Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign as my job?  (Read 4473 times)
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

It's too early for you to say that, maybe if you graduated in college there's a big opportunity that awaits you.
Try some regular job and if it doesnt works for you then decide.
Well as for me, I do this full time and it does sustain my daily needs, I need to quit my job for some circumstances and bitcoin helps me through.
Bitcoin could help you if you treat it well and if we are talking about signature campaign just make sure you don't spam. Because this forum is fighting spammer and sometimes staff can block your account to sign up on any signature campaign, so be aware.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:29:34 AM

Hey, I am 15 year old and wondering if i can have signature campaign as job, imo yes, because i completed 2 signature campaigns (mobilego and zrcoin) and i got 808 mobilegocoins which is worth about 800 euros, and 54 zrcoins which was worth about 50 euro. What do you think?

Sorry if my english is bad, It is not my language. Sometimes I might mean things other than I wrote

Edit 1: I mean this as a job till I am older and have a full time job, if I have a fulltime job, I will keep this as a side job (if it is still possible)

Me at your age, I do not have any interest in making money and besides I do not know any ways to earn when I was 15 years old. Congrats to you.
Well, finish your study first, and if you want you can do bitcoin and study at the same time. i knew lot of people who do this. Yes, bitcoin can be still your job even when you’re older and even you have a full time job. Bitcoin does not required your full time, and there is no schedule in posting.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:32:10 AM

Yes having a campaign signature can be said as a job, therefore we can get a regular pay and get more profit if we work well with the signature campaign is followed. So having a signature campaign right now, it's been proven to be profitable and earning more than any effort to get bitcoin. And i think having a signature campaign like as an online job.
it is good mean for the teenagers and students who spend a lot of time on internet and waste their mean time on using social media. i think it is best source for them to learn and earn both at the same time and get a healthy earning and it is also a good mean for a regular person who goes on a job on daily basis.
i think not only it is the mean of earning but also it will give you a lot of information about future investment and trading.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

Yes having a campaign signature can be said as a job, therefore we can get a regular pay and get more profit if we work well with the signature campaign is followed. So having a signature campaign right now, it's been proven to be profitable and earning more than any effort to get bitcoin. And i think having a signature campaign like as an online job.

Signature campaigns are the best way to start earning bitcoin for person who do not have yet to trade of or invest like me. For me it is a job because I  give my effort and time to post in here to have income.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:21:21 AM

As of now you can consider it as a job since you are teenager and still studying in high school but, you must focus to your studies first. Make your studies as a priority and earning online as sideline and as for your second question yes, make it your sideline and as another source of income since signature campaigns here didn't comsume a lot time.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:22:34 AM

Signature campaigns are the best way to start earning bitcoin for person who do not have yet to trade of or invest like me. For me it is a job because I  give my effort and time to post in here to have income.
Especially for those who have quality in this forum. By maintaining the quality that is owned then one can easily follow the signature campaign is good value. A lot of signatures are currently paying with the value of money that can meet the cost of living. I also agree that this is a job, maybe still under being a trader but being a signature is a fun and rewarding job.
John777

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

I think this is a good part-time job for students or for schoolchildren, but as for the main job there you can not earn too much. On this you can see that bitcoin really make money on the Internet.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:33:54 AM

As I understand he participated in some ICO signature campaigns (mobilego and zrcoin). Looks like he is learning about ICOs and I think he made a nice profit for his age. If this is what can he earn now, for 10 years he can have very nice income from crypto world, studying or working will be a side job, something that he likes to do, and money will come from here.
Maybe this profit can be stimulating for him to start to learn about programming, web developing, technology and in year to come he can just improve his skills and he can start earning even more money here. But that is the future, for his age I think he need to be satisfied and to continue to work and save some of bitcoin that he earn, he will need that later when real fun starts, now he cant even buy a beer in a store.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:01:16 PM

Yes. This type of job is quite cool. You don't have to strive so hard to earn money, instead, you have to use your brain, to gain strategy in finding ways to earn more bitcoin through completing signature campaigns at their required period of time and any other ways available

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

Yes. This type of job is quite cool. You don't have to strive so hard to earn money, instead, you have to use your brain, to gain strategy in finding ways to earn more bitcoin through completing signature campaigns at their required period of time and any other ways available
Signature campaign will only depends on the ICOs timeline and mostly there's a need to wait after the token distribution, if you will be hired in some campaigns that ate paying weekly btc then it can be a good job depending on how much the payment will be if its enough for ypur living. Try to do trading and investing also to make it more.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

I think this is a good part-time job for students or for schoolchildren, but as for the main job there you can not earn too much. On this you can see that bitcoin really make money on the Internet.
As a student, I extremely agree to the idea of making signature campaign as a part time job. Signature Campaign is really a good source of extra income. It don't need that much effort to earn some money instead, it all need is time and knowledge. I'm truly glad that my colleague inform me that i can earn extra income here now that i have so much time.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

Hey, I am 15 year old and wondering if i can have signature campaign as job, imo yes, because i completed 2 signature campaigns (mobilego and zrcoin) and i got 808 mobilegocoins which is worth about 800 euros, and 54 zrcoins which was worth about 50 euro. What do you think?

Sorry if my english is bad, It is not my language. Sometimes I might mean things other than I wrote

Edit 1: I mean this as a job till I am older and have a full time job, if I have a fulltime job, I will keep this as a side job (if it is still possible)
Yes its really good to make it as a side job because you would really generate good amount of bitcoins which would really help you out on paying up your bills and even buy the things you do really like but as of now you dont have job its just fine to make itvas a temporary job but you should not fully rely on it for longer runs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

,well it depends as long as you can still manage your time and if you enjoy it then why not? It will be your own option to choose but you can do that as your side job whenever you are free of time, just don't stress your mind over those jobs that you are going to work on, if it is for you it will be given to you, if its not then find new one or just chill.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:50:50 PM

Many participants are going to signture campaign because is easy to earning income and easy to joined the campaign.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:52:52 PM

Good job.But i dont think so.now i am a student,i am reading at Hons 4th year.after completing my study i will try to take a good job like banking sector or a multinational Private company. Its my dream.I am here for only extra earning.I dont think its a job like real professional life.but if you want you can keep it up.no one will fore you.

It can be an awesome job if, and only if, your a student of you're pending on your job applications and you need a money or an additional income. It can serves an a side line job for us student and for everyone. It can be accessed by all people who knows how to access computer or mobile phones. You will simply post on a thread and make money for that. It is so easy compared to other jobs. But as I said it can only serves me as a sideline or part time job. But the choice is yours, it can be your full time, it is up to you.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:57:57 PM

That was so amazing. Really hard working. I wish I could do what you do. Anyway, goodluck for you. May you be successful soon. Use this kind of job for you to achieve your dream. This kind of job is very helpful and useable to all of us, it can help us financially. And I thank it. Thanks for this kind of job.
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:14:19 PM

As a student, I extremely agree to the idea of making signature campaign as a part time job. Signature Campaign is really a good source of extra income. It don't need that much effort to earn some money instead, it all need is time and knowledge. I'm truly glad that my colleague inform me that i can earn extra income here now that i have so much time.
- Yes, exactly, we can see the signature campaign as a part-time job, and this job can bring us a good source of income, we can use the money we earn from the signature campaign to cover the costs of living, it is very suitable for students
- The most interesting point is we can work with the signature campaign whenever we want, as long as our computer has an internet connection. And we need to write enough post before the specified time, it is simple and easy, no need to use too many skills
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

Agree,when i enter here in this forum and do sig campaigns i was only third year college,and sig campaigns is my only way to help my parents pay my tuition every 3 months. Im glad that i finished my studies thanks to bitcoin.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:37:21 PM

This is quite nice amount for 15yo.
Back in 1998, when i was your age it was impossible for me to earn 850 euros, it was almost impossible to earn any kind of money.
Now, in 2017., most of people in my country can't earn 850 euros in a month with regular job and kids are earning more with signature campaigns than their parents are with hard work.
BUT
Forum can close doors. Signature campaigns can be banned from forum. And what will you do then?
My advice to you is go to school, find real job and steady income and use this as your second income and enjoy extra money.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:39:07 PM

Not full time for sure, but maybe as a part time thing. The best payouts here are something like 100 USD for 50 or so posts, and 100 USD a week wouldn't be that bad for a student. 100, would be enough to cover all your bills, or maybe all of your food.

I wouldn't recommend doing signature campaigns as a job since you would be able to earn so much more money, in the real world by just getting a real job. Signature campaigns are meant to be a reward for posting, not really meant to be a job.
It is not a full time job, I agree, because the time of signature campaign consist of months or days. We cannot rely on signature campaign as we believe on a conventional job because in a job any doings are visible for a purpose while earning through computer continuously through bitcoin is suspected until bitcoin has not been recognized and legalized by government officially. But it is also right that if government announce legalize bitcoin then bitcoin holder will be the richest businessman of the country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: