Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 [779] 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

bch is better than btc and truely the only right chain
Jr member with 52 activity gets his first merit point for saying bch is better than btc.....shocking
lol, pump me up to senior member please, bch is wayyyy better than bitcoin, they might co-exist together as each is a unique identity, one is more like peer to peer, the other is like store of value
Who would Roger Ver want to run his bitcointalk thread for bitcoin cash
Who would roger help in the MTGox Hack
Who would roger help in the big block debate
Who would roger help at Cryptsy, Lucky7coin
Who did Roger know at butterfly Labs Asic miners
Who did Roger know in the Silk Road operations under FBI investiagtion,
Why is Roger at the center of it all

Gotta hide the real blockchain hey Roger

Bitcoin thanks

Satoshi's Bitcoin was never about single people - and single people cannot achieve really much.
It was always about the quickest and best supply of global cash in form of a real scarce digital money and best possible security to use it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378014.msg42014849#msg42014849
Name calling irrelevant

It was always about Trust, the debate is irrelevant

Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:34:53 PM
Merited by Mrpumperitis (1)

Jr member with 52 activity gets his first merit point for saying bch is better than btc.....shocking

lol, pump me up to senior member please, bch is wayyyy better than bitcoin, they might co-exist together as each is a unique identity, one is more like peer to peer, the other is like store of value

Bitcoin thanks

All this aside, let’s put some reality into this debate.

I live in Venezuela where central banks have essentially failed. Despite this failure, merchants still have yet to adopt Bitcoin as payment due to fees, some use Bitcoin Cash and this is growing. But for the most part I have to use BTC regardless because localbitcoins is BTC.

If you follow @Dolartoday on twitter you’ll see 1 USD was trading at ~100,000 Bolivars in January to ~3,500,000 Bolivars today. For this reason I have to sell BTC at least 3 days a week. Those fees actually add up to more than my partners medical doctor salary per month.

When I see such irrelevant Roger Ver accusations and much worse idiots like Tone ‘No-brain’ Vays and Jimmy ‘always-wrong’ Song in their stupid cowboy hats trying to hide the fact the fact that they are balding out of Core BTC stress saying things like: ‘bcash is irrelevant,’ and ‘Roger Ver Scam’ LOL Faketoshi and centralization, BitPico H4x0r, only store of value!

You look like fucking idiots denying real world solutions subject to a global population. Look at our population growth and tell me the blocksize increase doesn’t correlate such rapidity. Putforth a half decent argument for once over there on the Core side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

Bitcoin thanks

I live in Venezuela where central banks have essentially failed. Despite this failure, merchants still have yet to adopt Bitcoin as payment due to fees, some use Bitcoin Cash and this is growing. But for the most part I have to use BTC regardless because localbitcoins is BTC.
If you follow @Dolartoday on twitter you’ll see 1 USD was trading at ~100,000 Bolivars in January to ~3,500,000 Bolivars today. For this reason I have to sell BTC at least 3 days a week. Those fees actually add up to more than my partners medical doctor salary per month.
When I see such irrelevant Roger Ver accusations and much worse idiots like Tone ‘No-brain’ Vays and Jimmy ‘always-wrong’ Song in their stupid cowboy hats trying to hide the fact the fact that they are balding out of Core BTC stress saying things like: ‘bcash is irrelevant,’ and ‘Roger Ver Scam’ LOL Faketoshi and centralization, BitPico H4x0r, only store of value!
You look like fucking idiots denying real world solutions subject to a global population. Look at our population growth and tell me the blocksize increase doesn’t correlate such rapidity. Putforth a half decent argument for once over there on the Core side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies.

What has my points got to do with you using Bcash, go ahead not stopping Bcash at all, Bcash away, Just sayin Bcash is not Bitcoin and a reminder leave the Blockchain alone.

.."Put forth a half decent argument for once over there on the Bcash side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies."...

I agree

Have you got anything?

Grin
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Bitcoin thanks

Satoshi's Bitcoin was never about single people - and single people cannot achieve really much.
It was always about the quickest and best supply of global cash in form of a real scarce digital money and best possible security to use it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378014.msg42014849#msg42014849
Name calling irrelevant

It was always about Trust, the debate is irrelevant

We agree on that.

What would you think, what 'blockchain' would be good to use to ensure that trust, esp here:

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/blockchain-can-be-used-to-fight-corruption-increase-transparency-in-govt-projects-4664681.html

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
sirsplashalot

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Bitcoin thanks

What has my points got to do with you using Bcash, go ahead not stopping Bcash at all, Bcash away, Just sayin Bcash is not Bitcoin and a reminder leave the Blockchain alone.

.."Put forth a half decent argument for once over there on the Bcash side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies."...

I agree

Have you got anything?

Did you read past my argument on fees being higher then a doctors salary in Venezuela?

I see you managed to say ‘Bcash’ 5 times in 2 sentences. Further proving my point  Roll Eyes

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
sirsplashalot

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

Be sure to watch just how stupid this BitPico miner is in this interview with Tone ‘No Brain’ Vays that significantly lowered my IQ after watching. They both openly admit to selling all their Bitcoin Cash right after the fork (at a much lower price). I wonder where their bias came from  Roll Eyes

https://youtu.be/1E2PdpU_2Ik

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

Be sure to watch just how stupid this BitPico miner is in this interview with Tone ‘No Brain’ Vays that significantly lowered my IQ after watching. They both openly admit to selling all their Bitcoin Cash right after the fork (at a much lower price). I wonder where their bias came from  Roll Eyes

https://youtu.be/1E2PdpU_2Ik

sorry I could not watch more than the first few bits..  I got BCH inventions to document today Wink

However I am not surprised they sold all their BitCoin after the segwit induced fork.  Seems like justice in the grand scheme of things but now that also means we will be hearing from these trolls for the next few years no doubt as they cry, cry, cry.

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

Fresh money for Bitcoin, but not ripple  Cheesy

http://www.icopdf.com/en/crypto-news/8016/Binance

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
raoufgx07

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

give as some bchcoin 0xd740c820fbf9c7d3e1f27b48444c942d89b01898      Huh  help me to start a life   Cry
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Nice looking project! I'm intrigued to hear more about it as time goes on. For anyone looking for other great projects to research more about, these might be worthy of your time. None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far. Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested. The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

give as some bchcoin 0xd740c820fbf9c7d3e1f27b48444c942d89b01898      Huh  help me to start a life   Cry

Join here for free...https://memo.cash/
share anything...be nice and you will be tipped eventually...
better content=better tips  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

<---BFD  now

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2066

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

<---BFD  now
congrats. shame about the red tag

$100,000 BTC in one hour
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:42:50 AM
Merited by Mrpumperitis (1)

<---BFD  now
congrats. shame about the red tag
Thanks. Smiley
btw i actually like the tag...badge of honour  Cheesy and it draws attention to the links below.

Congratulation to Mr. Pump, crypto guru for being a legendary member, best of luck with your investment and looking forward for great news when the bull market return
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 03:01:37 PM by mymenace

Bitcoin thanks

I agree

Have you got anything?

Did you read past my argument on fees being higher then a doctors salary in Venezuela?
I see you managed to say ‘Bcash’ 5 times in 2 sentences. Further proving my point  Roll Eyes

Yes and what point. 

this point might affect your transactions, I hope not, this guy Roger has been screwing with peoples investments for a long time

Nick Szabo once said that "Bitcoin Cash is centralized sockpupptery". Bitpico is now proving it true.

https://twitter.com/bitPico/status/1017514874291843072

We now understand the centralized nature of #bcash $bch. It is just a UAHF (user activated hard fork) Sybil setup to force the hands of all nodes and miners in the ecosystem. Without this setup @JihanWu & @rogerkver are powerless to control their network. #bitcoin #nodes #matter

Forcing the decentralized portion of the network to upgrade to a hard fork codebase via a centralized Sybil attack is nonsensical? You do realize a #bcash $bch hard fork is scheduled and they are using these nodes to force the hands of the entire network. #blockchain #ignorance

Roger Ver is always convincing everyone in the community about the "non-mining nodes do not matter" narrative for good reason. Always be cynical if you see someone else saying it in the forum.

Some newbies might not know who is Nick Szabo. Read this, https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/genesis-files-bit-gold-szabo-was-inches-away-inventing-bitcoin/

Grin
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 05:25:50 PM by Bitbobb

Bitcoin thanks

I agree

Have you got anything?

Yes and what point.  

this point might affect your transactions, I hope not, this guy Roger has been screwing with peoples investments for a long time

Nick Szabo once said that "Bitcoin Cash is centralized sockpupptery". Bitpico is now proving it true.

We now understand the centralized nature of #bcash $bch. It is just a UAHF (user activated hard fork) Sybil setup to force the hands of all nodes and miners in the ecosystem. Without this setup @JihanWu & @rogerkver are powerless to control their network. #bitcoin #nodes #matter

Forcing the decentralized portion of the network to upgrade to a hard fork codebase via a centralized Sybil attack is nonsensical? You do realize a #bcash $bch hard fork is scheduled and they are using these nodes to force the hands of the entire network. #blockchain #ignorance

Roger Ver is always convincing everyone in the community about the "non-mining nodes do not matter" narrative for good reason. Always be cynical if you see someone else saying it in the forum.

Some newbies might not know who is Nick Szabo. Read this, https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/genesis-files-bit-gold-szabo-was-inches-away-inventing-bitcoin/

So much troll here.  Where to begin unpacking??

The core mantra is to "tell a big lie, make it simple and repeat it until everyone believes it." A. Hitler

Frankly, you should be concerned of this plan backfiring.  The readers are not so dumb.  Most of the stuff you have said with any proof is not more that a PR scam designed to trick people who do not know any of the tech.  So the astro-turfing Btc folks can take advantage of their stealing the name bitcoin while they say f* the whitepaper out of the other side of their mouths.  What a strange manner of man you must be if you actually believe both opposing viewpoints as true, no?

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

this guy Roger has been screwing with peoples investments for a long time

What a strange assertion. Did Roger somehow reach out across the network and screw with your investment? What is the mechanism by which he accomplished this nefarious attack?

"Bitcoin Cash is centralized sockpupptery". Bitpico is now proving it true.

We now understand the centralized nature of #bcash $bch. It is just a UAHF (user activated hard fork) Sybil setup to force the hands of all nodes and miners in the ecosystem. Without this setup @JihanWu & @rogerkver are powerless to control their network.

Of course, a fundamental mistake is the errant premise that Bitcoin Cash somehow belongs to Jihan and Roger (see "their network" above).

Another mistake is the odd dogma that non-mining validating entities have any effect on the network itself. The only power such non-mining validating entities have is to isolate themselves from the blockchain being built. Of course, this could be a rough proxy for signaling of preference of economic power. Too bad this signaling is subject to Sybilization into meaninglessness.

Forcing the decentralized portion of the network to upgrade to a hard fork codebase via a centralized Sybil attack is nonsensical? You do realize a #bcash $bch hard fork is scheduled and they are using these nodes to force the hands of the entire network.

BitPico's 'attack' fell flat on its face due to programming errors, and they ignorantly attributed their failure to 'centralization'.
Haha. Nice try.
I'm sure we'll get to the stress test when they learn how to format a valid Bitcoin transaction.

Curtis Ellis
‏@KarlTheProgrmr
 Jul 12
More
Last I saw @bitPico software was unable to create / validate transactions according to BCH rules. They were sending / propagating transactions without the fork ID flag in the sig hash type. Then got blocked from most nodes for not being compliant and claimed centralization.

Curtis Ellis
@KarlTheProgrmr
 Jul 12
More
@connolly_dan and I gave them some tips though, so hopefully they will be up and testing our network soon.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:19:58 PM

Bitcoin thanks

I agree

Have you got anything?

Yes and what point.  

Remember i am not her to prove anything, just provide you with information that is already known.

Bcash Highly centralized at Alibaba

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-cash-network-highly-centralized-49-of-all-nodes-run-on-alibabas-facilities-bitpico/

“The [Bitcoin Cash] attack has been started; it will continue to run as we work to amplify it over the coming months. We expect to have 5000 Bcash attack nodes in roughly 6 weeks and then we will multi-fork the chain. @rogerkver will now cry,” Bitpico tweeted at the time.

Bitpico members are, however, not alone in accusing the Bitcoin Cash network of lacking decentralization. Last year in December Bitcoin developer Nick Szabo made similar accusations. Earlier in the year, a project manager at the Identity Division of Microsoft alluded to Bitcoin Cash by criticizing blocksize increases as being anti-decentralization. At the time Bitcoin Cash was planning to increase its blocksize fourfold from 8MB to 32MB and this was eventually realized in May.

Yeah Its Time Roger

Grin
sirsplashalot

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

Bitcoin thanks

I agree

Have you got anything?

Yes and what point.  

Remember i am not her to prove anything, just provide you with information that is already known.

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-cash-network-highly-centralized-49-of-all-nodes-run-on-alibabas-facilities-bitpico/

“The [Bitcoin Cash] attack has been started; it will continue to run as we work to amplify it over the coming months. We expect to have 5000 Bcash attack nodes in roughly 6 weeks and then we will multi-fork the chain. @rogerkver will now cry,” Bitpico tweeted at the time.

Bitpico members are, however, not alone in accusing the Bitcoin Cash network of lacking decentralization. Last year in December Bitcoin developer Nick Szabo made similar accusations. Earlier in the year, a project manager at the Identity Division of Microsoft alluded to Bitcoin Cash by criticizing blocksize increases as being anti-decentralization. At the time Bitcoin Cash was planning to increase its blocksize fourfold from 8MB to 32MB and this was eventually realized in May.

Yeah Its Time Roger

‘Bcash Highly centralized at Alibaba’

That’s like saying: ‘there is a lot of centralization within a central bank.’

Did you not see Tone ‘No Brains’ Vays interview with BitPico?

The NSA ruled Bitpico ‘fat’ and ‘unimportant’

‘It’s time roger’?

Time for what? another dinner with another billionaire as Roger did last night? I’m sure you’re comments more significant to Roger though.

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:56:28 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 10:19:05 PM by mymenace

Bitcoin thanks

I agree

Have you got anything?

Yes and what point.  

Yeah Its Time Roger

...."Dr Craig S Wright
‏Verified account @ProfFaustus
Jul 10

The best way to destroy Bitcoin, add something like OP_EXEC.

Tech solutions to problems that do not exist.

People with ETH envy should just work on ETH. They might then finally understand why these asinine ideas are such shit.".....

They want the bitcoin blockchain gone because it holds the evidence of the liberty reserve scandal as well

Why they all looking at Bcashers as Satoshi (obvious these punks want bitcoin dead, not defeated, not replaced, GONE!!!)

It is and always has been since 2008 a Currency War

liberty reserve scandal - Remember that one Roger, Craig

‘It’s time roger’?

Time for what? another dinner with another billionaire (we know why Roger knows these people, their the ones behind Roger - Oops) as Roger did last night? I’m sure you’re comments more significant to Roger though.

Stay away from the door knob Roger

With the millions I made, get the coins back. Great thing is I have all the evidence.

Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 [779] 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: