Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we get an unban please??  (Read 531 times)
WorldCoin (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 09:20:10 PM

Hello,

Already posted on the main thread for developers. Can we please get an unban we are ready to launch and can't post in the alternative currencies section.

We want to be able to give people prior notice before launch.

Thank You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:37:26 PM

Hello,

Already posted on the main thread for developers. Can we please get an unban we are ready to launch and can't post in the alternative currencies section.

Thank You

This is unlikely to happen in the next 2 hours.
WorldCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 09:39:56 PM

Hello,

Thank You

This is unlikely to happen in the next 2 hours.

Well we have an hour to go so i guess it doesn't even matter at this point. Would of been nice to have the request fulfilled when originally posted.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:40:39 PM

Oh, good, the new coin of the day. I was wondering when the next copyfail arrived. Usually it's earlier in the day. Maybe rename it NotverypunctualCoin.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:45:52 PM

Well we have an hour to go so i guess it doesn't even matter at this point. Would of been nice to have the request fulfilled when originally posted.

Your original post was more than a day ago.  You had plenty of time to deal with the situation yourself:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have 5 posts and at least 4 hours on the forum.

Failure to plan on your part does not make it an emergency on anyone else's.

Furthermore, failure to plan is a plan for failure.
WorldCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 09:50:14 PM

Your original post was more than a day ago.  You had plenty of time to deal with the situation yourself:

You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have 5 posts and at least 4 hours on the forum.

It's fine I did plan by staying loged on. I posted in the proper section to get unbaned and the request never occured. Theres nothing I can do just though would post again to save me an extra hour, which isn't that big of a deal anyway.

Anyway thanks for the help
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 10:15:27 PM

It's fine I did plan by staying loged on. I posted in the proper section to get unbaned and the request never occured. Theres nothing I can do just though would post again to save me an extra hour, which isn't that big of a deal anyway.

It is very rare for the request to be fulfilled in the 4 hours and you shouldn't count on it... that was a failure to plan on your part.
WorldCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 10:19:10 PM

It is very rare for the request to be fulfilled in the 4 hours and you shouldn't count on it... that was a failure to plan on your part.

I originally posted over a day ago.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: