Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MSDN INVITES  (Read 1666 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

@btcton Thank You! for ur quick reply i really appreciate your concern.

I have already spoken with Skrill & Paypal customer support to reverse my money and they said they do their best to get my money back from this scammer, and ban him from their system.

But i don't understand why BitcoinTalk Admin is not banning such people, these scammers must not dare to this bullshit on BitcoinTalk again.

THANK YOU!

Scammers and other crime offenders are usually not banned from the forums because not all the evidence pointing out that someone is a scammer is available to the public. In this sense, to people external to the ongoing situation, this is very ambiguous as they have no way of knowing who truly is lying. Because of this, it is left to the community itself to decide who they believe is a scammer and who they believe is the innocent party. Usually this is not hard to tell once a few people have spoken up calling a service a scam.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: