Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 [783] 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703561 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

Telling the truth is not an attack.. so what bullying?  asking for clarification hurts you somehow?  you were the one claiming to make claims...  hahah

and you edited out the rest of my post???  

I think I figured out how roger hurt you.  He probably said something you did not like.  Sorry to hear about your delicacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

I do not need to provide any information because I am not making any claim.  Do you understand that very simple premise?

You made a claim about roger and others and then offered zero evidence or proof aside from innuendo.  So we are waiting for you to give some information and you have not.  Instead you say past prove future.  you do not make any sense

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

Future proves past

I make a statement on what you posted - bullying, derision, fear

You post again and do exactly what the statement says

I post it

Your future comment proved the past

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Grin
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

Future proves past

You do exactly what the statement says

I post it

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did you forget the requests I made for evidence or proof of your claims?  Or is that the thing you are calling bullying?  As I recall that is the only thing I have been saying..

Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

That's interesting to me personally, how long is the project? Because I would like to find such a long time, with all this, only to buy more coins for a few years at least.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Future proves past

I post it

Grin Grin Grin Grin

you might think you are clever but in court you would get eaten alive if repeating what the opposing counsel just said are your only arguments

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

Future proves past

I post it

Grin Grin Grin Grin

you might think you are clever but in court you would get eaten alive if repeating what the opposing counsel just said are your only arguments

Grin Grin Grin

Fight a stacked court with Roger and his Rich friends

seriously

There are other courts  Grin Grin Grin

Grin
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

Future proves past

I post it

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

Fight a stacked court with Roger and his Rich friends

seriously

There are other courts  Grin Grin Grin

Omg seek help.  I was trying to understand you here in this court of public opinion and you did not help your case at all,  you went full mina bird lol.  Good luck

you seriously think roger owns the court system???  wow

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:32:36 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 08:03:30 AM by mymenace
Merited by mindrust (2)

you told me to google it so no you did not provide any evidence or sourced articles lol

I put you on ignore since you are obviously trolling since you could not meet even the most basic requist for information yet you have posted reams and reams of text.  How double standard?

The Paid Shill - Users take note of this

Generally someone with no information, denies whats said, attacking them with bullying tactics and derision (nearly every reply I have to the long post)

Usually they are paid to do it

You see this happen a lot when known crims are exposed.

future proves past

No-one has yet to provide any information about anything to rebuke the proof, even to say Roger Ver did not help Mark Karpeles (Mt GOX) clean up a hack and then tell the public it was safe to use...

The game to destroy bitcoin timeline of events
1) DDOS
2) HACKS - Mt Gox x 2
3) Forum Shills - Satoshi Leaves
3) Big Block Debate
4) Media Campaign - I am Satoshi, Bcash is the real bitcoin
5) Alternate Coins - Cryptsy
6) Alternate Blockchain (Ethereum)
7) HACKS the Sequel - Cryptsy
Cool Big Block Debate 2 Segwit
9) Bitcoin is dead 2015
10) The return of Bitcoin - the HARD FORK WARS - Bcash

Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin Huh - Rogers video is on youtube

Why would Roger Ver want Bitcoin dead
The blockchain is a wonderful Truth machine

1. failed project after failed project
2. assistance to each project to get it back up and running
3. assurance to the community each project was OK
4. an inexplicable catastrophe resulting in lost coins

Rinse and Repeat - the great Bitcoin Scam    ...The Movie - coming to cinemas soon

[Narration: Deep Voice]
For a wall of text on the truth, bitcoin was born.
Failed projects... friends in the best of places... political intrigue... paid shills... hack after hack... friends in jail [Drift off and pause]
Liberty reserve.. bitinstant... bigblock fiasco... mtgox... tagcash and cryptsy... BCash!!! [Ominouse sound] are just some...... failed projects
Starring
Craig Wright, Gavin Andressseenn, Roger Ver, Mark Vernon, Marshall Long, Mark Karpeles, Brock Pierce and Hillary Clinton
Follow the rabbit hole... [Extended Music]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040221.msg42368006#msg42368006
https://bitcoinstrings.com/all

Some people just do not learn, is this a debate or just an attack - how much Bcash did you get

Future proves past

so what is your claim exactly and where is the evidence or proof in support of your claim?
Basically all I read is innuendo.  Can you state clearly what is the thing you are claiming?
What did roger do?  How?  When?  Where?  Stuff like that.  Use the 5 senses based on your personal testimony if you can.  
If that is too hard make a picture and show us where he hurt you in the diagram.
BTW I am not paid to post here or anywhere.  Thanks

Future proves past note below the no information and bullying - proof

and the reason I have no information is because you have not provided any.  Take notice.

Maybe you should google what information is first.  Actually I will link you so you can be shown to have it here before your audience so that they can see that your are holding out on the meat and only supplying innuendo that requires unsupported leaps of logic lol  Oh and p.s claiming I work for roger is sad.  That is like saying Trump was elected by Russia it seeks to take away the political authority of the American people.,  I will love to find out that your are not some low reprehensible form of life on this earth.  Change my mind.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/information
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fact
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Conclusions+of+fact
If you have information about a crime or have been injured please go to court for remedy.

Future proves past - on the long post (wall of text)

2) shows nothing more than fear - I hope so, people get real defensive when they are exposed

All I see is nude emperor worship taking root in your brain.  You probably got rich from btc and now think that bumper sticker logic can save you gods.  Do you really think past dictates future performance?  You have not proven anything regarding said past anyway and yet this is your argument?  If you what me to believe your future predictions which are based on past performance do you not think you should prove your claims of past actions?  You are literally repeating bumper sticker memes in a thread that is not about that.  why?

where did roger hurt you?

wow bolding my words what a compelling argument.  lol  Ok I guess you go back on ignore.

And yes people that make accusations via innuendo absent proof or evidence or even logic are considered a nuisance in most jural societies.   So yes I called that reprehensible behavior.   And yes it was easy for you to get rich these last ten years but now you obviously see that to remain in the good you will need to work and compete and that obviously scares you because you can not even string a logical conclusion together so good luck with that troll algo btc switched to.

Gembitzzz is twice the troll you will ever beeeeeeeeee

P.s. you have exposed nothing.  So there is nothing to defend against lol.  I stand up for anyone who is being needlessly harassed BTW.  Roger and others are the hardest working people in this space and they understand business unlike many others who will need to learn the hard way perhaps.

There is a thing called a learning curve you know Wink  Weeeeeeeeee

Future proves past - on the long post (wall of text)

2) shows nothing more than fear - I hope so, people get real defensive when they are exposed

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

so anything I post gets added to you string of texts?  Here add this:  BitCoin cash is the BitCoin you wish btc was.  How sad for you that your gods worship at the alter of central banking and libor rates.  Lol  P.s.  private keys for the people!  Thanks Satoshi!

Segwit destroyed part of the utility that made BitCoin valuable and softforks are coercive.  So BCH needed to fork to preserve p2p cash for the people!!!  Is that how Roger hurt you?  By pointing out facts using logic?  

so anything I post gets added to you string of texts? of course Future proves past

Ahhh!! Wink
Users, ready player one - this could get really good
Now the Psyop Game
Here we have the change of pace, appeal to the public's deep cause and root for the libertarian model
Gain the public appeal showing the cause has been corrupted

Provide no real information and continue the bullying
Future proves past

Future proves past
I post it
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Fight a stacked court with Roger and his Rich friends
seriously
There are other courts  Grin Grin Grin
Omg seek help.  I was trying to understand you here in this court of public opinion.  Good luck
you seriously think roger owns the court system???  wow

Back to bullying, derision and fear
Future proves past

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:34:37 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 08:13:23 AM by mymenace

bch is better than btc and truely the only right chain
Jr member with 52 activity gets his first merit point for saying bch is better than btc.....shocking
lol, pump me up to senior member please, bch is wayyyy better than bitcoin, they might co-exist together as each is a unique identity, one is more like peer to peer, the other is like store of value

The Paid Shill - Ready Player One

Who would Roger Ver want to run his bitcointalk thread for bitcoin cash
Who would Roger help in the MTGox Hack
Who would Roger help in the big block debate
Who would Roger help at Cryptsy, Lucky7coin
Who did Roger know at butterfly Labs Asic miners
Who did Roger know in the Silk Road operations under FBI investigation
Who did Roger know from Liberty Reserve Scandal
Why is Roger at the center of it all

Gotta hide the real blockchain hey Roger
Bitcoin thanks

All this aside, let’s put some reality into this debate.
I live in Venezuela where central banks have essentially failed. Despite this failure, merchants still have yet to adopt Bitcoin as payment due to fees, some use Bitcoin Cash and this is growing. But for the most part I have to use BTC regardless because localbitcoins is BTC.
If you follow @Dolartoday on twitter you’ll see 1 USD was trading at ~100,000 Bolivars in January to ~3,500,000 Bolivars today. For this reason I have to sell BTC at least 3 days a week. Those fees actually add up to more than my partners medical doctor salary per month.
When I see such irrelevant Roger Ver accusations and much worse idiots like Tone ‘No-brain’ Vays and Jimmy ‘always-wrong’ Song in their stupid cowboy hats trying to hide the fact the fact that they are balding out of Core BTC stress saying things like: ‘bcash is irrelevant,’ and ‘Roger Ver Scam’ LOL Faketoshi and centralization, BitPico H4x0r, only store of value!
You look like fucking idiots denying real world solutions subject to a global population. Look at our population growth and tell me the blocksize increase doesn’t correlate such rapidity. Putforth a half decent argument for once over there on the Core side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies.
What has my points got to do with you using Bcash, go ahead not stopping Bcash at all, Bcash away, Just sayin Bcash is not Bitcoin and a reminder leave the Blockchain alone.
.."Put forth a half decent argument for once over there on the Bcash side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies."...
I agree, Have you got anything?
Did you read past my argument on fees being higher then a doctors salary in Venezuela?
I see you managed to say ‘Bcash’ 5 times in 2 sentences. Further proving my point  Roll Eyes
Yes and what point.  
this point might affect your transactions, I hope not, this guy Roger has been screwing with peoples investments for a long time

Nick Szabo once said that "Bitcoin Cash is centralized sockpupptery". Bitpico is now proving it true.
https://twitter.com/bitPico/status/1017514874291843072
We now understand the centralized nature of #bcash $bch. It is just a UAHF (user activated hard fork) Sybil setup to force the hands of all nodes and miners in the ecosystem. Without this setup @JihanWu & @rogerkver are powerless to control their network. #bitcoin #nodes #matter
Forcing the decentralized portion of the network to upgrade to a hard fork codebase via a centralized Sybil attack is nonsensical? You do realize a #bcash $bch hard fork is scheduled and they are using these nodes to force the hands of the entire network. #blockchain #ignorance
Roger Ver is always convincing everyone in the community about the "non-mining nodes do not matter" narrative for good reason. Always be cynical if you see someone else saying it in the forum.
Some newbies might not know who is Nick Szabo. Read this, https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/genesis-files-bit-gold-szabo-was-inches-away-inventing-bitcoin/

Remember i am not here to prove anything, just provide you with information that is already known.

Bcash Highly centralized at Alibaba
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-cash-network-highly-centralized-49-of-all-nodes-run-on-alibabas-facilities-bitpico/
“The [Bitcoin Cash] attack has been started; it will continue to run as we work to amplify it over the coming months. We expect to have 5000 Bcash attack nodes in roughly 6 weeks and then we will multi-fork the chain. @rogerkver will now cry,” Bitpico tweeted at the time.
Bitpico members are, however, not alone in accusing the Bitcoin Cash network of lacking decentralization. Last year in December Bitcoin developer Nick Szabo made similar accusations. Earlier in the year, a project manager at the Identity Division of Microsoft alluded to Bitcoin Cash by criticizing blocksize increases as being anti-decentralization. At the time Bitcoin Cash was planning to increase its blocksize fourfold from 8MB to 32MB and this was eventually realized in May.
...."Dr Craig S Wright Verified account @ProfFaustus Jul 10
The best way to destroy Bitcoin, add something like OP_EXEC.
Tech solutions to problems that do not exist.
People with ETH envy should just work on ETH. They might then finally understand why these asinine ideas are such shit.".....

They want the bitcoin blockchain gone because it holds the evidence of the liberty reserve scandal as well
Why they all looking at Bcashers as Satoshi (obvious these punks want bitcoin dead, not defeated, not replaced, GONE!!!)
It is and always has been since 2008 a Currency War
liberty reserve scandal - Remember that one Roger, Craig

‘It’s time roger’?
Time for what? another dinner with another billionaire as Roger did last night? I’m sure you’re comments more significant to Roger though.
..."another dinner with another billionaire (we know why Roger knows these people, their the ones behind Roger - Oops) as Roger did last night? I’m sure you’re comments more significant to Roger though."...
Time for what? with the millions now funded, get the coins back. Great thing is I have all the evidence.

for someone who claims to be presenting information I am sure having a hard time to find any actual information.  Maybe keep your day job.  

Grin Grin Grin  does not know how to right click and search google
Who would roger help in the MTGox Hack

Everything you wanted to find on Roger
Who would Roger Ver want to run his bitcointalk thread for bitcoin cash
Who would roger help in the MTGox Hack
Who would roger help in the big block debate
Who would roger help at Cryptsy, Lucky7coin
Who did Roger know at butterfly Labs Asic miners
Who did Roger know in the Silk Road operations under FBI investiagtion,
Who did Roger help with Liberty reserve scandal
Why is Roger at the center of it all

Its like you believe people think you have words of wisdom

http://monezy.com/news/bitcoin-news/us-national-security-agency-develops-system-to-identify-bitcoin-users-say-leaked-docs/

so with all your posting here you cannot post the link or the relevant info for the people to review?
The mt. Gox people are in court so why then is roger not in court also?  Are you claiming the courts were tricked by Rogers ability to do fraud undetected from the investigators?  
Interesting how you post links to stuff that is from left field like what e. snowden said regarding digital money users being followed yet you cannot make your point when it comes to roger.  I think you have a peculiar definition of fraud that is shared by no one with any type of brainpower.
I personally think you are attempting to keep people from learning about the real bitcoin [BCH] and therefore are more of a fraud then roger ever will be.  Good people make honest mistakes and many times it is risky to endorse a private company because they could fail.  Have you ever considered that in your world view or is that too much for you to consider??
Are you claiming the courts were tricked by Rogers ability to do fraud undetected from the investigators.
Thanks for the tip

..."Good people make honest mistakes and many times it is risky to endorse a private company"... (Does not mean you need to help them hide the evidence)
In my world view, when you have knowledge of a crime, you send it to the authorities

The Bitcoin Foundation’s Flawed Membership Structure
TBF was formed in September 2012 by Gavin Andresen, Jon Matonis, Patrick Murck, Peter Vessenes, Roger Ver, Charles Schrem and Mark Karpeles.  (hmmmm all the crims)
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-foundation-members-resigning-brock-pierce-controversy/
And ask Roger about Brock and his connection to the Clinton Foundation
How much bitcoin went to Hillary
Future proves past
And you..please...
STFU  Cheesy..
go create a new thread..."i got rogered" and tell everyone where you got hurt... Tongue
Grin Grin Grin No
"You all got rogered"
I doin fine, Just helpin the crypto community
if we all did, then why are you saying it here?
as i said...make a thread and show everything you have, in a nice tidy thread where info you give can be accessed easily.
This is Bitcoin cash thread...and if your gembitz its bti thread lols....
its not a thread for giving personal opinions on any individuals.
Thank you

I like all the connections in one spot they look rather damaging do they not?

One more for all you bcashers

Craig Wright - Bcash King

either way, we won't know the truth. at least for us it will remain a mystery, as it concerns the personal safety of Satoshi Nakomoto. Just imagine, if the world knew the identity of the founder, he would be put on international wanted list in many countries, all because our world is full of greedy and evil people.
but I still hold the view that our administrator theymos knows the identity of this person, and perhaps he is part of the Satoshi team. Despite this, I think that this person will be a long time to thank, as many users have already done. Smiley
Satoshi Nakamoto

This is completely irrelevant in this instance as;
Dave Kleiman is now deceased.

Craig Wright has already asserted himself to be Satoshi Nakamoto and is re-asserting BCH as the main BTC chain.

I, myself have nothing to lose in this regard, if I can help seek truth and justice then I will. TBH I would quite like to get some of my hard earned 'money' back myself! Grand larceny is a crime.
Most importantly, there are people like you who are willing to fight for justice and truth. After all, we all know that the power is in the truth. I'm certainly powerless to help you, but I would be very happy if you could get justice in this matter.

Here, here! Thank you.

For the record, logs I have are stored in multiple locations and I have also made sure that people who I can assume to trust in the Bitcoin space know my identity.

Shall we take a road down Bitinstant Roger?
 Shocked they just keep piling up

No MtGOX is better...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4SCAw264qM
Luv the video Roger
Roger Ver 6-8 months before mtgox's shutdown:
"they look good to me I looked at their internal records and all is fine here...I support mtgox and mark"
Loooooooooool
Looool nice.

How about Cryptsy
Marshall F$%kin Long
..."The same could be said about Roger Ver and Mark Vernon (who is now staying in the Philippines). They both have a lot more coins than I do, fiat and bits."...

https://www.crunchbase.com/person/mark-vernon#section-overview

I will give 5 bitcoin to anyone who can get Roger to return all coins to all cryptsy and mtgox users.

Roger has literally funded the most BTC and BCH startups and charity related crypto donations, hypothetically if Roger was a thief, he's Robin Hood.

Yes we know Roger PAID PEOPLE OFF, they will be dealt with too, you all know who you are

Roger Ver the SOCIALIST
http://voluntaryist.com/tag/roger-ver-how-i-became-a-voluntaryist/

All these bcash shills on the board and Roger supporters

Time to release all the information, no more games, (sick f$%ks playing with peoples lives) +++

I will give 5 10 bitcoin to anyone who gets Roger Ver to return all cryptsy and mtgox users coins.

Crime: Misleading the public on multiple occasions with his multiple projects advising users that they were safe and OK to use

This is long

so 50% of btrash nodes are  on 1 server stack in China?"?? " face palm" Huh Bitpico gonna azzrape this coin RIP. Grin
Lol
You know anything about industrial style networks ?
I d suggest you send all your troll family to such similar hubs here as well:
http://www.datacentermap.com/united-kingdom/slough/equinix-slough.html

Yeah nah, go down the road for the 10th time with Roger and his paid Shills, such history  Grin Grin Grin

Socialist Shills

or

Community Trolls

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

When Coinbase started listing Bitcoin Cash, I bought some #BCH at the price of about $2500. Now it is about $800
I have to wait for so long time until BCH can recover its price.
Coinbase team now announcing to consider listing ETC, ADA, XLM...
Similar scenarios may happen then
Have patience this will happen when this coin will get recover. If you will stay calm than you will get rewarded for having patience this coin still has good support.

Read pasts posts on dodgy roger's past projects, you will hear the same shills saying the same thing

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/9c6c8d_0695ffcc9ea445c18445eada7b198c6e~mv2.gif

amazing what you find. Future proves past

@ mymenace
None of your ‘arguments’ Or sourced articles are remotely convincing and mere baseless accusations. BitPico has and will fail as they have in the past.
Your persistence to flood both the Wall observer btc thread and the BCH thread shows nothing more than fear.
Stop offering 5 btc for the mt gox incident, you don’t think people have offered bigger amounts on the subject? Stop flexing your minnow guns. You’re irrelevant and unimportant.

1) sourced articles are remotely convincing and mere baseless accusations - I will let the court of public opinion decide

3) you don’t think people have offered bigger amounts on the subject - yes, but all you have to do is find the right price so 5BTC not enough hey

4) You’re irrelevant and unimportant - yes I am and hope to stay that way (but gotta get the coins back and I know where they are)

This is an easy fix but lets do it the hard way hey Roger

I will get some friends you have paid off and pay them three time as much to turn on you - lets start there

Shameless Bump

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

Court of Public Opinion

This session is now open

The case

Roger Ver's Failed Projects Customers/Users and Investors   vs'   Roger Ver, Rich Supporters and Paid Shills

The Story
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040221.msg42374148#msg42374148

The Paid Shill
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040221.msg42374070#msg42374070

We shall take it to the public court then as you say, the social platforms, advertisements, TV, radio etc etc etc

and let them decide

Grin
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

I fail to see where I do any of those things.  Say silly stuff and you risk being called out for it as silly.  That is not being a bully.  You are the one here bullying Roger and the other productive members of this space.  Nice victim blame routine you got going there.  

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

if I am paid shill where is my money please.  I could use some funds thanks.  I am here because I am 100% unbanked since 2004 troll harder pls

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

now you slander me?  because I dare to stand up to your nonsense bully/ victim routine against roger?

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:41:19 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 11:06:06 PM by Bitbobb

Bitcoin Cash Cheaper fees - for what? we have Lighting for fast and cheap fees

for online cash payments.  Lighting network is a promissory note that adds needless complexity/ legality.

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

Court of Public Opinion

This session is now open

The case

Roger Ver's Failed Projects Customers/Users and Investors   vs'   Roger Ver, Rich Supporters and Paid Shills
You cannot continue to advise people projects are OK to use that keep failing

The Story

The Paid Shill

We shall take it to the public court then as you say, the social platforms, advertisements, TV, radio etc etc etc

and let them decide

Check out the s@#t posting below (if not deleted) as first defense in hiding the Court of public opinion.

So obvious the tactics from paid shills.

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

you sound scared and are in wrong thread.

now you slander me?  because I dare to stand up to your nonsense bully/ victim routine against roger?

if I am paid shill where is my money please.  I could use some funds thanks.  I am here because I am 100% unbanked since 2004 troll harder pls

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

Court of Public Opinion

This session is now open

The case

You cannot continue to advise people projects are OK to use that keep failing

The Story

The Paid Shill

and let them decide

Check out the s@#t posting below (if not deleted) as first defense in hiding the Court of public opinion.

So obvious the tactics from paid shills.

you sound scared and are in wrong thread.

now you slander me?  because I dare to stand up to your nonsense bully/ victim routine against roger?

if I am paid shill where is my money please.  I could use some funds thanks.  I am here because I am 100% unbanked since 2004 troll harder pls

cool, forum says "On this board, you cannot delete your posts until 24 hours have passed from posting them. You could edit the post to be blank and then come back in 24 hours. "

sorry about the double ups below

Grin
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

haha troll harder pls

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

So you like to slander unbanked people looking for economic self determination?

Pages: « 1 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 [783] 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: