Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703534 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:12:52 AM

my friends tell my bch will list on the biggest exchange next month . it that true?

bitstamp. i get the same message .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

my friends tell my bch will list on the biggest exchange next month . it that true?

bitstamp. i get the same message .
So it is very possible that it will be pumped again?
It is really amazing that it seems every coin is pumped during the last week.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

I did not think about BCH as an alternative to BTC. I just thought it could bring wealth, but it seems that many people think BCH is the real BTC. I do not understand why? Is it because of its technical value better than BTC?

BCH technology is indeed better than BTC, and later SBTC technology is more powerful, is simply BCH+ intelligent contract + lightning network. But BTC is famous and has a long history. The position of the leading role is not so easy to replace.

Old BTC has still very strong price momentum / upside trend and fresh money still buys BTC (crypto)  at first place. It is the hartest task of trading to predict the point when this tops and rolls over into a side phase or a down trend even.

Once this comes it will be most interesting what will happen - will investors try to really use BTC (high fees and no extra capacity might prove this very shitty)  ? Will they exit crypto ? Or will they move into BCH that should have lots of merchants in place for real usage?

Time will tell....
Most "investors" aka speculators are interested in more FIAT, not crypto.

Hmm - not so sure, esp if you account for the poor masses on earth having no access to 'stable' fiat like EUR, CHF, (USD)  Wink

But right now I'd say most actual investors will - since BTC investors still buy with these ccys. But why do we see so much JPY and KRW trades already ?

CNY was forbidden
INR ?
BRL ?
EGP ?
ZAR ....

This list seems to be endless!

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

I did not think about BCH as an alternative to BTC. I just thought it could bring wealth, but it seems that many people think BCH is the real BTC. I do not understand why? Is it because of its technical value better than BTC?

BCH technology is indeed better than BTC, and later SBTC technology is more powerful, is simply BCH+ intelligent contract + lightning network. But BTC is famous and has a long history. The position of the leading role is not so easy to replace.

Old BTC has still very strong price momentum / upside trend and fresh money still buys BTC (crypto)  at first place. It is the hartest task of trading to predict the point when this tops and rolls over into a side phase or a down trend even.

Once this comes it will be most interesting what will happen - will investors try to really use BTC (high fees and no extra capacity might prove this very shitty)  ? Will they exit crypto ? Or will they move into BCH that should have lots of merchants in place for real usage?

Time will tell....

Hmm - not so sure, esp if you account for the poor masses on earth having no access to 'stable' fiat like EUR, CHF, (USD)  Wink

But right now I'd say most actual investors will - since BTC investors still buy with these ccys. But why do we see so much JPY and KRW trades already ?

CNY was forbidden
INR ?
BRL ?
EGP ?
SAR ....

The poor masses on earth don't have much cash to throw at crypto to begin with.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:25:56 AM

Time will tell....

CNY was forbidden
INR ?
BRL ?
EGP ?
SAR ....

The poor masses on earth don't have much cash to throw at crypto to begin with.

True.

But what do you expect what happens once they can offer goods and services for BCH ?

When globalization happens for the ppl who needs it most / not big companies ?

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:43:21 AM

True.

But what do you expect what happens once they can offer goods and services for BCH ?

What makes you think that people will accept BCH for goods and services and not any of the dozen far better altcoins or even Bitcoin?

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

True.

What makes you think that people will accept BCH for goods and services and not any of the dozen far better altcoins or even Bitcoin?

Simply - usage (low fees - many wallets)  and security (ASIC backed 9 year proven PoW / blockchain tech) - it's good old Bitcoin man.

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:54:42 AM

True.

Simply - usage (low fees - many wallets)  and security (ASIC backed 9 year proven PoW / blockchain tech).
You're being a bit too optimistic IMHO. BCH is just a toy for a handful of billionaires and day traders. It bleeds much like any other altcoin when bitcoin market is bullish.
BCH hasn't even hit a 1MB block, the prime reason why they forked.

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

True.

Simply - usage (low fees - many wallets)  and security (ASIC backed 9 year proven PoW / blockchain tech).
You're being a bit too optimistic IMHO. BCH is just a toy for a handful of billionaires and day traders. It bleeds much like any other altcoin when bitcoin market is bullish.

Agreed with you these things doesn't matter in current ecosystem of bitcoin but some people are playing with noobs just promoting these things to make them dreams of big profit. How much they have  been lost since that epic pump while bitcoin add +$4k in very short time of period and still moving to new ATH.
flyx

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

I am a student

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

True.

Simply - usage (low fees - many wallets)  and security (ASIC backed 9 year proven PoW / blockchain tech).

Agreed with you these things doesn't matter in current ecosystem of bitcoin but some people are playing with noobs just promoting these things to make them dreams of big profit. How much they have  been lost since that epic pump while bitcoin add +$4k in very short time of period and still moving to new ATH.

I don't like bch market , unstable and seems handle unnatural
BTC looks much more stable and natural

Donate:
BTC:   bc1q3ghe565af3zq20u05qpm474eu8wsff7tflcfg3
ETH:  0xDFCaFeF24a398FB8AbF4ca363c04C267c45279E5
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:14:11 PM

True.

Simply - usage (low fees - many wallets)  and security (ASIC backed 9 year proven PoW / blockchain tech).

Agreed with you these things doesn't matter in current ecosystem of bitcoin but some people are playing with noobs just promoting these things to make them dreams of big profit. How much they have  been lost since that epic pump while bitcoin add +$4k in very short time of period and still moving to new ATH.

As usual fresh markets need to consolidate both in price and volatility.

BCH is still in orientation phase - no reason to be in panic mode. And yes if you cannot stand this market you might want to leave it - it's free choice - week hands will sell this and I will also never give investment advice - only play with stakes you can afford to lose.

The time frame for bootstrapping and adoption is many months / some years - so either you help building or better leave this project by now.

worldwide100

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

1 - With Bitmex dumping Bitcoin cash and crediting users with bitcoin, the liquidation event could depress Bitcoin cash price according to the below link.

2 - Grayscale Investments recently announced its intention to sell the bitcoin cash held by its Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTC: GBTC) — a fund that currently holds more than $1 billion in assets — and distribute a dividend to its shareholders according to the below link.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitmex-to-dump-bitcoin-cash-and-credit-users-with-bitcoin/

3 - Bitcoin has 3 forks coming up that can lead to many want to hold bitcoin to get the free coins.

https://news.bitcoin.com/initial-fork-offerings-ifos-the-new-way-to-fund-crypto-projects/

4 - Some exchanges will credit Bitcoin holders per 1 august 2017 with Bitcoin cash on december 2017 and January 2018 which can result in selling free money for christmas expenses or for ideological reasons.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

1: 1 of Bitcoin? It's real? I think it's impossible. Bitcoin will always be the first.
ricodisco11

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:33:29 PM

The price $ 1650. Roger Verr continues speculation. Let's see how much more price will rise ? Because of these people many people will come in harmoniously.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
flyx

I am a student

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

True.

Agreed with you these things doesn't matter in current ecosystem of bitcoin but some people are playing with noobs just promoting these things to make them dreams of big profit. How much they have  been lost since that epic pump while bitcoin add +$4k in very short time of period and still moving to new ATH.

BCH is still in orientation phase - no reason to be in panic mode. And yes if you cannot stand this market you might want to leave it - it's free choice - week hands will sell this and I will also never give investment advice - only play with stakes you can afford to lose.

The time frame for bootstrapping and adoption is many months / some years - so either you help building or better leave this project by now.

Another crazy jump and dump again!!
not stable for trading

Donate:
worldwide100

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

The whole story behind Bitcoin cash is not going to end well for all involved in it, when the main figures behind it keeps manipulating and pumping the price of the coin from exchanges in South korea that are not regulated in order to destroy Bitcoin and make it more profitable to mine Bitcoin cash than Bitcoin. If Bitcoin cash i so good they should compete in a fair way with it's own merits like Ethereum, Ripple, Dash and many other coins do.

I think everyone should read the "Bitcoin battle" to understand the whole Bitcoin vs Bictoin Cash story and you will be amazed of what you will find in the background profile of the main figures behind Bitcoin cash.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370e
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:19:22 PM

1: 1 of Bitcoin? It's real? I think it's impossible. Bitcoin will always be the first.

Myabe you are confused to understand the meaning of 1:1 of bitcoin. That airdrop happened few months ago on that ratio if you had 10 bitcoin at the time of fork than you got 10 BCH.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
flyx

I am a student

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:23:15 PM

The whole story behind Bitcoin cash is not going to end well for all involved in it, when the main figures behind it keeps manipulating and pumping the price of the coin from exchanges in South korea that are not regulated in order to destroy Bitcoin and make it more profitable to mine Bitcoin cash than Bitcoin. If Bitcoin cash i so good they should compete in a fair way with it's own merits like Ethereum, Ripple, Dash and many other coins do.

I think everyone should read the "Bitcoin battle" to understand the whole Bitcoin vs Bictoin Cash story and you will be amazed of what you will find in the background profile of the main figures behind Bitcoin cash.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370e

I absolutely agree
These pumps are artificial and who is behind it just want rise its price quickly by pumping

Donate:
trackmaster

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:29:43 PM

1 - With Bitmex dumping Bitcoin cash and crediting users with bitcoin, the liquidation event could depress Bitcoin cash price according to the below link.

2 - Grayscale Investments recently announced its intention to sell the bitcoin cash held by its Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTC: GBTC) — a fund that currently holds more than $1 billion in assets — and distribute a dividend to its shareholders according to the below link.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitmex-to-dump-bitcoin-cash-and-credit-users-with-bitcoin/

3 - Bitcoin has 3 forks coming up that can lead to many want to hold bitcoin to get the free coins.

https://news.bitcoin.com/initial-fork-offerings-ifos-the-new-way-to-fund-crypto-projects/

4 - Some exchanges will credit Bitcoin holders per 1 august 2017 with Bitcoin cash on december 2017 and January 2018 which can result in selling free money for christmas expenses or for ideological reasons.

I applaud you sir for following along closely. Just the constant attack on bitcoin alone to promote cash is simply an attempt to manipulate people for their profit. New investors and futures trading markets are just beginning
around the world for bitcoin -- That is the bottom line.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

True.

Another crazy jump and dump again!!
not stable for trading

Hum ?

If you want trade 'stable' things, pls leave crypto at all.

Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: