Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HUB] Hubii Network - A Blockchain-based Decentralised Content Marketplace  (Read 23523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

Here's a step by step guide to buying and storing Hubii Network tokens: https://getcrypto.info/hubii/
hubii network is now expanding more
the team is developing hubii network widely
and i think hubii will be very huge in next year
check out this
http://thefancarpet.com/movie_news/blockchain-film-financing-platform-hubii-film-kicks-off-in-cannes-film-festival-with-event-and-first-project-announcement/
Hubii launched its Blockchain film funding platform hubii film with an exclusive event during the 71st Cannes Film Festival with over 50 of the world’s leading film producers attending the event where hubii announced its first film to be funded
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lidonglan1012

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

Hubii Network project is definitely lack of funds. In the past half a year, a decent exchange didn't go up, which disappointed investors.
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

The price and volumes of this gem are going to go ballistic once information about this Ethereum Scaling Solution + Protocol atomic bomb called Striim will start to get out there.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

Agreed, there's only plasma and raiden out there so once striim is out hubii is gonna get attention from buterin and those other influencial nerds (actually already starting to happen judging by the comment activities).
Hubii is one of the most clean and transparent projects out there, the devs are crystal clear in their answers in the telegram group.
Also what they did when they publicly published the addresses of the team was an act of honesty we rarely see with other coins. There has never been any insider selling with hbt indeed.
The team has still plenty of funds and haven't spent much; I think at this stage paying a few btc to get listed on an ok exchange would probably be a good investment. However it is also true that hubii core will be itself an exchange so listing on a centralized might be not entirely needed.
I'm very bullish on this underrated coin. And not gonna be underrated for much longer at all considering that it's a matter of a few days until the launch of striim.

chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

Agreed, there's only plasma and raiden out there so once striim is out hubii is gonna get attention from buterin and those other influencial nerds (actually already starting to happen judging by the comment activities).
Hubii is one of the most clean and transparent projects out there, the devs are crystal clear in their answers in the telegram group.
Also what they did when they publicly published the addresses of the team was an act of honesty we rarely see with other coins. There has never been any insider selling with hbt indeed.
The team has still plenty of funds and haven't spent much; I think at this stage paying a few btc to get listed on an ok exchange would probably be a good investment. However it is also true that hubii core will be itself an exchange so listing on a centralized might be not entirely needed.
I'm very bullish on this underrated coin. And not gonna be underrated for much longer at all considering that it's a matter of a few days until the launch of striim.
i am glad to see the support of community for Hubii network..
you are right Hubii team haven't spent enough funds on marketing ..thats really good for project..
they are still focusing on development of project instead of spend money to get list on big exchange..
its time to fill up bag with hidden gem HBT then we will receive Striim.
Striim will be airdrop to HBT holders and airdrop date is not set yet. i hope we will be see striim in our wallet soon.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
Merited by CobraJ (2)

Good explanation. But I'm not sure if a few btc will be enough for listing on an ok exhange. They've become too strict and a bit greedy maybe.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
CobraJ

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:36:01 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 07:55:53 AM by CobraJ
Merited by ninobtcx (16)

Good analysis.
Actually all the scaling there is is:
1. Raiden network; officially rejected by Vitalik
2. Plasma / Plasma Cash:
3. Sharding; onchain and of long implementation
Once Striim gets out there, it will acquire visibility fast.

Hubii Network of the project team in work, community construction was very poor, no sound. The exchange is not, is there any chance?
yup! Team working marvelous & exceptional on project, check out telegram chat room.

well, Hubii Network building their own exchange. i am interested in this project. The Guy "LASSE" he informed me about Hubii Team Work.

Hubii Team built more things in five months>
1: they have built hybrid decentralized exchange.
2: A content distributer platform.
3: A scaling solution to ethereum.
4: Hubii Core

we will be see One interesting thing more "Striim" in coming weeks. If you want to learn more about "Striim".

Yes the project is actually excellent, and also about your point 3 do remember striim will not only be an ethereum scaling solution, but much more than that (Jacobo on telegram said it will be a protocol). Which is pretty much ready.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:04:21 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 11:30:30 AM by ninobtcx

The following is all interesting info about Striim coming from Jacobo and others via telegram....
I have a very good feeling about Striim...
And Cobra you make a great point: with only raiden out there Striim will shine...

"We foresee striim will begin to be spoken about in the same breath as Raiden and Plasma."
- Jacobo Toll Messia, founder of Hubii

Jacobo:
We faced what seemed to be opportunities but soon became handicaps. This meant that we either had to reduce our roadmap considerably and do what just other companies do (that is, building products that will not scale due to the current status of the industry) or, alternatively, push the needle and innovate. That was a tough call as we knew we could get into risky waters but upon serious analysis and consideration we made the bold move of going for it as we believe we could do it in a fraction of the time than others claim.

Hi Jan.
I cannot and will not comment on what others are doing or how they are doing it as I thinkt hey should speak for themselves Wink . However I will say that we did not find a suitable solution which is production ready. That implies, actively and passively, that most of the ongoing products being built today are either not possible to implement or will have phenomenal scaling issues which will immediately make them cumbersome to use and not fit for commercial purposes.

I don't want to think of us as pioneers of anything but instead that this is pure engineering. And something I have personally found over the last few months working in the Blockchain industry is a lack of engineering understanding. That is, simply put, how to build systems.
Thus, we don't see ourselves of pioneers per se. We do see ourselves though as a group of well rounded engineers with a good understanding of the tools we use and how to architect products and, furthermore, we have had phenomenal guidance regarding the key building blocks of the ethereum blockchain. That has helped us to do a lot into what others might consider a record time. But when we speak about "time" it really gets relative . What I mean by that is that building something like this in 5 months might be fast for some people while for others might not necessarily be.

Regarding a bear market and trust, I think it is irrelevant to this conversation as trust is there or it isn't and it should not be adhered to the market going well or not. Why? Because we will do our work irrespective of the market conditions; we did it when Bitcoin was at $20K and we are doing it now when is at $7K.

Regarding your comment about the winners, well, that is ought to be seen. You have been a strong supporter of our community,  HBT and the team and you know that we have never hyped anything and, although we have suffered some delays due to - what is now - some very obvious reasons we like to focus on our work and deliver. When we do, we think that this protocol will be helpful and used. As a minimum, we do have a current business -hubii - which is in serious need of it.

We are not considering inception right now as when you focus on building such a solution you need to put 100% into it and avoid distractions. The team has been laser focused and will remain until we deliver, which is not far away.

HBT will still have the same role and will be used the same way as documented.
We are now building a new product which, if successful will provide phenomenal results to all of us.
That was not on the white paper either and we see it as a massive opportunity.

Well, the exchange within hubii core will be powered by striim so we will be eating our own dog food. Literally. 😂

Hopefully.
Note that we are all up for building an ecosystem and helping others and so get help when needed. A healthy quid pro quo always helps the industry in every aspect.

Everything is about to be seen over the next few weeks. Our focus is on striim so we can deliver first hubii core with our exchange; it will be the best test where we have to eat our own dog food.

The repository is, right now, private.
We have indicated we will make it public once we release the open source version of the wallet.

Striim is the protocol that, for example, hubii core will run on.

Striim will be powering first hubii core.

We will present all details, yes.
So far, and the easiest way to comprehend how it will help us, striim will be used in hubii core as the tech on which we are building the exchange (to perform trades in a way the TPS is very large) and also it will be used to perform payments (which will help us to perform, for example, p2p payments from content distributors to content owners).

hubii core will be the very first commercial application using striim 🙂
We will first deploy striim and then deploy hubii core whereby the exchange will be using stirim. We are of the humble opinion people will find it good and powerful.

We use their API's and we do not interact with the companies themselves, no.
Yes, we are planning on deploying hubii core's code as open source. We will probably want to have it in tip top shape before we make the entire code public. Also keep in mind it will be a good code sample for others to look at in terms of how to implement striim 😉

The platform per se is made out of two elements; striim and then hubii core.
Striim is the protocol and hubii core is the wallet + exchange.
Both will be released in May.

Marketing will start in May. I can promise that 🙂
I can even say our marketing will not only have crypto in mind but also mainstream media.

Jan, apologies on late reply but we are having a very hectic morning.
The talk yesterday happened as I was invited to, what is called, the Nordic Media Days by an organization we are part of. The Media City Bergen; it is a cluster of Media companies from the region.

The talk was about one of the multiple initiatives we have going on and that, strictly speaking, we decided not to share yet with the world following the same principle we have sticked to; not sounding like we want to create noise without anything tangible.

Since November last year, as many of you know, we have been speaking with the Global Editors Network, GEN.
We have been invited to the GEN Summit which we will attend to at the end of May in Lisbon. We will also be part of a panel discussion and, furthermore, we will have two workshops; one about micropayments (striim) and one about fact checking (hubii mind).

In that regard, hubii mind, we have had many discussions with GEN the last few months and we decided we would work together building a fact checking platform to be used through the European Elections 2019 to identify fake news being produced.

The talk yesterday was about that. So, we can now openly say that we aim at being an instrumental player fighting the fake news problem.

We have not yet fully engaged in the development of the platform because, as you can imagine, striim has end up taking most of our time.

We will focus on hubii mind during the summer.

Most likely we will provide more details about hubii film once we have had the event.

We will provide details about striim but I don't think that tomorrow given we have this event going on.

We have a lot to disclose about striim as it is not just "another state channels" implementation but instead an entire protocol and, as such, many things will have to be understood to take the most out of it (for those who will want to build tools on top of it).

We will start writing about it next week.

Jan:
My (unofficial) calculations based on the information from the medium blog post:
120bn over 10y equals 12bn every year or 1bn striim tokens air-dropped every month. With 50% distributed to HBT holders this equals 500mn striim tokens to be air-dropped to HBT holders directly.
With roughly 31.8mn total HBT tokens, every HBT holder should receive ~15.72 striim tokens for every 1 HBT per month.

Jacobo:
Thank you @daniel9921
Note our solution is a hybrid; processing onchain and offchain.
The 15 tps we talk about is purely circumstancial and not to be associated with the current limit of the Ethereum blockchain.
We will explain over time the sauce that makes striim powerful as it comes down to a list of individual features that we use.

All those combined turns striim into a truly unique protocol.

bubba:
xrp is at 1,500 tps. nano at 7ktps. i have read that to achieve higher scalability, other coins have needed to sacrifice some other pretty desired security features. im curious to see sort of a feature comparison vs other chains

Jacobo:
@lmd4150 it is paramount to comprehend what others package inside their "tps".

We go from end to end.

Thank you Jan ! 🙂
Yes. The number of projects wanting to go through our platform is considerably large. That is why we will use Ian as the gate keeper who will curate those projects.
We have good things coming up and we will deliver in all fronts! 😉

All tokens created from the projects will indeed be added to hubii core and immediately available for trading.

Thank you for that note.
Yes, we are building an ecosystem of products that feed each other. Striim is the underlying protocol that will make things possible such as trading, micro payments, providing liquidity, etc

Fran, thanks for your message.
We did have a Global partnership with Telefonica a few years back; we worked together on the FirefoxOS platform. We did have a very close relationship as they did work together with the TCL/Alcatel team.

I have been in contact through the last few months with them and they are aware of what we are doing.

Once we open up striim for potential partners to test it (we have a large list of companies that we have been in contact with re: striim) I will connect with them in more detail.

>"Will you actively market striim to other crypto projects in the weeks and months ahead? "

100%

>"Will the migrated partners (such as bdnews24/ Telenor et al) also rely on the striim token?"
We will speak in a lot of detail about striim as there are a few elements to get your head around to truly comprehend the extent of the work we have done. It is not yet another ethereum scaling solution but, instead, a full blown out protocol with very clear purposes and ambitions.

But, yes, we have built striim with (among many) the intention to enable micro payments within our platform. And migrating those partners is something very high up on our agenda among other moves we are taking now.

I think there's no need to further comment..... invest savagely..
cjl1984

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

Hubii Network what is the project team doing? There are not many exchanges. As investors wait too long, they have no patience to wait.
CobraJ

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:57:42 AM
Merited by xandry (2)

Cobra you make a great point: with only raiden out there Striim will shine...
Much appreciated - the truth is that there's so little around regarding offchain ethereum scaling solutions, and so much need for them, that hubii is hitting the right niche with the right timing. I've also got full confidence in their technical capabilities judging on the level of conversation going on in their telegram concerning the technical specs and also the overall openness.
Also Hubii COO Mark Briscombe (https://www.linkedin.com/in/markbriscombe/) not only has been consultant of Omisego back in the crucial ICO stage but has a solid background with Telenor, and Jacobo has made it very clear that the partnership with Telenor (third highest market cap listed company on the Norwegian stock exchange) will also be a strong determinant in the use of Striim. This will possibly jumpstart Striim even ahead of Raiden.

Hubii Network what is the project team doing? There are not many exchanges. As investors wait too long, they have no patience to wait.
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/HBT-ETH and https://idex.market/eth/hbt is where it can be traded at the moment (also I think radarrelay) however Hubii will lauch its own decentralized exchange Hubii Core this month, but from what Jacobo said they also applied for listing on some exchanges. They still have heaps of unspent funds and that's a given, but as someone said before I honestly don't know whether paying a hefty fee for listing on binance would be worth it.

ninobtcx

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Very simply put.

Raiden RDN market cap: 70 million $.
What it does: independent offchain ethereum scaling solution

Hubii HBT market cap: 9 million $
What it does: independent offchain ethereum scaling solution + protocol + exchange + etc etc

Worst case scenario, HBT will do a x7. From current price of 0.0011 eth, that means a target price of 0.0077 eth per hbt at the very least.

And if as I expect its scaling solution will get more adoption (as said in the thread because of hubii core + telenor) plus all the other hubii initiatives will grow, .0077 eth will be only the beginning.
CobraJ

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

HERE..
.. WE..
.. GO!!
https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/striim-hubii-is-scaling-the-ethereum-network-95f555d80fdc

ninobtcx

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:22:02 AM

Very good news, I just shared my thoughts on the official Ethereum thread on how this will be positive for etheruem regardless on whether the main devs endorse it or not.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.msg38345407
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

Check out this interview the HubToken founder, Eric Ly:

https://bestcrypto.tv/1642/hubtoken-interview-with-eric-ly-a-new-trust-infrastructure/
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

Well Hubii token getting famous day by day. Few days ago i saw post about Hubii on ethereum blog.
Everybody leaving positive feedback about Hubii Project, now i am sure about this project this will be huge in this year.
Hubii price still stable around $0.7 and i will buy some Hubii tokens and hold for long term, no doubt definitely i will get huge profit.
Especially Hubii Team going to airdrop Striim to HBT holders. I will hold for Striim. Good Luck to everyone.  Cool
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

alot of infrastructure projects are coming and many of them are very good
and hubii network is an Ethereum-based decentralised content marketplace where the production, distribution and consumption is done between peers without the oversight or intermediation of a third party.
and some update are out on medium here
https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/striim-hubii-is-scaling-the-ethereum-network-95f555d80fdc
this is striim: hubii is scaling the Ethereum network
and Striim will be deployed to the Ethereum public testnet in the coming week.
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:03:10 AM

Well Hubii token getting famous day by day. Few days ago i saw post about Hubii on ethereum blog.
Everybody leaving positive feedback about Hubii Project, now i am sure about this project this will be huge in this year.
Hubii price still stable around $0.7 and i will buy some Hubii tokens and hold for long term, no doubt definitely i will get huge profit.
Especially Hubii Team going to airdrop Striim to HBT holders. I will hold for Striim. Good Luck to everyone.  Cool

People do talk about it on the main ethereum channels of course more and more every day, but in terms of price the real huge point of no return will be when buterin will talk about it (good or bad light makes no difference); hbt price will then increase to a point and never ever go back to the current 0.0012 eth again.

yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

The marketing level of the Hubii Network coin project is really poor, and ICO, who I took part in the project, regretted very much.
CobraJ

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

The marketing level of the Hubii Network coin project is really poor, and ICO, who I took part in the project, regretted very much.

IIRC on medium or telegram they said they will start this month with the marketing. Let's see.

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

Very simply put.

Raiden RDN market cap: 70 million $.
What it does: independent offchain ethereum scaling solution

Hubii HBT market cap: 9 million $
What it does: independent offchain ethereum scaling solution + protocol + exchange + etc etc

Worst case scenario, HBT will do a x7. From current price of 0.0011 eth, that means a target price of 0.0077 eth per hbt at the very least.

And if as I expect its scaling solution will get more adoption (as said in the thread because of hubii core + telenor) plus all the other hubii initiatives will grow, .0077 eth will be only the beginning.
i agree with that but also one thing that looks at the market down trend everything is going down but HBT is atleast stable
HBT will rise when market recovers and bull starts running
and also its just the beginning and in start current price is much better
but i am very bulish on HBT right now its price will skyrocket soon just need to wait little more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: