Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex disabled bitcoin deposit  (Read 4154 times)
extra33

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:58:59 AM

Bittrex is scam

After 3 Months my verified enhaced account got disbaled.I sent ticket ,someone with ryan name asked me id , id with my pic and my pic with bittrex and date paper. I sent and he said solved but my account still disbaled and they don't answer.

Bittrex is scam
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

Bittrex is scam

After 3 Months my verified enhaced account got disbaled.I sent ticket ,someone with ryan name asked me id , id with my pic and my pic with bittrex and date paper. I sent and he said solved but my account still disbaled and they don't answer.

Bittrex is scam

Obviously. My account is older and the same problem with Bittrex's bot 'Ryan'. They have blocked withdawals and trade, so it is not the place to discuss it. You can deposit as much as you want to your account, the thing is you can't use it! I have started a topic here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2278845.0
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:59:35 AM

Does Bittrex publish their cold storage address?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: