Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2018, 09:05:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree in death penalty?  (Read 32508 times)
Johannson

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

If death penalty exist, I think it's not so big, as ppl think. Only those, who did evil to others, or was superbad will be penaltized, so ordinary guys have nothing to worry about Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
osmo

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:04:42 PM

The death penalty deserves to be given to the terrorist because the perpetrator is in violation of the right to life and rights
for the protection of everyone. It has also disrupted security, economy, tourism as well as disturbing & threatening the stability of the State which has far-reaching impacts on society.

staywoke081

Activity: 221

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:30:58 PM

First off I surely dont believe that god is the only one who can take your life. When somebody shoots you or kills you in any way they are taking your life but I guess you would assume that to be the work of god too huh?

Anyway I dont really like the death penalty but if somebody is in their right mind and not insane and they committed an act such as raping or abuse of a kid or raping a kid which is the absolute worst then yeah they deserve

to not be breathing anymore. Kind of harsh but would the world not be a better place without them that is the question we must ask ourselves I think.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1006

Uchit ICO ⭐created by CRASS Infotech

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:39:36 PM

No it doesn't work like this. You can't just get life from another person

Ridiculous. Those who take the lives of others doesn't deserve to live. Also, criminals such as child rapists are a severe danger to the society, and such anti-social elements must be periodically removed from the general population. And death penalty could be very useful in achieving this.

...Uchit...

.......................The Hub of Communication and Collaboration..........................
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ⧱⧱⧱⧱ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram      YouTube

...Uchit...
azril fauzan

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

I agree, especially for serious criminals. Like murder, drug dealers, and corruptors
BeDoc

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:19:13 PM

I think there are other methods of punishment I do not think we have the right to take someone else life even if that person is a killer.
EliseIhado

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:11:56 AM

I think no one can take the lives of others, but with some like serial killers should kill them. Angry

CrowdToken ICO BOUNTY - 2.5mil FREE TOKENS
Bit Log

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:49:03 AM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.

I agree to that, only God has the rights to take away someone's life. If we pursue death penalty, it is like we pursue murder and like legalized it. It is the same as bullying someone, a group of people agreed to persecute someone. Just think of it, if one of your family member is about to be persecuted, what will you do? Do you agree to death penalty if you are on the death row,

C
Finally C is!!!
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1011

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:56:54 AM

I agree, especially for serious criminals. Like murder, drug dealers, and corruptors

I am not sure whether drug dealers must be given the death penalty (if I am not wrong, such punishments are in place in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia and the GCC nations). Also, you need to specify what do you mean by a drug. Do you include harmless soft-drugs such as Marijuana in your definition? If that is the case, then I can't support.

skiller21

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:43:06 AM

I don't think it is a good decision because life is one there should be another punishment except death because once it taken can't be undo again .
ichsan ardi

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.

i agreed with death penalty. cause that the highest level of penalty. if someone kills an innocent person, then he must also be put to death because he has taken the life of a person. is not that fair? life with life, eyes with eyes, hands with hands. so if you think that god is the only one who is entitled to take a human life, then he takes the life of a murderer by death penalty punishment.

Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:27:57 AM

i agreed with death penalty. cause that the highest level of penalty. if someone kills an innocent person, then he must also be put to death because he has taken the life of a person. is not that fair? life with life, eyes with eyes, hands with hands. so if you think that god is the only one who is entitled to take a human life, then he takes the life of a murderer by death penalty punishment.

Why only murder should be punished with death penalty? What about the other brutal crimes, such as rape of a child and throwing acid to the face of women? These crimes are even worse than murder, and the perpetrators must be punished accordingly. But there is no change in my stance about the death penalty. I still believe that death penalty is a very lenient punishment. Life without parole in a penal colony is far better.

Michael_017

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:49:16 PM

Agree for death penalty. Sending person in prison who committed a big crime like family massacre and knowing that this criminal has a lot of bad record will no longer worthy for having another chance to live. Aside from that death penalty can give the bad guys a chance  to stop the cruel thing the planned to do.
yoseph

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

Why only murder should be punished with death penalty? What about the other brutal crimes, such as rape of a child and throwing acid to the face of women? These crimes are even worse than murder, and the perpetrators must be punished accordingly. But there is no change in my stance about the death penalty. I still believe that death penalty is a very lenient punishment. Life without parole in a penal colony is far better.
Those crimes though despicable and traumatic doesn't lead to the death of the said person but in the case of where the victim of this act eventually dies and takes his/her own life because of the that, then it is deemed that the perpetrator should be given the death sentence.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yooshijin

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:27:54 PM

Yes. I believe that life is the replacement when someone kill another person. It is like the policy during ancient times, "An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth.

candy69

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

Although, I don't believe in death penalty, but there are specific cases when death penalty should be exercised.
christabits

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:06:01 PM

The death penalty, also known as capital punishment or execution, is the sentence of death imposed by courts as punishment for a crime. People who receive the death penalty typically are convicted of murder and similar capital crimes like aggravated murder or felony murder. State legislatures establish the death penalty and set forth the offenses that may be punished by death. therefore i agree in death penalty.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:13:25 AM

Those crimes though despicable and traumatic doesn't lead to the death of the said person but in the case of where the victim of this act eventually dies and takes his/her own life because of the that, then it is deemed that the perpetrator should be given the death sentence.

Your logic doesn't make sense. Murder is not the most brutal of the crimes. I would consider rape (especially that of a child) as even worse than murder. Because the victim has to suffer for the rest of her life from mental trauma and social ostracization. I guess you have never met a rape victim. Perhaps your attitude will change if you meet one.

RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

Lock them up in a real bad place for life, one that makes them wish for a death penalty. Problem solved.

HA HA! I love your solution, I agree to you, do not kill them, because only God has the authority to take away ones life, but instead, lock them in a place that is worse than prison, or put them in a society that has a bad surroundings, put them all in one place and let them kill each other. Atleast your'e not the one who killed them. so Clean so Good.
SamboNZ

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

einc.io

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

At first I didn't agree with having death penalty. But when you watch the news and see all those fucked up things people do without remorse, most likely you would want them dead too, especially if you're connected to the victims. The only problem is false accusations. Lets say they hang a killer because of manslaughter and after a week later they realized that he wasn't the real killer, well shit. You cant bring the life of that man back. as opposed to just jailing them.

i agree with you man, i also believe that other criminals really need to die because they are already rotten in the core, but we need to see to it that we are giving death penalty to the right person. cause many people already died because of false accusation, and because they're poor they can not defend their selves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.