Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 [738] 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703534 times)
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

^tek, are you ok?
Big baby, stop your crying and man up....

You are now wanting people to fund a stranger for a court case lol
How much have YOU put towards the court case?  $0  - so stfu and stop telling nooby segwetters to fund a troll.

blockstream, core..segwetters....you have no right to tell people what to do and think....you tried and failed.

People have resaearched and know the truth now...censorship wont work anymore, so stfu bch.

BCH will be #1 before any court on the planet ever sees the funds you idiots are giving to a scammer.

(also keep spamming that shit and ill have to report you as a spammer and liar for other users safety, no courts involved lol)

It's none of your business and I posted asking for people to give evidence and that they do not need to pledge if they have been duped into buying Bitcoin cash believing it to be Bitcoin

Let's just say there are some big pledges probably more than you are worth

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

^tek, are you ok?

How much have YOU put towards the court case?  $0  - so stfu and stop telling nooby segwetters to fund a troll.

blockstream, core..segwetters....you have no right to tell people what to do and think....you tried and failed.

People have resaearched and know the truth now...censorship wont work anymore, so stfu bch.

BCH will be #1 before any court on the planet ever sees the funds you idiots are giving to a scammer.

(also keep spamming that shit and ill have to report you as a spammer and liar for other users safety, no courts involved lol)

It's none of your business and I posted asking for people to give evidence and that they do not need to pledge if they have been duped into buying Bitcoin cash believing it to be Bitcoin

your on the wrong fkn thread , the shit your talking about...so stfu and go post it elsewhere..your off topic big time.

also pledge dont mean shit...i could pledge $10bill...but it means nothing....

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

^tek, are you ok?

your on the wrong fkn thread , the shit your talking about...so stfu and go post it elsewhere..your off topic big time.

This is against the deceptive practacies of the Bitcoin cash community started by Roger Ver I'm told this is a Bitcoin cash group so therefore it's very much the correct place to find people that was duped
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

oh btw, thanks for confirming...

First they ignore you - done
 then they laugh at you -  done
 then they fight you -  we def here
 then you win......we will soon

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

^tek, are you ok?

This is against the deceptive practacies of the Bitcoin cash community started by Roger Ver I'm told this is a Bitcoin cash group so therefore it's very much the correct place to find people that was duped
No its not rogers fkn thread , its not bitcoin.com thread...
go create a thread and talk as much shit as you want to.
You also say you want evidence lol, then go on a blockstream segwet thread and ask them how they feel being rogered...

no one here that owns/holds BCH is going to contribute to another one of your stupid scams ,(like segwet).

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

It's obviously getting under your skin otherwise you would have just ignored the post and it would have been long lost but no you keep commenting.

Don't know if you notice but I only come and reply when you try spreading false information if only you would stick to the truth and concerntrate on your own coin then you wouldn't see me
sishub
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

It's obviously getting under your skin otherwise you would have just ignored the post and it would have been long lost but no you keep commenting.

Don't know if you notice but I only come and reply when you try spreading false information if only you would stick to the truth and concerntrate on your own coin then you wouldn't see me

Good advice!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

i did try to ignore it, until i saw it ,highlighted in red ,twice on same page...first i thought its just stupid gembitz, then i saw your name and was slighty surprised at how low you have dropped.

As for me spreading false info.....haha,
im on BCH thread , and i do concentrate on my own coin,
 its you that has been trolling here for a year, doesnt post anywhere else and always tries to mislead and lie to people...
every reader here ( inc segwetters) know this,
you are becoming delusional , you need rest, fighting solo for blocksteamcore all alone is tiring you out...
is it because you might have to give them a refund because they pay you to troll.

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

i did try to ignore it, until i saw it ,highlighted in red ,twice on same page...first i thought its just stupid gembitz, then i saw your name and was slighty surprised at how low you have dropped.

its you that has been trolling here for a year, doesnt post anywhere else and always tries to mislead and lie to people...
you are becoming delusional , you need rest, fighting solo for blocksteamcore all alone is tiring you out...
is it because you might have to give them a refund because they pay you to troll.

I posted it once but it was replied to and cut the important bits which is hardly supprising so I added it again

Curious what side of the may 15th HF are you on because it seems that there will probably be another split
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

I posted it once but it was replied to and cut the important bits which is hardly supprising so I added it again

Curious what side of the may 15th HF are you on because it seems that there will probably be another split
If you think it will cause a split....then BUY ...free coins , the only way to get them is by hodling BCH.
i remember about a month ago, hearing some troll saying they were making a sweet looking wallet...

Split or no split...
NOTHING STOPS THIS TRAIN.

graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

If MT gox wallet having bitcoins, than he must also having bitcoincash in his wallet, will he dumped that?
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

If you think it will cause a split....then BUY ...free coins , the only way to get them is by hodling BCH.
i remember about a month ago, hearing some troll saying they were making a sweet looking wallet...

Split or no split...

No not worth it I have more forked coins than I can count that I have yet to claim if there is a legacy prefork chain it won't gain much if any value at all the people wanting the prefork chain are the ones wanting a nChain patent free chain and without ver, wright, aire etc behind pushing it then it will become worthless but speculators are free to speculate

I seem to recall a name for a potential prefork can't remember what it was called though something like Bitcoin NT so we will see what happens it may be a clean 50/50 split
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Split or no split...

No not worth it I have more forked coins than I can count that I have yet to claim if there is a legacy prefork chain it won't gain much if any value at all the people wanting the prefork chain are the ones wanting a nChain patent free chain and without ver, wright, aire etc behind pushing it then it will become worthless but speculators are free to speculate

I seem to recall a name for a potential prefork can't remember what it was called though something like Bitcoin NT so we will see what happens it may be a clean 50/50 split
firstly, i dont give a fk about nchain and others, they can do as they please...
the BCH community has no power over patents...so please stop going on about these guys...
you have a problem , go talk to the people that hand out patents...

as for the split...even if its 50/50  , BCH holders have no need to worry, as we will get FREE coins. 
Will you?

i already know what you and others will do...
the same shit as last time...you will try to derail BCH by claiming the previous fork..clashic lol
i knew this months ago...not surprised at all...
the new updated version 32mb, will be where all the true Bitcoin magic will happen...taking each BCH to new extreme highs...why...

because... on BCH you will be allowed to create, on the worlds biggest decentralised,immutable,permissionless  blockchain.

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

Tek has just gone Full Retard, all he has left is pretend FUD of a Split.

Pay Attention Tek,  

In Real Coins that improve their code, when there is a Hard Fork , everyone that has a brain joins it.
No one with any intellect keeps running the old code, there is no point.

When Bitcoin Cash upgraded , it left all of the morons like you behind with segshitcoin (Banker controlled currency).

So there are no stupid people on the Bitcoin Cash Train that adhere to running old code, we left all of you morons behind on the segshit infected code.  Cheesy

╥Aztek

No this may be a real split there are a growing group that wants to retain Bitcoin cash in it's current form and free of nChain patents as there is growing concern that after nChain is allowed to patent code within Bitcoin cash any forks would be taken to court for running patented code

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

Pay Attention Tek,  

In Real Coins that improve their code, when there is a Hard Fork , everyone that has a brain joins it.

When Bitcoin Cash upgraded , it left all of the morons like you behind with segshitcoin (Banker controlled currency).

So there are no stupid people on the Bitcoin Cash Train that adhere to running old code, we left all of you morons behind on the segshit infected code.  Cheesy

╥Aztek

No this may be a real split there are a growing group that wants to retain Bitcoin cash in it's current form and free of nChain patents as there is growing concern that after nChain is allowed to patent code within Bitcoin cash any forks would be taken to court for running patented code

Oh please,  do you really believe the nonsense you sprout.

I be more worried about the segshit patents by blockstream, since you don't own any Bitcoin Cash.

https://falkvinge.net/2017/05/01/blockstream-patents-segwit-makes-pieces-fall-place/
Blockstream having patents in Segwit makes all the weird pieces of the last three years fall perfectly into place

There is a big difference is defencive patents which sole purpose is to protect users from patent trolls and the ones nchain want to implement that prevents anyone using them without their authority

There are already loads of different coins that implement segwit there are no royalties so it is within there rights to do so while the nchain patents are the total opposite you may use them for free only on bitcoin cash anywhere else and craig will send his lawyers after them hence why there are groups intending to split off from bch before these patents make it into the code

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

Pay Attention Tek,  

╥Aztek

I be more worried about the segshit patents by blockstream, since you don't own any Bitcoin Cash.

https://falkvinge.net/2017/05/01/blockstream-patents-segwit-makes-pieces-fall-place/
Blockstream having patents in Segwit makes all the weird pieces of the last three years fall perfectly into place

There is a big difference is defencive patents which sole purpose is to protect users from patent trolls and the ones nchain want to implement that prevents anyone using them without their authority

There are already loads of different coins that implement segwit there are no royalties so it is within there rights to do so while the nchain patents are the total opposite you may use them for free only on bitcoin cash anywhere else and craig will send his lawyers after them hence why there are groups intending to split off from bch before these patents make it into the code

since you went full-retard today...tell me wtf you want us to do about the patents?
wtf are you doing about the patents?
  oh i know your grand plan to save us all from patents....keep current 8mb BCH chain alive..thats all...
so stfu you just keep repeating the same pointless shit....
go take your meds.

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

Pay Attention Tek,  

╥Aztek

since you went full-retard today...tell me wtf you want us to do about the patents?
  oh i know your grand plan to save us all from patents....keep current 8mb BCH chain alive..thats all...
go take your meds.

You can't let it drop can you i've said my bit why can't you just leave it

I'm doing nothing because I don't need to i'm not using a minority chain that's being taken over by a patent troll thats your problem not mine  Grin Cheesy
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

Pay Attention Tek,  

╥Aztek

go take your meds.

I'm doing nothing because I don't need to i'm not using a minority chain that's being taken over by a patent troll thats your problem not mine  Grin Cheesy
are you high??
im not the one bitching about patents..its you...its you that has the problem...
its you that cant sleep at night ,shitting yourself from the truth...
BCH is Bitcoin  Kiss

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:39:48 PM

Pay Attention Tek,  

╥Aztek

go take your meds.

are you high??
im not the one bitching about patents..its you...its you that has the problem...
its you that cant sleep at night ,shitting yourself from the truth...
BCH is Bitcoin  Kiss

BCH is not bitcoin and never has been that changed the second the difficulty algorithm was modified and replay protection was added
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

was bitcoin client always called bitcoin core? NO
who changed it....blockstreamcore

even blockstreamcore know that the segwet they created is no longer bitcoin....it is bitcoin core( MUTATED ,VIRUS INFECTED SHIT).FACT
btc ticker is now, bitcoin core..FACT

Pages: « 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 [738] 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: