Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703561 times)
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:22:06 PM

Armstrong a Butt buddy with Ver I'm afraid. Cheesy     and that dude^ needs to wash his hands. lol

ya Ver pulled a nice heist ~ give him his props :-D BeeCash is epic brah~ weee

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phuckit17

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:25:42 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 06:51:10 PM by phuckit17

Armstrong a Butt buddy with Ver I'm afraid. Cheesy     and that dude^ needs to wash his hands. lol

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE be fooked by Conbase weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sad'

Lopp and other renowned experts in the cryptocurrency sector have criticized major businesses like Coinbase and Blockchain for not implementing dynamic fee systems, SegWit, and batching to reduce fees for their customers and for the entire Bitcoin network. Large-scale platforms like Coinbase process more transactions than 70 percent of the businesses in the industry combined. As such, the impact Coinbase has on the ecosystem of bitcoin is truly immense.

At least BTC can get me some Tail.. Grin

The Bunny Ranch, which is well known for even those who do not frequent such places thanks to being featured on HBO’s Cathouse show, is mulling over the advantages that could come with offering a Bitcoin payment option.
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

Armstrong a Butt buddy with Ver I'm afraid. Cheesy     and that dude^ needs to wash his hands. lol

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE be fooked by Conbase weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cry

The BitcoinABC lead developer made a commit to the real Bitcoin yesterday that should be slightly worrying for bcash holders as it's basically to update the Bitcoin repository readme to say Bitcoin cash is a scam

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/07815c08af49320454701dbe2e088540956bd049

The addition states this

+Bitcoin should not be confused with Bcash (known as "Bitcoin Cash" by its
 +perpetrators). Bcash suffers from incompetent developers and the naive scaling
 +solution of increasing the block size, at the cost of centralization.

phuckit17

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

Two reasons why Fee's need to be NOT Cheap... 1 the spam attack happening to bcash right now.
2: is at the bottom of this :
During a Facebook Live interview between Xapo CEO and Paypal board member Wences Casares and PayPal CEO Dan Schulman on Jan. 12, Casares explained his vision of a single “robust” Blockchain to move value globally, saying Bitcoin (BTC)’s Blockchain would likely play this role. He also predicted that BTC could become an apolitical standard of value.
Casares, who grew up in Patagonia, Argentina, explained during the interview that he had seen his family lose everything three times during his childhood due to banking failures and hyperinflation. He, like many tech pundits, compares the creation of Blockchain technology to the creation of the Internet in terms of its innovative potential.
Earlier this year, Casares had predicted that the price of Bitcoin would eventually reach $1 mln. During the Jan. 12 interview, Casares repeated the same prediction, but in a modified form, calling Bitcoin and crypto in general an “interesting experiment” and predicting BTC’s $1 mln price if that experiment should succeed:
“I also think that there is a higher than 50% chance that this experiment succeeds...If that happens the world is going to look very very different... I happen to believe that if it succeeds that one bitcoin is going to be worth one million dollars.”
He also said he thinks there is an “at least a 20 percent chance that this experiment fails”.
Casares’s optimistic views on the digital currency, however, are bigger than price gains:
“I can imagine a world in which bitcoin becomes a global standard of value — it’s the first global and non-political standard of value — coupled with the first global and non-political standard of settlement [...] It would be the biggest leap forward in the democratization of money we’ve ever seen.”
According to Casares, the future of crypto lies in the cooperation around a singular, robust Blockchain, and in his opinion Bitcoin’s is the most likely to be the Blockchain of choice:
“There is a huge incentive to have one very, very robust blockchain. At least for any process that, in the end, will be moving value of any kind [...] There may be other use cases that do not entail value that may merit a different blockchain, but in terms of value, it’s most likely, in my opinion, that we’re going to have one. And right now, the most likely one seems to be the Bitcoin blockchain.”
Casares’s focus on Bitcoin underlines the importance of miners being able to successfully rely on transaction fees as incentives to replace block rewards, once the 21 mln Bitcoin mining cap is reached. 80 percent of bitcoins had already been mined on Jan. 13, leaving 4.2 mln coins left until the supply cap.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1075

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

Healthy correction...hmmm...
Ive been picking up more BCH now, i think enough blood has been spilt.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

it's over dude and it's being delisted by bitconnect and dumped to zero? :\ hmm just my wild guess~

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

it's over dude and it's being delisted by bitconnect and dumped to zero? :\ hmm just my wild guess~

Yes true bitconnect have apparently exit scammed since they have just announced they are closing but I don't see how that will affect BCH that's failing on it's own merits
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

To all you Bitcoin bashers, maybe this market crash will make you think twice before spreading FUD about Bitcoin again: When you bash Bitcoin, you don't just hurt Bitcoin, you also hurt BCH, and the rest of the cryptocurrency market with it. This correlation can clearly be seen.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

TBH i feel sorry for those selling now.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2048

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

me to but you told them to buy at the top

$100,000 BTC in one hour
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

The blood's on your hands now pumpy you assured them it would be over $3000 this week and right now BCH has lost 10% more of its value compared to BTC

BCH is heavily dependent on china and they have gone and now banned all OTC trading too

The lead developer deadalnix has made a commit to the bitcoin core repository over a day ago warning people not to confuse it with the Bcash (Known as bitcoin cash) scam which means he has defected which is unlikely or his account may have been hacked which is not a very good situation to be in for someone that oversees all code commits.

Also there have been reports that the bitcoin cash terabyte initiative (scaling BCH to TB Blocks) will be semi closed source which could be disastrous and will cost around half a million a year just to run a node is this what you had envisioned for BCH
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

To all you Bitcoin bashers, maybe this market crash will make you think twice before spreading FUD about Bitcoin again: When you bash Bitcoin, you don't just hurt Bitcoin, you also hurt BCH, and the rest of the cryptocurrency market with it. This correlation can clearly be seen.

This mostly show BCH is just an alt like any other without a strong project to support it when bitcoin falls.

People thinking it will replace bitcoin are delusionnal.  

They will always tell you " just as planned, this is perfect " when it will go down by 50%

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

The blood's on your hands now pumpy you assured them it would be over $3000 this week and right now BCH has lost 10% more of its value compared to BTC

BCH is heavily dependent on china and they have gone and now banned all OTC trading too

The lead developer deadalnix has made a commit to the bitcoin core repository over a day ago warning people not to confuse it with the Bcash (Known as bitcoin cash) scam which means he has defected which is unlikely or his account may have been hacked which is not a very good situation to be in for someone that oversees all code commits.

Also there have been reports that the bitcoin cash terabyte initiative (scaling BCH to TB Blocks) will be semi closed source which could be disastrous and will cost around half a million a year just to run a node is this what you had envisioned for BCH

What is really worrying is that only people with negative stuff have realistic arguments, while the defense team of the BCH has only childish arguments to defend BCH " it will moon, it's written in the sky " pretty much.

This makes BCH looks like a shitcoin because of it's supporters

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

BeeCash has been hacked just look at the blocks :-D these n00bs don't have a clue ~ 

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

BeeCash has been hacked just look at the blocks :-D these n00bs don't have a clue ~  

Funny you should mention blocks when the mempool was full the full blocks we're varying in size from 1M to 8M turns out this was not miner caps but a software bug yes another one and deadalnix is stumped as to why it is happening

This is the guy you are trusting to maintain the code of your valuable BCH

Deadalnix failures so far

1. Bad EDA algorithm that needed to fork to fix
2. He called rank over consensus to use his own DAA
3. Apparently does not know how GitHub works and congratulating Jimmy song for making a contribution to code they backported
4. A Bitcoin core commit from his account could be a result if it being comprised
5. apparently the max block size varies when it shouldn't and he is stumped as to the cause

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

lols
Listen guys...i know whats going on...
there is only 1 btc, and its gotta be segwit free.. Kiss  
 if you want to use slow ass old fork segwit infected version, then by all means go ahead.
The peeps bought high last week(i bought from 2730) , then they can average down ..now is a perfect time to do so..
if they cant, and they holding a beautiful bag of BCH , they will be fine soon as it will easily go over $3k.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

What is really worrying is that only people with negative stuff have realistic arguments, while the defense team of the BCH has only childish arguments to defend BCH " it will moon, it's written in the sky " pretty much.

This makes BCH looks like a shitcoin because of it's supporters
lols, enough of your shit m8, your a fkn troll, gtfo  Kiss

SgtPepper

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE be fooked by Conbase weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cry

The BitcoinABC lead developer made a commit to the real Bitcoin yesterday that should be slightly worrying for bcash holders as it's basically to update the Bitcoin repository readme to say Bitcoin cash is a scam

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/07815c08af49320454701dbe2e088540956bd049

The addition states this

+Bitcoin should not be confused with Bcash (known as "Bitcoin Cash" by its
 +perpetrators). Bcash suffers from incompetent developers and the naive scaling
 +solution of increasing the block size, at the cost of centralization.

Except the Bitcoin ABC repo is here https://github.com/Bitcoin-ABC/bitcoin-abc

That commit was to Bitcoin Core aka SegWit Coin
svennnny

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:16:42 PM

Remember what I told you Mr pumptits ? Short with margin increased my profit with around 40%  Shocked  Wink Wink Wink
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

Remember what I told you Mr pumptits ? Short with margin increased my profit with around 40%  Shocked  Wink Wink Wink
wow...you did margin..something i dont give a fk abouts  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: