Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betchain stole my winnings  (Read 347 times)
Yankees306 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:13:50 PM

I made an account and deposit .007 with betchain yesterday. I received a 100% bonus on it. My first hand I played deuces wild for 1 mbtc and hit 4 deuces for a win of 200 mbtc. Right after that I went to forfeit the bonus (I wasn't even aware I would be receiving one and prefer not to play with them). after playing a little more I requested a payout  of .17  and another of  .026 btc.. after not receiving it for a while I went to live chat where the agent told me I would have to submit my ID. I read the Terms and Conditions and saw it said that an ID is only required for free spin cash outs. I told this to the agent and they then told me they wouldn't pay me out because I exceeded the max bet. I told the that I didn't even play with a bonus but that even if I did that the only mention of a max bet is for the cashback bonus which I never had anything to do with I initially had the 1st deposit bonus which the Terms and Conditions page never makes any mention of having a max wager. I also pointed out that were that true and I did exceed the max bet that they would owe me btc since my bonus would've been forfeited at the moment I exceeded the max bet and since my balance was at its lowest amount it had been at since my 1st hand.. so any of these reasons should be enough to prove my point but they had no concern for fair play or their own rules even.  And so now I am currently out over 336 mbtc from the 2 confiscated withdraws equaling .196 btc and my balance at the time was .14 btc
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yankees306 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:45:37 PM

Heres a link to a screen shot of the Terms and Conditioans page that the live chat agent said was the rule that i broke which caused all my winnings to be taken.

http://imgur.com/a/jxxEb

It clearly shows the rules for each different type of bonus play as some of the rules contradict with each other.  And undisputible evidence to this is found in these 2 seperate lines of the rule:

"The Welcome, Highroller and 2nd deposit bonuses have a wagering requirement of fifty. Bets placed on Roulette and Baccarat do not count towards this wagering requirement. Bets on Blackjack, Craps, Poker and Dice count 5% towards wagering requirement"

"Cash back will be added in players preferred currency with wager requirement x1. Maximum cashout for the cashback bonus is bonus amount x5. Until the play through requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed is €5 or 0.01 BTC. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example: wagering winnings from X game round on red/black, splitting and doubling up in Black Jack etc."

So here it clearly shows there is a difference in the rules laid out for the Welcome Bonus (which is what i was playing) and the Cashback bonus (which is the only mention of a max bet).  The first part from the Welcome Bonus terms states that Roulette doesnt count towards the wagering requirments, but down at the bottom under the Cashback bonus terms it states that roulette spins count 1x.

Another example of how rule 2.2 is broken down into 3 separate terms for 3 separate types types of bonus play, The Welcome Bonus, No deposit/ Free Spin bonuses, and Cashback bonus, is how the welcome bonus along with not having a max bet also doesnt have a max cashout, while the no deposit/ free spin bonus stats "are subject to a maximum withdrawal of 0.01 Bitcoin or €25."  while the cashback bonus "Maximum cashout for the cashback bonus is bonus amount x5."

http://imgur.com/a/2cAnV
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 11:42:46 PM

There is a lot of cases similar to your case posted in this forum, all I can say and advice is read and
understand their rules and regulation before playing (which I do) to avoid any complication when it comes
to cashing out, and a warning that a lot of gambling site makes loop holes to prevent you from cashing out
after winning or even cashing out without even playing a single game.

I can;t help you with anything other than this advice.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Yankees306 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:17:12 AM

There is a lot of cases similar to your case posted in this forum, all I can say and advice is read and
understand their rules and regulation before playing (which I do) to avoid any complication when it comes
to cashing out, and a warning that a lot of gambling site makes loop holes to prevent you from cashing out

Thanks I appreciate it.  I did read over the rules, carefully, and had no doubt there was no max bet,and if you read the pictures i linked in youll come to the same conclusion as me

I didnt mention in my original post but initially when i requested my withdraw the first thing the chat agent said was they needed my ID.  But i had remembered from reading the terms and conditions that an ID was only required from no deposit cashouts or over $10,000 worth in cashouts.  So he backed off that point and switched to the max bet point.  It felt so obvious he was just looking for any possible reason to keep my winnings but once he realized i had read up on the terms they just threw out that max bet execuse and said too bad basically and wouldnt let me talk to the manager who seized my money or answer any questions
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 01:42:29 AM

Thanks I appreciate it.  I did read over the rules, carefully, and had no doubt there was no max bet,and if you read the pictures i linked in youll come to the same conclusion as me

I didnt mention in my original post but initially when i requested my withdraw the first thing the chat agent said was they needed my ID.  But i had remembered from reading the terms and conditions that an ID was only required from no deposit cashouts or over $10,000 worth in cashouts.  So he backed off that point and switched to the max bet point.  It felt so obvious he was just looking for any possible reason to keep my winnings but once he realized i had read up on the terms they just threw out that max bet execuse and said too bad basically and wouldnt let me talk to the manager who seized my money or answer any questions

It really does look like he is keeping you from withdrawing, why would he mention they require your ID first if he will say that
you exceeded the max bet! it really looks fishy. Even now they still haven't replied to your question? it seems they have a routine
of doing this kind of thing if they failed to communicate to you for a day or so it is most likely they will ignore you. would be best to
seek support from a highly trusted member or a staff of this forum to tag the site.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4420

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:17:46 AM

I've been playing on betchain for awhile and have had 0 problems. You deposited .007 and hit with their bonus so once you canceled the bonus you lose the winnings from that bonus. That's the way their bonus system works. All you should have had in your account was .007 that you deposited after cancelling the bonus. You can't win and cancel the bonus and expect to keep the money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yankees306 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

I've been playing on betchain for awhile and have had 0 problems. You deposited .007 and hit with their bonus so once you canceled the bonus you lose the winnings from that bonus. That's the way their bonus system works. All you should have had in your account was .007 that you deposited after cancelling the bonus. You can't win and cancel the bonus and expect to keep the money.

The bonus wasn't forfeited
Yankees306 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

It really does look like he is keeping you from withdrawing, why would he mention they require your ID first if he will say that
you exceeded the max bet! it really looks fishy. Even now they still haven't replied to your question? it seems they have a routine
of doing this kind of thing if they failed to communicate to you for a day or so it is most likely they will ignore you. would be best to
seek support from a highly trusted member or a staff of this forum to tag the site.

Thanks yeah I appreciate it and there's no doubt they never had any intentions of paying me out from the start....  and they still won't respond to me all they say is that they can't answer my questions only the manager can and that they aren't available and won't be until the next day.. and then when I show up on chat the next morning I hear the same thing..it's been like 4 days now and still heard nothing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: