Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MSDN INVITES  (Read 1662 times)
MicrosoftSerialSeller (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:58:52 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 12:25:59 PM by MicrosoftSerialSeller

MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) is a platform for developers and startup owners that gives a lot of benefits to their users. If you search some Windows-related things on eBay you will notice that a lot of cheap products are avaiable, most of them come from MSDN even tho theoretically you aren't allowed to sell nor share product keys obtained from MSDN, these codes works just as retail product keys sold in physical stores and they're better than OEM licenses typically sold for low prices.

Escrow: https://bitify.com/auctions/download-misc/msdnbizspark-invite-757982/

Frequently asked questions

Which benefits will I receive?

A lot. They include a Visual Studio Enterprise subscription avaiable for 3 years (believe it or not, pricing starts from $250/month), a 12-month Windows and Windows Phone Developer account and an Office 365 Developer subscription. You also get monthly Azure credit.

How many product keys will I get?

A lot. You will get from 2 to 7 product keys for each almost product ever released by Microsoft. You will be able to generate these product keys from the MSDN website and you also be able to download each of these products in ANY version and ANY language available.

Will the product keys expire once my subscription is expired?

The MSDN subscription lasts for 3 years, however any product key generated within your account that has already been activated won't ever expire as it will last forever.

What if I have any question after the purchase?

Pretty much anything is explained in the help pages straight in the MSDN website. However I will reply to any other question, just send me a message here on nulled. I suggest you to don't contact Microsoft support within your account for security reasons, I am able to reply just like their support team, maybe even better.

I am a noob and this is my first MSDN invite, can you help me?

Don't worry, after the purchase you will receive a .TXT with all the informations, rules and tips that you need to know. Feel free to contact me for anything else and I will reply as soon as possible.

Payment methods

You can pay with Bitcoin If you don't trust me, I'm willing to use any trusted escrow/middleman from the forum. We will use preev.com for bitcoin payments.

Price for each MSDN invite: $50

I'm not the cheapest on the net, but I'm definitely the one that provides the best support.

Are you only looking to purchase a product key or two?

Just send me a message! I have all the products listed in the spoiler and more, as I have dozens of MSDN accounts, quantities are not really limited and I can provide bulk discounts. I'm not selling Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional and Office 2013 Professional Plus. Prices will be based upon the current availability of each product. N editions have prices lower prices than the standard ones.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:26:21 AM

Newbie selling overpriced invite LOL

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:39:17 AM

Newbie selling overpriced invite LOL

Thanks for the free bump!

Overpriced maybe for you, and yes i am newbie here that have nothing do to about my sales
calpsy2

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:47:42 AM

Overpriced for me ??  I used to sell them son

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

Overpriced for me ??  I used to sell them son

Ok and? I see you are doing this to each seller...

Are you the forum police or somerhing i mean why you care how much i sell them for?...

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:23:24 PM

Selling
calpsy2

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:17:49 AM

I highlight scammers. The only people who complain are the scammers. Thanks for proving my point scammer
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:10:11 AM

Would you be willing to use an establish forum escrow or go first? I personally do not see how the website that you are linking people to can be considered escrow. They simply serve as a platform that sellers can use to quickly sell their product to the consumer. There does not seem to actually be any escrow at place. I am certainly interested in the product and if you are legit then feel free to PM me or just reply to this post and I will considered following along and consider purchasing the invite. I also have a few questions about the invite itself I would like to ask.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Would you be willing to use an establish forum escrow or go first? I personally do not see how the website that you are linking people to can be considered escrow. They simply serve as a platform that sellers can use to quickly sell their product to the consumer. There does not seem to actually be any escrow at place. I am certainly interested in the product and if you are legit then feel free to PM me or just reply to this post and I will considered following along and consider purchasing the invite. I also have a few questions about the invite itself I would like to ask.

Yes we can use forum escrow why not, and bitify is build in escrow tyou only release payment when you are ok to do it!

FOrum escrow if ok!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:08:26 PM

I just sold 1 invite, Buyer will vouch soon

Still on sale using escrow Smiley
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:52:33 PM

I just had some dealings with OP and he communicated the entire time with me without interruption through Skype. He is quite trustworthy and definitely not a scammer as implied by the poster before me. We sorted out through the problems he had and helped me through everything with detailed directions. He also seems quite experienced in selling these.

I highlight scammers. The only people who complain are the scammers. Thanks for proving my point scammer

You are the same person who goes around calling everyone you find around you a scammer. It really is starting to feel like you are doing this simply for the post count. Even if you aren't doing it just for that, you need to calm down and stop being so triggerhappy about every single person trying to sell something in these forums. I'm not saying you are wrong all the time, but I can confirm you are wrong at least this time.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:44:58 AM

2 invites sold, got more in stock!!
TheXev

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:51:38 PM

2 invites sold, got more in stock!!

Contacted you trough skype, let's see if we can arrange a deal, don't take it personal if I'm more suspicious than usual,  but I have been scammed a lot of times with the MSDN thing.
TheXev

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:32:19 PM

I'm willing to use any trusted escrow/middleman from the forum.[/b][/size][/color]

I just talked with you trough skype, please update the listing, because you are not accepting escrow from the forum, I offered you to purchase trough forum escrow and you rejected mentioning bitify.com, and no one knows if is an effective escrow for this kind of sales.

Please also consider, rejecting forum escrow and trying to associate bitify with an escrow system, has continously been associated with MSDN scammers/scammer.

TheXev

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:53:11 PM

Lol, I almost sure this guy is the old MSDN scammer, he acted exactly the same way.

I contacted trough skype to ask about forum escrow he said was accepting in the listing, but trough skype he said was not accepting it.

I asked 2 times any reason, and after being unable to elaborate any reason or excuse he went on the typical scammer rant accusing me to be an scammer.

Now I'm 99,99% sure is the same scammer. Same methods, same rant, same bitify, same promising forum escrow and later rejecting without valid reason.

Deal with extreme caution because he is very used to scammer mentality, much more than you or me and he will try to abuse and trick you. Sometimes he starts selling fair, but after 2 3 vouches, he starts scamming and then he creates new accounts everywhere, that he is never able to show any old forum vouches.

TheXev

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:02:43 PM

I just had some dealings with OP and he communicated the entire time with me without interruption through Skype. He is quite trustworthy and definitely not a scammer as implied by the poster before me. We sorted out through the problems he had and helped me through everything with detailed directions. He also seems quite experienced in selling these.

You are the same person who goes around calling everyone you find around you a scammer. It really is starting to feel like you are doing this simply for the post count. Even if you aren't doing it just for that, you need to calm down and stop being so triggerhappy about every single person trying to sell something in these forums. I'm not saying you are wrong all the time, but I can confirm you are wrong at least this time.

I wil appreciate if you can elaborate how you dealed with him and which escrow you used.

I just asked for escrow and he said was accepting bitify only, I asked a valid reason and never received any, just received a rant accusing me being scammer. I received exactly same strategy from known MSDN scammers:

1) advertise escrow accepted,
2) then reject without valid reason
3) rant accusing the guy asking for escrow

I had SebastianJu and his "legendary escrow service" in mind, how an honest seller could ever refuse such escrow with high trust level?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:45:36 AM

thanks for the free bump, i use only bitify.com because on this forum accounts are bough stolen hacked and whatever

if you not happy go open a topic in meta and stop to discuss this here else i will open a moderated topic i hope that is clear enough
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:59:22 AM

Im willing to take a vouch if you got one and in return Ill post my honest review

I got lots of vouch review here in Bitcointalk and here my most recent vouch reviews:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057160.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011896.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054188.0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:22:00 AM

Im willing to take a vouch if you got one and in return Ill post my honest review

I got lots of vouch review here in Bitcointalk and here my most recent vouch reviews:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057160.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011896.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054188.0

1) you do not qualify for a vouch
2) i made 2 sales on bitify and 1 sale on mpgh
3) stop to push your post count

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:49:53 AM

i just bought from this guy. this guy is trusted. everything work fine right now, and he is honest guy, where u can deal with him.. so you all should not worry buyying from him.

Post a payment proof please, else this idiots will claim fske vouches
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: