Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 04:23:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get in BTC now?  (Read 50111 times)
Hannahanto

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

Not too late we can do something to gain Bitcoin in many ways, many alternative platform or gaming platform offer free Bitcoin or even mining.

the ride will be very bumpy and most of coins will go to zero, but a core group will be solid in the long term so if you can check your emotions at the door

and hold long term I think you will be very happy, we just need to make good choices  Cheesy

Too many suggestion on a same track. Even in share market or in any kind of business, invest when the price is cheap and worth buying and gain profits when the price is on the moon. Target for high value to exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xclusive5

Activity: 168

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

Its never to late to invest in BTC if you can afford to buy at least 0.5 BTC but if you can't manage to buy that unit I will rather advise you to look out for other altcoins like NEO, OMG, and ICONX and invest in them.

Kubra Dam

Activity: 392

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

Not too late we can do something to gain Bitcoin in many ways, many alternative platform or gaming platform offer free Bitcoin or even mining.

the ride will be very bumpy and most of coins will go to zero, but a core group will be solid in the long term so if you can check your emotions at the door

and hold long term I think you will be very happy, we just need to make good choices  Cheesy

Too many suggestion on a same track. Even in share market or in any kind of business, invest when the price is cheap and worth buying and gain profits when the price is on the moon. Target for high value to exchange.

This is all about wait and see principle. If you believe the story of crypto, then you can finish your investment and start waiting to see possible results. It's never late in expanding markets to get in.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
Birin016

Activity: 154

https://diwtoken.com

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

There was no word late to invest. If you wait untill bitcoin value down, better than you just invest in other altcoin,because i think bitcoin value still going up from year to year. So if you want invest in bitcoin you must do it from now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Getcoinsite

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

I've made good gains from the last BTC mooning but i leaved at 2670$.
Now im waiting for a good entry point but it stayed very high.
Would you get in now at around 2800$ or would you wait until a harder drop?
theres never too late for bitcon buying.th price wll continue to gow even if thers some gaps and sometimes drops a big but yet it will recover weve been thru this lots of time and still the price and the domination always in favor of bitcoin

So if i were you since the funds are there buy bitcoin now.dont hesitate and spend your time in waiting.i can assure you a good profit this year

▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ████         ▄▄██████████████████
            ██████       █████████████████████
           ████████     ██████████████████████
          ██████████   ▐███████▀
         ████████████  ▐███████▄
        ██████████████  ████████████████████████▄
       ████████▀███████  ██████████████████████████
      ████████   ███████  ▀▀████████████████████████
     ████████     ███████                   ▀███████▌
    ████████       ███████                   ███████▌
   ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
  █████████████████  ██████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████  ███████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █

█ █
█ █
█ █

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███▄             ▄███
   ██████▄█████████▄██████
   ███████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████
 █████▀▀             ▀▀█████
▐████   ▄██▄     ▄██▄   ████▌
 ███▌   ████     ████   ▐███
  ▀██▄   ▀▀       ▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
████████▌     ▄███████████
████████▌█   ████████████▄
████████▌██▄▀██████████▀▄█
████████▌████▀████████ ███
████████▌█████▄█████▀▄████
████████▌ ▀▀███▄▀██▀██████
████████▌      ▀▀  ███████
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█
Olatunjex

Activity: 168

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

This is exact perfect time to get in there has been a very serious dip with korea banning of any form of trading in south Korea, i r happened also when china did the same but the market bounced back, absolutely this is the best time to accumulate more btc but you can wait for a little dip more.

abayan

Activity: 448

MASTER M™°

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

Investment in a cryptocurrency is one way ticket to success. There is no too late for someone who is always willing to wait. We all know that prices of BTS, not only  that but the other coins as well varies each period and it is very important to wait for the perfect timing in investing in this type of market. Don't mind on the date you have started from btc, mind on the current value or price of the coin before investing on it.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Partizanai

Activity: 70

https://www.binance.com/?ref=11221529

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

Today is one of the better days to get in on BTC, we had some fake news from korea so price has fallen a bit, it's  great entry point

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
TheGreatPython

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

No way, in fact its a great time to buy. We are in a dip right now and you should be filling your pockets!!

Dont buy on the uptrend, when you see red, its a good thing!
Though we still have the time to invest in Bitcoin and earn profits out of it but I would like to show the real picture. Definitely investing in Bitcoin now is a lot more expensive than it was in the beginning of 2017.

We All had a chance to buy Bitcoin at a very cheap rate and those who haven't invested yet are missing another opportunity here.It's not too late but it is late. However there is no need to cry over spilt milk, what good is it going to do anyway?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
vinz7229

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

It is never to late but now is harder to have a good bitcoin volume. Still bitcoin is the future in financial industry so there is time to invest in it.

This is true, Bitcoin is continuing to dominate the whole world, and because of the high demand of it, bitcoin price is going higher and higher, so getting involve in Bitcoin is never too late, what important is you know how to work on it cause nothing will happen if you just joined Bitcoin and your not work it out.

ArIMy11

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

No it is not too late. Grab anytime and make that the best time. That question is also the question in my mind before I enter bitcoin last year. I think i am too late not to buy bitcoin when it is around 1000$ but I really think about the consequences I am possible to face if I let the the time pass again that I do not believe in bitcoin i think that what if bitcoin rise more, or other cryptos does? It become my motivation and I did not regret I did it. Last November bitcoin rise and early year alts pump. I can really say it is not too late.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICONovember 28th ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████            TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT            ████ ███ ██ ▌
Cryptodux

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

Never in life is too late, if you don't stay blocked in past situations.
Analyze the present situation, and act at the best you can.
kosaet

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

Its never too late to get into btc, infact current price might looks good to buy and wait for another round of upwards

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15 - Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
sdjmlsdjgqkjgqmljg

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

I think it's a great moment to get into btc. As a matter of fact, I just bought some for hodling. Cool
bohr

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

in trading and investment is not too late, even though the price is expensive we still will get a profit from the difference in coin price, but if you have little capital then better investment in altcoin than bitcoin
I agree with this, bitcoin right now is siting at 14k and while that is expensive and there is no way to deny that, we must also understand that the all time high was 20k so we are not that close and bitcoin is probably going to reach that price in just a few months again, and maybe it could surpass it, what kind of investment in the world can give that much money that fast? Only altcoins can surpass that.

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
kolega

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

Trading price cannot be neither high nor low. If technical and fundamental analysis, trading indicators show buy, you buy and Vice versa. That is to buy on pullbacks prices and sell more

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
bennie4

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

I think this is a good time to own Bitcoin. It's not late yet. Bitcoin will have many hits in later years

HV3S

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

NOt too late, Bitcoin will have its ups and downs just like any other currency, but as far as buying bitcoin goes now is as good a time as ever because the sky is the limit.

People are playing investment game in bitcoins. They make heavy loads from it. Some companies allow to invest at a minimal rate and some allow at higher investment rate.

██████████
         ████████████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
  ████████████          ████████████
 ███████████   ████████    ██████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
█████████   ██████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████       █████████
█████████   ███████████████  █████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
 ███████████    ███████    ██████████
  ████████████           ███████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
         ████████████████████
              ██████████
GLOBCOIN  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
THE CURRENCY OF GLOBAL VILLAGE
FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
WHITEPAPER
   MEDIUM
   GITHUB
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
TOKEN SALE
jinx029

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

Its interesting the most altcoins are being able to keep their value into usd value, but into bitcoin almost all of them are accumulating a loss against bitcoin. Isnt never too late to get into bitcoin, sure last year investors had been able to achieve amazing results but no one knows what will happen next year, neither tomorrow into bitcoin, but one thing is sure it has huge potencial.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ◈ DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
skyline247

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

It isn't too late. This question comes up every now and again by people who missed out on the initial Bitcoin gains in 2009-2014, but there is still much to be made including in altcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.