine / postmine /rip off mine whatever you want to call it.
Which is why many exchanges are refusing to even list it.

Tek , tell your moron friends, their cmk is still broken.
They are too stupid to get that fixed and you want to trust them with your money.

@Tek , are you one of the 6 btg scammer devs?
That would explain why you are pushing that btg scam so hard.

╥Aztek

why you think the BTG was a scam?
I can't agree with you,it had been trade in Binance and bittrex,the popular exchange had been admit it's birth,
any bad news about the dev team?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:57:33 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 05:16:57 AM by bones261

I can't agree with you,it had been trade in Binance and bittrex,the popular exchange had been admit it's birth,

It had a really rough launch. Miners had to to sit by for 5 hours after "launch" while dev team "premined" 8000 blocks. Chain forked early on causing many miners hours of lost work. Plethora of phishing scams/malware emerged, stealing people's coins. One was even listed on BTG official site. Some of the pools were implementing secret fees. But hey, due to the recent market pump, it's the most profitable coin to mine with a Nvidia GPU. So that makes it all good, right? Cheesy
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:10:04 AM

I bought the bitcoin cash price $1700 and now i keep holding it , i hope  the bitcoin cash price will come back  $2100

There is no choice for us because we have to wait because you bought them at such a high price. Not only you some people even bought it a higher rate 2100$. When it comes to potential the volumes are really high.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
peterpanda

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:37:11 AM

Many of us, including myself lost thousand of dollars when the bitcoin cash price suddenly dropped, and the God Blessed Bittrex failed to connect back to the server, suddenly the price fall from 0.4 to 0.16, God bless centralized exchanges, which charge arms and legs, after that they don´t give you support, and if you lost, you are 10000% guilty, i know i made mistakes, but they would be so high if this shitty server would not crash, shitty services for the people, Welcome to the (De-CENTRALIZED) markets

you mean openledger? but they do not list BCH yet. or is there any other de-centralized markets?

serby10101010001100010

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:24:19 AM

Bitcoin Cash Fund site now launched!
We're a community-driven, grass-roots org accelerating adoption of BitcoinCash

everyone donate to the devs!   Cheesy  bwaaaahaha

A good product advertises itself if you have to pay to make people believe you then there is a problem

these scumbags have plenty of coins don't be fooled this is a direct attack on bitcoin as it stands today :\ >.>this group has TOO MUCH MONEY ALREADY!!!

Yea number 1 customer of fiver cos the work I've seen so far looks like it's been done by a newbie to Photoshop just a bit of copy/paste whatever they have paid they got ripped off

BTG will overtake BCH in price mainly because it's GPU like the REAL BITCOIN was ,,,they did a great job of banding together the blockblockers trying to block bitcoin Wink lol

Rest assured that, given with your trust feedback from btctalk users, it comes as no surprise that fools the likes of you have the nerves to pollute this thread and promote scammy coins like BTG.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:24:34 AM

BTG scammers are going to dump their premine / postmine /rip off mine whatever you want to call it.
Which is why many exchanges are refusing to even list it.

Tek , tell your moron friends, their cmk is still broken.
They are too stupid to get that fixed and you want to trust them with your money.

@Tek , are you one of the 6 btg scammer devs?
That would explain why you are pushing that btg scam so hard.

╥Aztek

I've nothing to do with them but I am a GPU miner and support the move to give the power back to the users.

I've heard most of the initial premine was already moved as for CMC I'm not sure where the issue lies I have noticed that they are now listing the actual money supply but still need the circulating supply to work out the market cap

Bithumb have now got this listed but not yet enabled deposits/withdrawals and there are rumors that poloniex will be listing soon.

If you were to hang around with core supporters you would realise there are quite a lot that support this effort and there are a lot that have said they are keeping their Bitcoin cash and not selling.

We now have Bitcoin diamond soon too don't know much about that though but we're supposed to get 10 for every 1 BTC so that's good and I'll be keeping that too.

There is a good reason to keep the forks because one may be successful and replace core one day and if that happens it's better to get a share in them all instead of blindly following one
moonriver

Merit: 152

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

6 guys , who only 4 need to agreed to sell 40000 coins whenever they like plus 60000 more after a time lock.

PLEASE , it is nothing but a scam.

Bittrex is popular because they manipulate/falsify the trading volumes,  
But they are also scammers.
https://www.google.com/search?q=bittrex+lost+my+money&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

╥Aztek

I got you point now.
I will just leave it alone until there is some real development happening with BTG.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

BCH pump seems over for now... back to BTC fast! Going over $8K again!

and guess what - there is even a BTC Fast if you like https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinfast/

Have fun! Tongue

BCF is a joke, check out Bitcoin Plus  Grin
No, no, check out Bitcoin Diamond, everything else is a joke.

Everything is a joke after Bitcoin, still don't know why the dev of Bitcoin cash wants to drive its price like Bitcoin. If he really wants to improve the technology why can't he help the Bitcoin technology to improve standard by supporting it? Already he made million with Bitcoin and now trying to destroy the Bitcoin.
serby10101010001100010

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:57:22 AM

6 guys , who only 4 need to agreed to sell 40000 coins whenever they like plus 60000 more after a time lock.

PLEASE , it is nothing but a scam.

Bittrex is popular because they manipulate/falsify the trading volumes,  
But they are also scammers.
https://www.google.com/search?q=bittrex+lost+my+money&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

╥Aztek

I got you point now.
I will just leave it alone until there is some real development happening with BTG.

you might as well get into DOGE, at least it's not a premined coin that scam crew devs can dump on you at will.
serby10101010001100010

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:59:51 AM

next?
elberto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:28:49 AM

Bilderberg Group funds Blockstream
Blockstream sidechain business
So whose best interest does Bitcoin Core Developers have in mind here? Side chains or Bitcoin?
Did anyone ever ask them who is going to vet these side chains? Or will this become another fiat ponzi scheme. Print baby print??
Why is there no such thing as fork protection yet? lol This cash is cores fault if they'd just go to 2mb blocks but then that ruins their side chains...

Follow the money and investors... trust but verify... unless you like giving your money away...

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:45:48 AM

So whose best interest does Bitcoin Core Developers have in mind here? Side chains or Bitcoin?
Did anyone ever ask them who is going to vet these side chains? Or will this become another fiat ponzi scheme. Print baby print??
Why is there no such thing as fork protection yet? lol This cash is cores fault if they'd just go to 2mb blocks but then that ruins their side chains...

Follow the money and investors... trust but verify... unless you like giving your money away...

Anyone can run a lightning node including me and you and it's trustless there is no vetting any bad players will just loose money it's the way its designed

Say we have a payment channel and I try and cheat you then you can just claim everything and I loose everything so it's in my interest to be honest
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

Anyone can run a lightning node including me and you and it's trustless there is no vetting any bad players will just loose money it's the way its designed

Say we have a payment channel and I try and cheat you then you can just claim everything and I loose everything so it's in my interest to be honest

Tek,

quit lying , you know it is not about being able to run a very small hub.
(You don't have enough money to back a hub large enough to even be a concern.)

It is the Large Hubs that are going to act as banks and report everything to the govenrment.
Including starting fractional reserves.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-discussion/how-the-lightning-network-could-ultimately-destroy-bitcoin-t21092.html

The re-emergence of fractional reserve lending
At this stage, hubs would be financially incentivized and able to hold fractional reserves to start loaning out depositors' bitcoins to borrowers

Embrace, extend and extinguish
So at this point, the lightning network would effectively either merge with or morph into a simile of the current banking system.
Just as gold used to be physically ferried around in an expensive and inefficient exercise to conduct settlements between banks, bitcoins will instead be used to settle between hubs.
Assuming that this system takes over completely from the current global banking system, then the mining fees for these settlement transactions might be truly astronomical, say $1,000 per transaction.
So in the end, Bitcoin would be priced out of reach of everyone except financial institutions.
Once it becomes particularly awkward and expensive for people to take delivery, due to these sorts of fees, Bitcoin's relevance will be gradually de-emphasized and eventually detached from the financial system by government decree—exactly as happened with gold in recent decades.

What went wrong
So how did this happen?
The primary incentive for the growth of fractional reserve Bitcoin banks will come from any economies of scale in the costs of issuing transactions.
So for instance, this applies where a service provider with a lot of capital can make transactions on behalf of its customers much more cheaply than the customers could themselves.
Currently—or at least until very recently—no such economy of scale exists, primarily because there is currently no (well established) mechanism for aggregating multiple arbitrary payments into fewer or smaller blockchain transactions.
With the Lightning Network however, heavily capitalized hubs will be able to make transactions at negligible marginal cost, while end users will need to spend a far larger relative chunk of their money opening and closing channels.
As a result, there is an inescapable and huge economic incentive for hubs to act on behalf of their customers to issue transactions for them.
This is fertile ground for hubs to then become banks, start up fractional reserve practices, dilute the money supply, gradually divert attention away from the underlying asset (Bitcoin) and ultimately detach it entirely from the financial system.

What can we do?
There are no doubt many clever ways to avert this possible future.
One way is to ensure that the base layer is friction free.
That is, we should aim to minimize the time and cost of on-chain transactions.
This will leave no room for the growth of professional financial middlemen to re-emerge and reintroduce their bureaucracy, enforced mediation, censorship, monetary meddling, confiscation, counterfeiting, bailouts, bail-ins and wildly disproportionate influence and control they wield over the direction of the development of civilization.

Bitcoin Cash can replace segshitcoin and block these fractional reserve LN Hubs run by the banking cartels.

╥Aztek

Since a payment channel can be as little as 0.1BTC or less im pretty sure I have enough it's even recommended to only open small channels as it's destined more for small micro transactions you have no idea how much I own apart from what you can see in the donation addresses in my sig

yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:14:32 AM

In addition to BCH, now the BTG, BCD, SBTC of the pre dug behavior of misappropriating behavior this naked, with bitcoin radiance of their own stuff, shameless! Lips sealed
serby10101010001100010

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:24:24 AM

Tek,

quit lying , you know it is not about being able to run a very small hub.
(You don't have enough money to back a hub large enough to even be a concern.)

It is the Large Hubs that are going to act as banks and report everything to the govenrment.
Including starting fractional reserves.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-discussion/how-the-lightning-network-could-ultimately-destroy-bitcoin-t21092.html

The re-emergence of fractional reserve lending
At this stage, hubs would be financially incentivized and able to hold fractional reserves to start loaning out depositors' bitcoins to borrowers

Embrace, extend and extinguish
So at this point, the lightning network would effectively either merge with or morph into a simile of the current banking system.
Just as gold used to be physically ferried around in an expensive and inefficient exercise to conduct settlements between banks, bitcoins will instead be used to settle between hubs.
Assuming that this system takes over completely from the current global banking system, then the mining fees for these settlement transactions might be truly astronomical, say $1,000 per transaction.
So in the end, Bitcoin would be priced out of reach of everyone except financial institutions.
Once it becomes particularly awkward and expensive for people to take delivery, due to these sorts of fees, Bitcoin's relevance will be gradually de-emphasized and eventually detached from the financial system by government decree—exactly as happened with gold in recent decades.

What went wrong
So how did this happen?
The primary incentive for the growth of fractional reserve Bitcoin banks will come from any economies of scale in the costs of issuing transactions.
So for instance, this applies where a service provider with a lot of capital can make transactions on behalf of its customers much more cheaply than the customers could themselves.
Currently—or at least until very recently—no such economy of scale exists, primarily because there is currently no (well established) mechanism for aggregating multiple arbitrary payments into fewer or smaller blockchain transactions.
With the Lightning Network however, heavily capitalized hubs will be able to make transactions at negligible marginal cost, while end users will need to spend a far larger relative chunk of their money opening and closing channels.
As a result, there is an inescapable and huge economic incentive for hubs to act on behalf of their customers to issue transactions for them.
This is fertile ground for hubs to then become banks, start up fractional reserve practices, dilute the money supply, gradually divert attention away from the underlying asset (Bitcoin) and ultimately detach it entirely from the financial system.

What can we do?
There are no doubt many clever ways to avert this possible future.
One way is to ensure that the base layer is friction free.
That is, we should aim to minimize the time and cost of on-chain transactions.
This will leave no room for the growth of professional financial middlemen to re-emerge and reintroduce their bureaucracy, enforced mediation, censorship, monetary meddling, confiscation, counterfeiting, bailouts, bail-ins and wildly disproportionate influence and control they wield over the direction of the development of civilization.

Bitcoin Cash can replace segshitcoin and block these fractional reserve LN Hubs run by the banking cartels.

╥Aztek

With Bitcoin Cash, I have to send you the bitcoins , You can not Seize/Confiscate them.

With Lighten Network Hubs, any coins your give to them can be Seized/Confiscated per their design and given to anyone they deem fit.
Code changes could be added anytime to allow your governments to seize your LN funds at will.

Be aware , LN hubs are only about making you slaves to the Elite Bankers and stopping Satoshi's Dream!

That is why Bitcoin Cash is the Real Bitcoin (It frees the owners of financial slavery) and segshitcoin is just an elite con to keep financial middle men your masters.

Bitcoin Cash= Freedom

Segshit/LN= Slavery

Make your choice and remember your children and their children's children fates are in your hands.

no wonders we can see his donation addresses in his sig
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:27:40 AM

In addition to BCH, now the BTG, BCD, SBTC of the pre dug behavior of misappropriating behavior this naked, with bitcoin radiance of their own stuff, shameless! Lips sealed

This is nothing more than madness some people are dreaming to do this so you can find out easily. BTC has no comparison with any forked coin all will go into same way just get pumped so high and than will remain on the level as their fate.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:28:10 AM

no wonders we can see his donation addresses in his sig

What's seeing my donation addresses got to do with anything
zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:31:20 AM

Smiley  Bit cash is more reliable, the market has given the answer, so the price is Biao up, while BTG, BCD, SBTC these play pre dug behavior, eventually Yuhua some, I believe!  Smiley
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2066

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:37:34 AM

Smiley  Bit cash is more reliable, the market has given the answer, so the price is Biao up, while BTG, BCD, SBTC these play pre dug behavior, eventually Yuhua some, I believe!  Smiley
what you talking about btc just hit another ATH .you deluded

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: