Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HUB] Hubii Network - A Blockchain-based Decentralised Content Marketplace  (Read 23523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lord_Share

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:17:52 PM

Help!

I see hubii tokens when I added custom token in myetherwallet, but I don't see them when I click etherplorer.io.

Does anyone know why, or have the same problem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VentoXDR

Activity: 644
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:52:28 PM

Why is the token not yet added to the coinmarketcap.com? This is the first step that the team should make right after ico.
Adding is free. Why will not the team send a request?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:40:11 PM

Why is the token not yet added to the coinmarketcap.com? This is the first step that the team should make right after ico.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform

Well, AFAIK they already done that, however CMC requires at least 10k$ daily trading volume for coin/token before it might be considered for listing
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:17:49 AM

Well, AFAIK they already done that, however CMC requires at least 10k$ daily trading volume for coin/token before it might be considered for listing

That's exactly correct.. 10k daily trading volume. New rule to separate the strong from the weak Cheesy

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
sageandonions

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:49:55 AM

It's on coinmarketcap now . best of luck to the team.
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

Here's a step by step guide to buying and storing Hubii Network tokens: https://getcrypto.info/hubii/
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

It's on coinmarketcap now . best of luck to the team.
yes i can now see that HBT on coinmarketcap
Market Cap, $4,344,372 ,925 BTC ,14,705 ETH
Volume (24h), $12,763 ,2.72 BTC , 43.20 ETH
Circulating Supply, 22,261,249 HBT
Total Supply, 31,801,784 HBT
its supply is pretty good only 22.2 mil for now
and total 31.8 mil
there are more chances that the price will more then 1$ once HBT team start work and start releasing development news
i am holding some and will buy more as soon as possible and hope i am making good decision right now
redbean27

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:13:38 PM

DEVs, we need some major announcements and to be added to an exchange with more volume soon. It's been way too quiet.
mehar_gee

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:24:24 PM

this thread is so much dry no post or update from HBT team member
developments are too slow but i am happy that atleast team is working
after adding on coinmarketcap HBT should be add on some big exchange
but for that needs developments news, contacts with exchanges and communicate with community
i hope soon some news about add HBT on exchange
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:57:05 PM

why the price very cheap, my be the team need more exchange to add this token

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mimo_424

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:40:33 PM

Yea, I guess more info about future exchanges would not be wrong Smiley
ICOinto

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

This is a long haul Hodl. The Hubii team don't seem overly concerned with pandering to the short term P&D Crypto crowd which is rather refreshing. I think they are trying to build a business based on a business foundation as opposed to spinning up the token value for no reason other than to interest Crypto speculators which ultimately are not important for their business model. IMO now is a great time to buy Hubits and Hodl. Hubii seem to doing good business deals.

Twitter post yesterday regarding new deal signed with PRISA:
"Grupo PRISA is the world’s leading Spanish and Portuguese-language media group in the creation and distribution of content in the fields of culture, education, sports, news and information, and entertainment. Present in 23 countries, PRISA reaches millions of people through newspapers, radio and TV with global brands such as El País, El Huffington Post (Spanish edition of The Huffington Post), LOS40, Santillana or W Radio."

I have no idea what Hubii Telegram group is like cos I am currently working overseas and Telegram wont let me login from here. Telegram sucks anyway. If anyone knows what is going on in Hubii Telegram channel I would be grateful for feedback ...
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:52:22 PM

This is a long haul Hodl. The Hubii team don't seem overly concerned with pandering to the short term P&D Crypto crowd which is rather refreshing. I think they are trying to build a business based on a business foundation as opposed to spinning up the token value for no reason other than to interest Crypto speculators which ultimately are not important for their business model. IMO now is a great time to buy Hubits and Hodl. Hubii seem to doing good business deals.

"Grupo PRISA is the world’s leading Spanish and Portuguese-language media group in the creation and distribution of content in the fields of culture, education, sports, news and information, and entertainment. Present in 23 countries, PRISA reaches millions of people through newspapers, radio and TV with global brands such as El País, El Huffington Post (Spanish edition of The Huffington Post), LOS40, Santillana or W Radio."

I have no idea what Hubii Telegram group is like cos I am currently working overseas and Telegram wont let me login from here. Telegram sucks anyway. If anyone knows what is going on in Hubii Telegram channel I would be grateful for feedback ...

From the looks of it (Telegram), looks like Hubii team is soon to release a series of blog posts that will likely include a progress report as well as some news.

I'm really surprised the Prisa news is bringing so little attention to Hubii.  If it's legit it's BIG, and seeing that a key team member is the Director of Prisa, this sounds like a dream situation for an up and coming platform like Hubii.  Business relationships like these damn near confirm the likelihood of long term success, and this could just be a (huge) chip off the iceberg.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hubiinetwork (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Hubii Network ICO Now Live

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

From the looks of it (Telegram), looks like Hubii team is soon to release a series of blog posts that will likely include a progress report as well as some news.

I'm really surprised the Prisa news is bringing so little attention to Hubii.  If it's legit it's BIG, and seeing that a key team member is the Director of Prisa, this sounds like a dream situation for an up and coming platform like Hubii.  Business relationships like these damn near confirm the likelihood of long term success, and this could just be a (huge) chip off the iceberg.

Dear all, I don't get to post often here as workload is insane these days and my to-do list keeps on growing on a daily basis.

I saw these posts and thought I would stop by and provide some light about us post-ICO.

The Grupo PRISA deal is legit. And, yes, it is BIG. Yes, the chairman of our advisory board brought us to PRISA and our value proposition went down extremely well; what we offer is unique from many different perspectives as it solves a set of very important (and well known) problems.

We are in this for the long haul; our intention is to bring a set of key multibillion dollar public companies into Blockchain and I can comfortably say we are succeeding so far. We have more partnerships to be announced when the timing is correct. We are not speculating but, instead, aligning our comms and the other large set of efforts we are working on.

Telegram might suck but Slack was painfully nasty. Sorry for the disappointment and we are happy to listen to other suggestions regarding comms.

I invite you to come by our Telegram group in case you want to engage at closer range. Happy to answer any questions you might have. Just in case; https://t.me/hubiinetwork

All the best,

Jacobo.

mehar_gee

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:57:06 PM

Dear all, I don't get to post often here as workload is insane these days and my to-do list keeps on growing on a daily basis.

I saw these posts and thought I would stop by and provide some light about us post-ICO.

The Grupo PRISA deal is legit. And, yes, it is BIG. Yes, the chairman of our advisory board brought us to PRISA and our value proposition went down extremely well; what we offer is unique from many different perspectives as it solves a set of very important (and well known) problems.

We are in this for the long haul; our intention is to bring a set of key multibillion dollar public companies into Blockchain and I can comfortably say we are succeeding so far. We have more partnerships to be announced when the timing is correct. We are not speculating but, instead, aligning our comms and the other large set of efforts we are working on.

Telegram might suck but Slack was painfully nasty. Sorry for the disappointment and we are happy to listen to other suggestions regarding comms.

I invite you to come by our Telegram group in case you want to engage at closer range. Happy to answer any questions you might have. Just in case; https://t.me/hubiinetwork

All the best,

Jacobo.
i know hubbi team is working so hard on this project that's why i am holding my HBT tokens for long term
i hope hubbi team will deliver best as they described in the road-map and will achieve milestones
i am also checking that HBT got some huge pump on etherdelta value goes more then 0.4$
but now its on 0.11$ but this value is still worthy not too much up and not too muc down
i think its at very good point for invest in
best of luck hubbi team
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:59:50 AM

All the best,

Jacobo.

Thanks for the update here.  This is def a long term project and that's cool.  Telegram isn't that bad to me, it just gets really time consuming to sift through more than a few days considering how active the Hubii channel can be.  I think Reddit would be a good choice for Hubii if you're thinking about adding another communication medium.

Aside from that, look forward to the updates down the line

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
SirGregorClegane

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

Thanks for the update here.  This is def a long term project and that's cool.  Telegram isn't that bad to me, it just gets really time consuming to sift through more than a few days considering how active the Hubii channel can be.  I think Reddit would be a good choice for Hubii if you're thinking about adding another communication medium.

Aside from that, look forward to the updates down the
Thanks for the update here.  This is def a long term project and that's cool.  Telegram isn't that bad to me, it just gets really time consuming to sift through more than a few days considering how active the Hubii channel can be.  I think Reddit would be a good choice for Hubii if you're thinking about adding another communication medium.

Aside from that, look forward to the updates down the line

I actually manage an unofficial Hubii subreddit with the team's blessing. I'd appreciate any feedback. Check it out, I'm trying to turn it into a good hub for discussion: reddit.com/r/Hubii
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

here we make our future good and bad with only one decision.
should we sale hubii coin ? or should we hold ??
i think we should hold hubii for long time.
time is not so far ..
hope so oneday we will proud to be hubii holder...
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:31:14 PM

Good concept, interesting to know more before ICO begins, I am very interested to follow it later. Hope to produce a good project in the future.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:21:47 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:35:14 PM by FandangledGizmo

From the Hubii video...

'Consumers can purchase directly from the latest producers of news, music or video they wish & even tip them"

Isn't the trend in video content produced by individuals/small groups, going towards being free to the end user with content producers earning their income through adverts & product placement/promotion & influencing?

If so, isn't a decentralised Youtube like LBRY, specifically targeted at video content, which offers greater transparency, profit share and no blocking of producers for political reasons/other (Vs. YouTube) likely to be more successful for individuals/small producers and their consumers than a 'content marketplace'?

Also your content marketplace would be partly targetted towards distributors too and seeks to cover all content such as music/news/other. Wouldn't this be less appealing to consumers than a decentralised YouTube/ITunes/Reuters platform which focus specifically on consumers & a specific content type?

If so, it seems to me Hubii Network will likely appeal mostly to larger distributors & content producers which is a smaller segment of the stated market and one that gains less benefit from blockchain+decentralisation. The larger distributors and producers may actually not be able to be associated with a marketplace which has no content subject restrictions. As a result you would have to have content subject restrictions which defeats a key USP of decentralisation.

I'm only challenging as Hubii seems potentially undervalued and I've only just watched the video not read the whitepaper.

If not already, perhaps you could consider creating a consumer facing decentralised YouTube competitor which utilises your broader content marketplace on the backend, similar to what Hubii.com appears to be for news. Anyway good luck, I will try to learn more about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: