Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump Bot | Works on Yobit, Bittrex, Cryptopia & Poloniex  (Read 3483 times)
timmyturner1991 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:02:40 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2020, 04:57:50 PM by timmyturner1991

Pump and Dump Bot

works with:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:58:25 PM

i think is youre bot can prediction or follow dump and pump market i think you can rich
if good the name youre software bot trading, not bot dump and pump market
you can sample is succes prediction can get much profit use dump and pump bot
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

This might be a great tool for every serious traders but i am in doubt if this will deliver as promised by the seller.

Do you mind creating a licensed trial version that can last for 1 day ? This will help any potential buyer to confirm and see the bot in real life action.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:44:37 PM

i think you should launch a trial for test purposes maybe with limitations.
we need to see whats your software does.
before risking money we need to see backtests etc.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:50:48 PM

I don't believe this. Logic dictates you would keep this to yourself if it was true. I just want a simple not to make trades while I'm not there. A not can't think it only does what you tell it to.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:06:26 PM

It would be better if you shared more about the project. Is it a trading bot or just something that informs you that there would be a pump or dump. Does it autobuy before a pump and sell when it is about to dump. How does it know that there would be a pump or dump?

The problem really is there is little explanation of how this work.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:42:50 AM

Does anyone try this bot? Any feedback from trusted user?
Price is 0.04BTC, is it one-time license? also how much different currencies can follow in the same time.
I can believe that pump and dump bot only with alert can work, but i do not think that bot can trade instead of human. Every time I tried automatic trading or gambling am very fast loose all resources

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MR_Expert

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:41:39 AM

what limitation demo version have ?
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

Have seen the video but it is not convincing enough to pay 0.04 BTC for such a thing as it will take lot of investment to recover the amount considering the transaction fees.
Can you show an uncut real video of the bot really making 0.04 BTC with minimum investment ?

cozzee02

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

I bought his bot some days ago ..
At first , It didn't worked but after 5 hours of retrying and retrying , I managed to make it work .
The guide isn't clear at all , it doesn't even explain how to installl the bot properly ..

After buying the bot via the link , I tried to contact the dev but he didn't responded nor to my mails nor to my messages ..
They have a shitty support .

After installing the bot , i've put my bittrex , yobit and cryptopia keys and launched it .
The yobit bot doesn't work at all nor the pump detector ..

https://i.imgur.com/L0xULI8.jpg

I tried with bittrex the pump detector and it showed me all the live statistics from 24 hour !
It just compares the 24 hours statistics , It doesn't refresh it self live !
After running the pump detector , my bot detected 68 coins exactly ..
He detected all the coins with a % change in the last 24 hours wich is completely bullshit ! (I can do that by my self)
It even detected USDT-LTC ?? wtf
https://i.imgur.com/wfgahu5.jpg

Just to say i've tested as well poloniex and cryptopia and their pump detector don't work nor the auto trade wich is laggy as fuck .
I've inserted a coin at 12:00:15 and the bot placed the buy order 3 minutes after ...

I contacted the dev to receive a refund but he didnt respond to me yet..
Don't buy his bs bot !
timmyturner1991 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

At first , It didn't worked but after 5 hours of retrying and retrying , I managed to make it work .
The guide isn't clear at all , it doesn't even explain how to installl the bot properly ..

After buying the bot via the link , I tried to contact the dev but he didn't responded nor to my mails nor to my messages ..

After installing the bot , i've put my bittrex , yobit and cryptopia keys and launched it .

I tried with bittrex the pump detector and it showed me all the live statistics from 24 hour !
He detected all the coins with a % change in the last 24 hours wich is completely bullshit ! (I can do that by my self)

Just to say i've tested as well poloniex and cryptopia and their pump detector don't work nor the auto trade wich is laggy as fuck .
I've inserted a coin at 12:00:15 and the bot placed the buy order 3 minutes after ...

Don't buy his bs bot !

I am under the impression you are the owner of a competing bot, if you do infact own my new updated bot with cryptopia and poloniex please reply with a screenshot of you using the poloniex autotrader with the coin NXT. Some screenshots of the messages you sent me asking for a refund would be appreciated also as i cannot seem to find you in my history. If you are going to spread FUD please provide proof.
cozzee02

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:04:28 AM

Don't buy his bs bot !

I am under the impression you are the owner of a competing bot, if you do infact own my new updated bot with cryptopia and poloniex please reply with a screenshot of you using the poloniex autotrader with the coin NXT. Some screenshots of the messages you sent me asking for a refund would be appreciated also as i cannot seem to find you in my history. If you are going to spread FUD please provide proof.

Here is a screen of me using poloniex and NXT.
I've put : use 15% balance but it doesn't work , it didn't even buy thecoins !
Nothing is working correctly in your bot..
https://i.imgur.com/inWIPEf.jpg
timmyturner1991 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

Don't buy his bs bot !

That screenshot literally proved nothing? First it says you have no money. Second why are all the colours different to the bot i am selling. Third where is the screenshot of the messages you sent me?
cozzee02

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:08:28 PM

Don't buy his bs bot !

That screenshot literally proved nothing? First it says you have no money. Second why are all the colours different to the bot i am selling. Third where is the screenshot of the messages you sent me?

Are you dumb bro ?
I can change colors settings in cmd !
By the way , HE IS SELLING A FREE BOT !
the source code of his bot is avaible in github  !
timmyturner1991 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:04:11 PM

Don't buy his bs bot !

Are you dumb bro ?

Why not provide a link then?
cozzee02

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:19:11 PM

Don't buy his bs bot !

Are you dumb bro ?

I contacted the dev to upload it in github .
https://github.com/thedevbots/PumpBotV2
timmyturner1991 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:15:50 AM

Don't buy his bs bot !

Are you dumb bro ?

You just uploaded the bot you bought off me on github?? If you knew the developer who owned it why did you buy it off me?
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:35:16 AM

Don't buy his bs bot !

Thanks for the info,I never trust to any programm or bots.
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:49:20 PM

Don't buy his bs bot !

Are you dumb bro ?

ephraim_90

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

stay away from this bot guys. dont ever try to think to buys this one this is DEAD and just a little mind needed to think that this is completely BUll***t.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: