Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace.  (Read 35747 times)
SingleArity

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:06:27 PM

Hi there,

What is your value proposition for games companies/publishers? I.e. what incentives are you giving to game companies to encourage them to use your services instead of creating their own proprietary currency,marketplaces,etc? Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D_market (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:27:30 PM

With Esports industry rapidly growing each year, DMarket - the first gaming marketplace based on blockchain technology, has come up with a decision to sign up a partnership with DreamTeam -  the first Esports and gaming recruitment platform. 

The partnership is set to be mutually beneficial for both projects: DMarket will get a free promotion on DreamTeam platform for one year and will be given Esports publicity during DreamTeam’s tournaments.

Read the full anouncement: https://dmarket.io/info/en/dmarket-and-dreamteam-become-partners/

Vadim1807

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

Oтличный пpoeкт.Пpикyпил Toкeнoв caм и Baм coвeтyю.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

DMarket and DreamTeam become partners  and announce special offers for token sale
November 25, Santa Monica, CA. — The world’s first blockchain-based cross-game marketplace DMarket and the first decentralized Esports and gaming recruitment and management platform DreamTeam have signed a partnership agreement.

https://medium.com/@dmarket/dmarket-and-dreamteam-become-partners-and-announce-special-offers-for-token-sale-fe72abb20da1
mjohn

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

Here is something everyone should be aware of regarding Dmarket and to think twice before you invest:

This is Dmarket’s main team as found on their official website https://dmarket.io/

Now check this other ICO called DreamTeam https://token.dreamteam.gg/

Anything suspicious here? (Notice how they added an extra Y on 'Alexander Kokhanovsky', using different photos and swapping the heads order) The exact same founding team are in both ICOs 17 Days apart. You may be thinking the other site is a scam? No, they are actually running 2 ICOs using the same team at the same time!

Why would you run 2 ICOs at the same time from the exact same team? There is no logical explanation here apart from trying to extract as much money from people who are not aware of this. Shame on you! At least complete the road map for one of your ICO (which one are you doing?) before starting another!

Can you explain this? Still no updates on why you have the same team on both ICOs websites, and now you changed the date to 6 days apart. So running 2 ICOs 6 days apart from the same team with hardcap of over 100 million. I think your potential investors deserve answers. If your answer is that you already built the app, then why do you need to raise money? This is a pure cash grab, especially if you are running 2 ICOS at the same time with huge hardcaps.

Hi Jacob. Apologies we haven't returned to you earlier. We have updated our White Paper some time ago, to be precise before the start of the presale. You can check it here: https://dmarket.io/assets/documents/DMarket_white_paper_EN.pdf
Please check 'Our Team' section, you will find everyone who's working on Dmarket there.

Cheers,

DMarket Team

And what kind of answer is this?? Guy asked you to explain why you have 2 ICO active and some other stuff, not about your whitepaper.

Worth to pump this remarkable point.

I was convince of the project, deciding how much invest.... till I found that info.

Both asnwers weren´t clear enough, when the question was just straight to the point.

Please, dev´s, can you clarify that for everybody? Making no statement about why you run 2 ICO´s makes new investors run away as they might think you are "the new BTBc".

And other question... your partnerships are only shown here, but on partner´s websites (for example Kiss Ltd) they don´t talk about that partnership. Is there a way you can prove those partnerships?

Still, no explanation. I was going to invest, till I read this.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:42:35 PM

for ICO Dmarket no bounty program? if anyone wants me to follow. because I see this ICO is a success

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

Here at DMarket, one of our ultimate goals was to always help gamers make their experience unforgettable. Having this in mind, DMarket has developed and signed the partnership with Playkey.io. PLAYKEY is a cloud gaming platform featuring technology that enables gamers to launch and play AAA games on low-end PCs and MacOS devices. Playkey.net’s current product is based on its powerful GPU servers located in Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, and Moscow.
The agreement will allow the huge Playkey audience to use DMarket as the fast and convenient way of trading in-game items. In turn, we are happy to introduce Playkey among our users as the best way to play high-end PC games on any device.
More than 80% of Playkey audience is playing MMO and we truly believe in a huge potential, our collaboration has! Excited what it can bring to both ventures!
Check out the full announcement: https://dmarket.io/info/en/dmarket-partners-playkey

amir169

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:35:30 AM

I invested on phase 1
do i need to fill kyc ?
mjohn

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:52:27 AM

Here at DMarket, one of our ultimate goals was to always help gamers make their experience unforgettable. Having this in mind, DMarket has developed and signed the partnership with Playkey.io. PLAYKEY is a cloud gaming platform featuring technology that enables gamers to launch and play AAA games on low-end PCs and MacOS devices. Playkey.net’s current product is based on its powerful GPU servers located in Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, and Moscow.
The agreement will allow the huge Playkey audience to use DMarket as the fast and convenient way of trading in-game items. In turn, we are happy to introduce Playkey among our users as the best way to play high-end PC games on any device.
More than 80% of Playkey audience is playing MMO and we truly believe in a huge potential, our collaboration has! Excited what it can bring to both ventures!
Check out the full announcement: https://dmarket.io/info/en/dmarket-partners-playkey

Why dont you explain that you are doing two icos at the same time referencing same team?
Guys this is a warning, those guys are totally a scam. Please be careful.

s@t0sh!

Activity: 101

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

When do we get Dmarket tokens? Contributed in the first phase - August 2017.

Hi s@t0sh!,

All of the tokens will be distributed right after the end of the second token sale - 17th November. Stay tuned!

17th November passed already and I haven't got tokens yet...  Huh

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mjohn

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:33:21 AM

Hi s@t0sh!,

All of the tokens will be distributed right after the end of the second token sale - 17th November. Stay tuned!

I hope you will get your tokens, but they seem to be a scam :/

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:36:57 AM

Hi,
Once Dmarket token is well adopted between gamers, what do you think about Dmarket coin value on the exchange? Skyrocket to Moon? Or heaven? Because, most of the things show that this might be successful. I am not paid to advertise anyone, I’m just interested in what you expect. Do you think Activision/Blizzard (WoW) will ever accept to do business on Dmarket? Perhaps, then Dmarket would skyrocket to the next galaxy...

Hi Strad, unfortunately, we can't predict the exact price of DMarket Token on exchanges yet. However in Q1 2018 we'll be ready with the full-fledged product, plus one of the AAA game publishers will be signed. As soon as it's done, other big game companies will start joining. Just a simple snowball effect will help us reach giants like Activision and Blizzard by 2020.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

I thinks, this is the project good, however is it worth investing, what potential? How much will the coin grow, in what terms? I like your project,  in 2018 price 1 token? Thanks Dev!

hi there! There are many reasons you should look closely into our project. First off, we already have Demo of the platform: https://dmarket.com/. You can already test features that will be available on the platform in Q1 2018. Secondly, we have recently signed three big partners, a couple of game developers and are ready to show you the first AAA publisher in Q1 2018. 

Considering these facts, I'd say our prospects are rather good.

Cheers

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:55:06 AM

Hi there,

What is your value proposition for games companies/publishers? I.e. what incentives are you giving to game companies to encourage them to use your services instead of creating their own proprietary currency,marketplaces,etc? Thanks in advance.

Hi SingleArity! First of all, it's very time-consuming for game developers to make their own marketplace\payment solution. Studios don't feel like spending resources on this at all. We offer a full-functioning package based on our API which decreases the time of implementation drastically: instead of 1+ year of development and hundreds of thousands of dollars, you can embed DMarket platform into the title within 2 weeks. This is critical for small and middle-sized developers as they are saving their resources.

In addition, we have a special offer for developer joining DMarket: 18% of funds will be fairly distributed among game developers as incentives.

Hope we answer your questions Smiley

Cheers!

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

Oтличный пpoeкт.Пpикyпил Toкeнoв caм и Baм coвeтyю.

Baдим, cпacибo зa интepec к нaшeмy пpoeктy и yчacтиe!

Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

very good project with a very good future will participate Cry
mjohn

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:05:40 PM

very good project with a very good future will participate Cry
No its not a good project. Its just scam.  Read previous posts.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

I invested on phase 1
do i need to fill kyc ?

Hi amir, yes, you do.

D_market (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:20:58 PM

Hi s@t0sh!,

Hi, s@t0sh!

Your tokens will be distributed after the end of the crowdsale (December 1st).

Thanks for the patience!

duocnguyen

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:33:48 PM

There is no need for you to set up anything in your wallet.
The tokens will be sent automatically to your wallet after the audit.
Token Symbol (name of the token) will be known before going on the exchange.
DMarket coin will have 8 decimal places.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: