Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 07:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency ticker  (Read 335 times)
web233 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:01:30 PM

Interested to know what crypto tickers everyone is using to monitor coin prices?

I'm looking for a decent chrome ticker that allows multiple coins to be monitored at the same time, the only ones I've found so far only allow 1 coin to be monitored at a time which is a pain when you want to see several at the same time. Does anyone know of any extensions that do this?

Thanks
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:09:47 PM

Interested to know what crypto tickers everyone is using to monitor coin prices?

I'm looking for a decent chrome ticker that allows multiple coins to be monitored at the same time, the only ones I've found so far only allow 1 coin to be monitored at a time which is a pain when you want to see several at the same time. Does anyone know of any extensions that do this?

Thanks
There are a ton of APIs and tickers that exist, and while most of them look at something like Bitcoin (which is the only crypto that anyone seems to care about and thus is the primary ticker subject), there are a few I have seen which have tickers for other cryptos. However, most of the time you won't have a single API and you have multiple individual tickers tracking different cryptos.

To find them, typically coinmarketcap.com is a good way to find APIs for cryptos, assuming they exist. Just requires a little bit of looking for them within the content provided.
web233 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

Thanks Yakamoto, will take a look coinmarketcap. I'm Ideally after a chrome extension with the ability to show only the coins that I'm interested in rather than either 1 coin or a list of lots of coins which seem to be the only options at the moment.

Out of curiosity, what do you personally use?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: