Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments and questions after watching the lone survivor - afghanistan  (Read 166 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

The movie:

Impressive. Recommended by the bbc. Great choice, at least not a sjw contaminated movie.

The questions about thr movie:

1. Why isn't there a full digital coverage of the country? How is it possible that communications don't work.

From a financial perspective it's totally cheap! Deploy and R&D as much hardware needed to get full digital coverage, including in caves. Trading is done by lazers and microwaves towers, to not have full redundant communications systems is a big failure. Solar ballons, drones, ground installations, sattelites, what ever full&constant so no tell.

Project overlord, ai needs it. Autonomous can't carry the digital infrastructure for real intelligence, network effect, real full spectral awarness.

All ground communications devices are used too as bait.

It's part of palin rules. Go or don't go but if go fully and beyond equiped.

I bet that with 10000 solar ballons flying above opponents range there is a full coverage of entire afghanistan, and if not enough 100000... not enough 1M.

2. The opponents shouldn't have communication and no electronics working, clean emp or what ever.

3. Where do the opponents get all their weapons? They have very limited mfgs capabilities?

4. Why aren't the opponents of the opponents more supported? I understand the idea of occupying big population centers, but the outskirts are even more key. 1 major citie or 10000 small villages... because then the opponents has no where to go. It seems easier to wipe all afghans but as the movie illustrate not all are opponents. In it self from a financial perspective if they all die or some live doesn't change much. However from a moral standpoint it seems clear that those who fight against the opponents deserve more.

5. There is a need to have digital vizualization of life inside a forest in day light... it's the easiest task for an ai to identify life inside a forest, from seeins the trees and their roots to dears walking. It's a must have!

Comments

I think that trump is doing something rational by imposing a total review of what is going there. I can't recommend a better movie to have another perspective that the propagandists of the globalists are pushing. What i find strange is really this lack of communication coverage... when it comes to citizens they want to know everything and do what's necessary but there where real ennemies are, it's not that important.

Then i don't see a way to convert those that become opponents. They went too far, and that includes every age group. I know it sound stupid but pig blood pools are a must have. It may sound barabric, but it's cheap and destroy them in the face of their beliefs.

Imagine yourself as an quoranist fighter if you knew that your rest or you alive will systematicly be drown in pig blood, if alive even let go to tell... the real question is can they adapt?

In all events, they have to fertilize the earth. Useless nutrients users.

And finally, the drone program is great. All this shit could have ended with one single drone strike. Coupled with the overlord project, opponents will not be able to live.

Of course it's quite a powerfull tool, the millions solar ballons fleet... but it's recycleable faster than the bodies of the opponents decompose...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: