Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] The MEMESSENGER: F$CK WORDS USE MEMES  (Read 6392 times)
gabber007

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

btw, I can't find any english manual for ICO participants, could you please add it on your website?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StevenRA

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

Your website countdown timer says it's counting down to the first round. But other places on the site you indicate it's the end of the second round. Which is it?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:50:20 PM

when you planning will appear on the exchanges?
StevenRA

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

Well I would have contacted via email or Facebook if your site had links to that. Unfortunately this forum doesn't allow me to post a picture.

Underneath your Roadmap, it reads: "The First ICO round closes in:" and then has a countdown timer. I assume you mean the "second round."
Moreover, at the top of the site where it says the first round happened already, it says "1 Round Riased", should be Round 1 raised"

Your website countdown timer says it's counting down to the first round. But other places on the site you indicate it's the end of the second round. Which is it?

Can you point me to what you are referring to?
gabber007

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:33:27 AM

When the app would be available for Android? I wanna try it first before investing
Tragter (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:10:42 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 02:25:34 PM by Tragter

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE MEMESSENGER TEAM

Friends, sympathizers, ICO participants and observers. First of all, we apologize for the silence of the last couple of days. We are sure that some of the news we are about to share will compensate for the absence of recent announcements 🙂

So what has been happening with the project?

First of all, second ICO round has been completed. Although it finished below the soft cap, still it raised capital equivalent to $240,000. We decided not to stop the ICO here, but rather continue with the third round that will launch in the coming days. This decision is dictated by the fact that despite the second round results shortage, we will again demonstrate real progress in the project.

Secondly, we are happy to talk about the current and future successes of The Memessenger:
- Completed final rebranding of the application, including a new redesign
- Updated and expanded content database. More than 100 audio-visual stickers created from scratch
- iPhone version of The Memesseger is designed and available for downloading
- Android version of The Memessenger is developed and published
- Additional Russian-language stickers developed and will soon be added
- More than 50 new English-language memes have been developed and will be added soon
- Number of software implementations improvements was made
- In the near future a new product concept with the integration of MET into the internal mechanics of the application will be announced
- The ability to transfer tokens onto an internal decentralized exchange will be added. (more details later)

Thirdly, recently we managed to participate in a number of important events in the crypto community:
- delivered a lecture on provocative marketing using the example of The Memessenger as part of the IIDF-organized event called St.Petersburg StartUp Day in St. Petersburg, Russia
- took part in CryptoBazaar event in Moscow, Russia
- our team acted as the organizer of a series of meetings for our now friend Miko Matsumura - a very well-regarded expert in the crypto world: in particular, a meeting with Sasha Ivanov from the Waves Platform, as well as with top management of the IIDF.

Finally, we have become a more global, infrastructure project in the field of crypto currency. We will make a detailed announcement within two or three weeks, but we guarantee you that this will not leave you indifferent!

The Memessenger continues its development. As stated above, the target of the new round will be announced in the next couple of days. Follow the news and app updates!

With faith in mutual success,
The Memessenger Team

kvazaurus

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:28:20 PM

Noice, I've been waiting for the news cuz u seemed to disappear, let's see how you gonna add met to the app.
Tragter (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:15:57 AM

Amalgama Digital at Nsk Startup Day

Nsk Startup Day - one of the major events for IT and internet startups in the Siberian Federal District! IIDF gathered startups, successful IT companies, investors and relevant organizations together in one place.

Guys from our team were invited to participate in this landmark event as speakers and experts. Provocative marketing for startups was the topic of Yuri and Andrey presentation. They shared our common expertise and knowledge gained in the development phase of the “Эпичecкий мecceнджep Дичь” project.

All day long there were master classes and trainings of the market experts with the most relevant information for IT and internet business development, loads of fun, useful acquaintances and a huge favor!

Later on, during the session called “Expert tube” the guys spoke to participants of Nsk Startup Day and gave them expert advices.
26 projects received feedback, and some of them were invited to participate in a distance acceleration program of IIDF.
All the project received a lot of useful recommendations and learned about real experience of industry leaders.

ParRus

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Amalgama Digital at Nsk Startup Day

Nsk Startup Day - one of the major events for IT and internet startups in the Siberian Federal District! IIDF gathered startups, successful IT companies, investors and relevant organizations together in one place.

Guys from our team were invited to participate in this landmark event as speakers and experts. Provocative marketing for startups was the topic of Yuri and Andrey presentation. They shared our common expertise and knowledge gained in the development phase of the “Эпичecкий мecceнджep Дичь” project.

All day long there were master classes and trainings of the market experts with the most relevant information for IT and internet business development, loads of fun, useful acquaintances and a huge favor!

Later on, during the session called “Expert tube” the guys spoke to participants of Nsk Startup Day and gave them expert advices.
26 projects received feedback, and some of them were invited to participate in a distance acceleration program of IIDF.
All the project received a lot of useful recommendations and learned about real experience of industry leaders.

great project! tell me when will start 4th round ICO? very good that the application is already running, I wish success to your project and waiting for the good news!
dart_w

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

Interesting, keep my eye on
audiocisco

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:30:12 PM

Hello! If you need quality translated Russian thread, contact me please. Best regards.
jmxcursi

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:56:46 PM

I added The Memessenger to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) by request! This will allow new users to learn about The Memessenger and prep for the ICO. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support The Memessenger so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your MET addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in MET from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services? The more active the The Memessenger profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Memessenger project!

Screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/Wb2vzEu.png
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:45:46 AM

Is the coin yet listed on any exchange?

bighobbit

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:36:30 PM

Any news?
goofybampot

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:03:16 AM

awesome project awesome team, hope for awesome party
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:36 AM

I think it would be nice to join this project,waiting to update this project Cheesy
ParRus

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

What happened with Memessenger telegram channel? dev was promised listing in exchange - when are they going to perform it?
cryptoinside

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

What happened with Memessenger telegram channel? dev was promised listing in exchange - when are they going to perform it?

Probably never.
They deceived everyone.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

What is the purpose of creating a messenger using memes instead of message text? After all, in the usual messengers that are on the market now, you can also send memes instead of text and also send memes and texts simultaneously.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

interesting concept and i think it would be nice to join this project, ill wait for update about this project.good luck and more success to the team Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: