Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2018, 10:54:15 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree in death penalty?  (Read 32698 times)
Uruckhai91

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.
I used to be against the death penalty, but what is happening in my country now, and you watch TV, and you understand that it's time to start the death penalty, because the other does not reach anyone)) and especially if a person killed a person, then he too must be killed, and not imprisoned and released)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotumoot

Activity: 689
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.

I'm in favor of what you said but in our time today the person who makes the law. Sometimes the person is pathetic, but I'm not in favor of death penalized for those who have committed a lot of sin. Some people have sinned and have not changed and because they repeatedly commit sin? the court decides that death will lead the person suspect of crimes. But people should not commit a crime so they will not be punished.

PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE
CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY
                    ▄▄██▄▄
                ▄▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄███████▀▀▀████████▄
         ▄███████▀▀        ▀███████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀      ▄▄▄▄      ▀███████▄▄
     ███████▄      ▒███████▄▄     ▀▀█████
      ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀█
          ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄
     ██▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀████████▄
    ▐█████▄▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀██████
      ▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀██
         ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█▄▄     ▀▀███████▄      ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█████▄      ▀████████▄      ▀███████
     ▀███████▄▄      ▀█▀▀      ▄████████▀
         ▀███████▄▄        ▄▄███████▀
            ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
                ▀▀██████████▀▀
                    ▀▀██▀▀

█░████████████████████   █░████████████████████            ██████░           ██████                  ████░░  ████████████████████  ███░████ ███████░ ███   ░███           
       ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░██░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░           ░████░██░░          ███████░              ██████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   █████░   ██████░  ███   ░██░           
       █████                     ░██░█                          ████░█░█████         █████████            ███████░░  █████                 ███░     ███ ░███ ████ ░███             
       ░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███    ░██░█                         █████░   █████        ██████████░         ░██░████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░  ███░     ███  ░███ ░██████             
         ██░█████████████████░█  ░██░█             ███░█     ░█████      █████░      █████ ████░█      ██████ ███░░  ██████████████████░░                                         
                          █████  ░██░█             █████    █░██░█        ░░████     █████  █░████   ░█████   ███░░  █████                                                         
                          █░███  ░██░█             ░████   ██████          ░█████    █████   ░██████████░█    ███░░  █████                                                         
        ██████████████████░████  ███████████████████████ ░█████              ██████  █████     █░███████░     ███░░  ████████████████████                                         
       ░██████████████████████    █░████████████████░█░ ██████                ██████ █████      ░██████       ███░░  ████████████████████ 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀
Lounadolcy

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:11:55 PM

i agree a penalty at 90 mins
patykuprova

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:29:32 PM

criminals are human just like us, we dont have the right to judge and end someone life just because what they did, we can use a different punishment like life sentence in jail,...

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Lasvista

Activity: 399
Merit: 104

FINANCEX - The Next Generation Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:59:19 PM

I'm not in favor of Death penaly because everyone has the right to life. God only decides if one should die. Because our god created all of us. There is no such thing as a bibliography that can kill a person when it is totally guilty of many. It is said that it is bad to kill fellow human beings. But we can not blame the people right now, because they are doing their own law so others are in favor. Everyone has the right to change, if he repeats again? let alone suffer penalties, do not just kill. It will change when it comes to Smiley.

Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:40:06 PM

I most certainly agree with death penalty. I’m not forgetting that it is the higher power of God that made is and it’s the one that’s gonna take it away. However, what about those criminals who killed a lot of people, those criminals who made their victims suffer brutally, those who did inhumane things. Do they deserve to live after that?
opebiyiope

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

I am in now way against death penalty. But what I am concerned about is the method with which the execution is carried out. Usage of electrocution, drugs and the likes is inhumane and should be frowned at.

When someone is guilty and has been sentenced to death, execution should be done in a way that the person is not made to pass through some hardships dying.
muging28

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:44:59 PM

for me not because God only sensual death of all and not the people
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1013

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:06:47 AM

I am in now way against death penalty. But what I am concerned about is the method with which the execution is carried out. Usage of electrocution, drugs and the likes is inhumane and should be frowned at.

When someone is guilty and has been sentenced to death, execution should be done in a way that the person is not made to pass through some hardships dying.

Oh really... you think that 2 minutes of suffering is inhumane? You should remember that most of these criminals got the death penalty for torturing their victims for hours before murdering them. And for you a lethal injection is an inhumane form of punishment? It is the most painless way to die, if you ask me. And these criminals don't deserve anything better.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:01:57 AM

Based on the condition of our country. Death penalty is need now specially those who are involved in drugs trade.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
wena87

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:44:25 AM

I really do agree on death penalty to those who found guilty in drugs,murder and rape.
Although killing someone is against the rule of our God but we need also to punish those who commit the biggest crime.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

I favor this law even a lot of people say it's not right to take away other's life because there are people that are not on their right minds when they commit heinous crime. It will also leave a warning to people on what will happen once they kill or torture someone.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
labs0918

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:36:04 AM

At first I didn't agree with having death penalty. But when you watch the news and see all those fucked up things people do without remorse, most likely you would want them dead too, especially if you're connected to the victims. The only problem is false accusations. Lets say they hang a killer because of manslaughter and after a week later they realized that he wasn't the real killer, well shit. You cant bring the life of that man back. as opposed to just jailing them.
At first i agree in death penalty because of the increasing level of crimes that we encounter nowadays and also i wanted to stop and decrease those crimes . But I believe that nobody in this world has a right to take a human life . We borrowed our lives from God . So, only God has the right to take our lives.
    However death penalty is just like " you honor a people to kill another people " .
Let God punish them and let our selves forgive them.

sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:40:37 AM

At first I didn't agree with having death penalty. But when you watch the news and see all those fucked up things people do without remorse, most likely you would want them dead too, especially if you're connected to the victims. The only problem is false accusations. Lets say they hang a killer because of manslaughter and after a week later they realized that he wasn't the real killer, well shit. You cant bring the life of that man back. as opposed to just jailing them.

I strongly agree to bring back death penalty too on those who committed grievous crimes . Well I think the authorities would really prove that a killer really killed someone so as not to give wrong verdict.

Yes. i agree too in death penalty,because there are many people doing bad things, they killing childs ,raped womens, but the authorities should see if they really do that crimes.

Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:16:29 PM

i think that the death penalty should only be given out to those who are definitely guilty and do agree that it has been given out to people that may not have been proven 100% guilty.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

Yes i agree in death penalty.because there so many criminals out side they are like animals.all the rapist and murderer must be sentence by death.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
M05J

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:13:39 PM

Such a backward tradition. No, with a poor justice system, the death penalty will just be used as a weapon to get rid of people's enemies
Xester

Activity: 980
Merit: 543

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:57:02 PM

Such a backward tradition. No, with a poor justice system, the death penalty will just be used as a weapon to get rid of people's enemies

God is the one who gave us life and he is the one that should take it from us but I agree in death penalty .Our life is precious gift of god to us so no one except god has the right to take our life but some people nowadays deserves a death penalty. For example a men who is a suspect for raping a women and when it is proved that he is responsible for the rape then he should be given a death penalty as he don’t have any right to spoil someone's life. Another example we can take of a murderer who is responsible for someone's death should also be given a death penalty. So  I think death penalty should be given but only when the person is proved guilty by the court.

Andrianla

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:46:24 PM

if in my opinion, I agree. But the death penalty must require clear evidence. So it is not easy to do the death penalty because it must be firm and wise not to get blunted up.
yoseph

Activity: 560
Merit: 262

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

if in my opinion, I agree. But the death penalty must require clear evidence. So it is not easy to do the death penalty because it must be firm and wise not to get blunted up.
Oh yeah sentencing people to their death must require a lot of evidence of the person doing the said crime. Because it's very easy to frame up an innocent person just because one has a grudge against the said person.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.