Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49498 times)
artifact11

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:45:06 PM

watch out with this coin

A very strict KYC afterwards to get your coins. Else they keep your coins.
They state in in the little letters on the agreement so they dont have to give a refund.

Pasport and proof of living.

normally first KYC but this one takes first your money and afterwards KYC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:05:19 PM

⭐️  Yaaay! We have a confirmation that ACE token will be listed on OKEX, one of the largest digital asset trading platforms, at 8:00 AM UTC on December 22, 2017!   ⭐️

Ticker: ACE
Currency pairs: BTC, ETH, USDT.

You can already deposit ACE to OKEX starting from today ahead of the trading start tomorrow. Learn more:
https://goo.gl/VXLttc

Check out a quick tutorial on how to get started with OKEX:
https://goo.gl/tFP825

linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:13:19 PM

⭐️  Yaaay! We have a confirmation that ACE token will be listed on OKEX, one of the largest digital asset trading platforms, at 8:00 AM UTC on December 22, 2017!   ⭐️

Ticker: ACE

You can already deposit ACE to OKEX starting from today ahead of the trading start tomorrow. Learn more:
https://goo.gl/VXLttc

Check out a quick tutorial on how to get started with OKEX:
https://goo.gl/tFP825
Congratulation on this huge step!
Linkme - Vietnamese Translator
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:34:08 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 04:53:46 AM by TokenStars

⭐️ Here comes the TEAM token and everything you need to know about it! ⭐️

TEAM Token Sale is open and we are happy to announce our new Medium article with the answers to the most popular questions like what is TokenStars platform or what Is TEAM Token, etc.

TEAM Token received the Gold Level by Top ICO List. There is a recommendation to participate in right now! Top ICO List is the ultimate ICO listing website with all the important ICOs, token sales and cryptocurrency crowdsales in one place.

Read our new Medium article here: https://goo.gl/hVPNce
Have a look at Top ICO List review here: https://goo.gl/3nh8LS

Buy TEAM tokens in your personal account on our website:
https://tokenstars.com/team/?utm_source=TG

Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:13:14 PM

⭐️ Here comes the TEAM token and everything you need to know about it! ⭐️

TEAM Token Sale is open and we are happy to announce our new Medium article with the answers to the most popular questions like what is TokenStars platform or what Is TEAM Token, etc.

TEAM Token received the Gold Level by Top ICO List. There is a recommendation to participate in right now! Top ICO List is the ultimate ICO listing website with all the important ICOs, token sales and cryptocurrency crowdsales in one place.

Read our new Medium article here: https://goo.gl/hVPNce
Have a look at Top ICO List review here: https://goo.gl/3nh8LS

Buy TEAM tokens in your personal account on our website:
https://tokenstars.com/team/?utm_source=TG
Congratulations! Will it be a bounty campaign is aimed at promoting TEAM tokens?
Next-Level

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:17:46 PM

The long-awaited details came out. Thanks.

Why is KYC so important?

KYC is required by the banks and exchanges. As our token sale agreement did not allow for US citizens and other restricted persons to participate in the sale, the KYC procedure allows to verify citizenship and make sure the token holders comply with those rules.

Hi Vlad, Expect soon the story that all investors with good faith, that cannot fulfill the KYC, will lose their money.

Hello!

First of all, we don't see any problems in the fulfillment of KYC. Nowadays, almost every ICO has KYC as a usual part of the process. We need to conduct KYC procedure 1) cause it's required by banks, 2) to protect the company and tokenholders from participation of restricted persons.
So, why would it be a problem?
And second, for everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will provide the refunds.

Code:
Vlad Danilov, [31.10.17 01:54]
[In reply to Next Level]
I see your point, but as you can see, it was planned from the very beginning. I hope you will keep your tokens and pass KYC without any problems

Next Level, [31.10.17 01:54]
No, refund is needed

Vlad Danilov, [31.10.17 01:55]
[In reply to Next Level]
ACE tokens are non-refundable.

Next Level, [31.10.17 02:41]
I see no sense in a hidden discussion. You have already made and determined your opinion. No refund. But it's your decision to lead me on the path that I have to go now. See you later.

Vlad Danilov, [31.10.17 02:44]
[In reply to Next Level]
I hope this information would be helpful for your future contributions. Have a nice day!
https://t.me/TokenStars_en/6231

Does that sounds like "for everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will provide the refunds" for you?

For everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will surely provide all the refunds minus commission for the transfer.

You hold me for an hour and talk till the end that I don't get a refund and I have to get used to it. And now suddenly it is "surely provide all the refunds". This is somewhat untrustworthy. What is you mind tomorrow?

However, looking forward to get refund instructions.

There was a misunderstanding. We will surely provide all the refunds minus commission for the transfer.

Still waiting for refund instructions.

After reading the latest post concerning refunding it seems that there will be again a mind change again Sad

Just to remind you:

"For everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will surely provide all the refunds minus commission for the transfer."
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:18:17 PM

⭐️ First Platform Module Is Live! ⭐️
Join Charity Crypto Xmas Auction and Get Ready for ACE Listing on OKEx!

🎉🎉🎉 Yaaay! ⚙️ Contests & Charity Module ⚙️, the first part of the TokenStars platform, is out! Give it a real try now: Join our blockchain-based 🎄 Charity Crypto Xmas Auction 🎄 and get exclusive stuff from celebrities!

Lothar Matthäus, Martina Hingis, Anastasia Myskina, Tommy Haas, Nikita Kucherov, Tarjei Boe, Valery Karpin, Pavel Datsyuk, Redfoo (LMFAO) – worldwide famous stars donated their personal items to the auction: original jerseys, tennis racquets, balls, ski gear and more, with personal signatures. Each item is unique and will be sold to the donor who places the highest bid (accepted in BTC, ETH and TokenStars ACE tokens).

All the money raised will go to nonprofit organizations all over the world, chosen by the celebrities. Blockchain will ensure the transparency of donations and will help increase the volume of proceeds, as well as enable to track every transaction and see what path the donations took. Once the auction is over, we will publish a report showing all the transactions.

🎄 Join now on our website! 🎄
Get awesome unique Christmas gifts for yourself, friends or family in this magic time!

SUPPORT THE CHARITY IN A FEW CLICKS:

The auction needs a hand in getting more participants onboard.
>> Please help us spread the word on social media via ThunderClap campaign!

It’s fast and easy: join the Charity Auction event on ThunderClap via your Facebook or Twitter handle. A post about Auction will go live on your profile on ⏰ December 24 automatically. It’ll make a huge difference and help us raise more money for charity!

Any questions, we are here to help.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

🎉🎉🎉 Yaaay #2! We have a confirmation that ACE token will be listed on OKEx, one of the largest digital asset trading platforms, at 8:00 AM UTC on December 22, 2017!

Ticker: ACE.

For your convenience, we've prepared a quick tutorial on how to get started with OKEX.

zaphold

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:02:48 PM

That's a bit of a pickle, isn't it? On the one hand, it's clear that Next-Level's unwillingness to pass KYC is nothing but an attempt to make more money, as ETH and BTC have by now about quadrupled in price. On the other hand, TokenStars representatives here did claim that they would refund anyone who doesn't want to pass KYC. I guess what they didn't anticipate, however, I take it mostly because of their utter commitment to the project and belief in its future success is how many people would want to get out of the project now if given the opportunity. Because let's face it, most of the participants went in in the hopes of future gains above all else.

TokenStars have been very honest right from the get-go, never ducking or dodging a comment and always responding in a timely fashion, and I would hate to see someone taking advantage of that. Next-Level and the likes should be left to live with their prior decision to commit, and if they don't want to pass KYC it's their own deal, no refunds should follow. After all, they did sign the agreement and it was all there in black and white.

TokenStars should feel no guilt either for not being willing to refund because of that one comment that they made. They could've just said no refunds period, and would've been right to do so. Instead they decided to be too kind for their own good and make sure that those who failed to give the agreement a proper read wouldn't get screwed. And now people try to screw them for that. No way!
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

Still waiting for refund instructions.
After reading the latest post concerning refunding it seems that there will be again a mind change again Sad
Just to remind you:
"For everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will surely provide all the refunds minus commission for the transfer."

KYC procedure was stated in the Agreement of sales from the very beginning with which you agreed before sending crypto to us.

We ask to pass the KYC because this is the user's obligation under the agreement of sale of tokens;

The refund is our right and not an obligation. The return of money will be only to those whom we ourselves consider restricted and assign this status.

If you refuse or give fake documents - you don't become restricted, and, accordingly, don't receive the refund.

Please upload the documents to your dashboard.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:51:43 PM

That's a bit of a pickle, isn't it? On the one hand, it's clear that Next-Level's unwillingness to pass KYC is nothing but an attempt to make more money, as ETH and BTC have by now about quadrupled in price. On the other hand, TokenStars representatives here did claim that they would refund anyone who doesn't want to pass KYC. I guess what they didn't anticipate, however, I take it mostly because of their utter commitment to the project and belief in its future success is how many people would want to get out of the project now if given the opportunity. Because let's face it, most of the participants went in in the hopes of future gains above all else.

TokenStars have been very honest right from the get-go, never ducking or dodging a comment and always responding in a timely fashion, and I would hate to see someone taking advantage of that. Next-Level and the likes should be left to live with their prior decision to commit, and if they don't want to pass KYC it's their own deal, no refunds should follow. After all, they did sign the agreement and it was all there in black and white.

TokenStars should feel no guilt either for not being willing to refund because of that one comment that they made. They could've just said no refunds period, and would've been right to do so. Instead they decided to be too kind for their own good and make sure that those who failed to give the agreement a proper read wouldn't get screwed. And now people try to screw them for that. No way!

Thank you for your support!

btc_1001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

Do you know that Etherdelta was hacked? I thought it was impossible to hack a decentralized exchange but I was wrong.

coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:07:39 PM

⭐️ First Platform Module Is Live! ⭐️
Join Charity Crypto Xmas Auction and Get Ready for ACE Listing on OKEx!

It's really a nice surprise before Christmas! Need to have a look at the auction and at the start of the ACE trading on OKEX.
Next-Level

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:12:36 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 10:38:05 PM by Next-Level

What the hack you talking about? This is a blatant accusation without any foundation! If you do a serious review you would see, that I reclaim for a refund long time before there is any "quadrupled prices". That is not about money, that is about principle and justice. Just for your records: My contribution was 28.9.2017 and I was faced with sudden KYC after a month!

If TokenStar really wants me to recapture the hole story, that all the investors who have been faced with the unwanted KYC in hindsight will lose their money? Or should I say, be robbed?

I was clearly promised that a refund would be made if I did not want to fulfill the KYC for security reasons. That's why I waited in peace. And now to read, "get used to it, dude, your money is ours now" between the lines again ...

If this happens, this story will not end here - that is MY promise.
artifact11

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:34:28 PM

What the hack you talking about? This is a blatant accusation without any foundation! If you do a serious review you would see, that I reclaim for a refund long time before there is any "quadrupled prices". That is not about money, that is about principle and justice. Just for your records: My contribution was 28.9.2017 and I was faced with sudden KYC after a month!

If TokenStar really wants me to recapture the hole story, that all the investors who have been faced with the unwanted KYC in hindsight will lose their money? Or should I say, be robbed?

I was clearly promised that a refund would be made if I did not want to fulfill the KYC for security reasons. That's why I waited in peace. And now to read, "get used to it, dude, your money is ours now" between the lines again ...

Me also get no refund.
Sure a lot of ducking an lying.
We informed you at telegram but did not read telegram
They say other ico also? Wich one I got 50 and this is the first time
They say other exchanges also. Yes poloniex at this time but not one year ago.
And also this companys do a KYC in front.
Tokenstars does it afterwards.
If a take an acccount at an bank they first want to know who I am and I give them my info and when complied then I can deposit money.
Tokenstar first take your money and then look if you comply. And if not the keep your money. Yes very trustworthy. NOT. And for sure they are looking after my private info NOT

zGhostRiderz

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:57:27 AM

What about bounty campain? Info, sir
coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:03:07 AM

Why did you put your "digital signature" (checked the box near the words I have read and agreed to the terms of the token sale) before even opening and reading it? Whose fault is this?

And now accusing of robbery between the lines?

Upload the documents and receive your ACE tokens.
Next-Level

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:00:40 AM

Why did you put your "digital signature" (checked the box near the words I have read and agreed to the terms of the token sale) before even opening and reading it? Whose fault is this?

And now accusing of robbery between the lines?

Upload the documents and receive your ACE tokens.

Why you put in your hypocritical two pennies worth while don't have any clue what you are talking about?
Do you ever read any 30 page terms of whatever if you buy things? Nobody does, because it is an unrealistic imposition!

But it does not even matter, because what is described in 6.3.3 DID NOT HAPPEN anyway. If it had happened, I would not have make any investment. There is nothing about a KYC will be come AFTERWARDS. So it is NOT my fault. Inform yourself before comment or stay out.
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

It’s the first time when I see a project based on blockchain and focused on the sports area. That’s very cool, but still, they look only for profit - cooperating with already top sportsmen with the help of which you can receive income immediately. Unfortunately, no one thought about young talents from the upcountry who need financing again.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

⭐️ Christmas Giveaway from TokenStars and OKEX! Win iPhoneX! ⭐️

Christmas is coming and OKEX together with TokenStars want to reward 3 Winners for the most creative slogan for TokenStars with new iPhoneX!

Participate in the Giveaway from 22 December to 27 December by following only 3 steps:

Step 1: Follow @OKEx_ on Twitter: https://goo.gl/6DWoUL
Step 2: Retweet this post on Twitter: https://goo.gl/nHGmze
Step 3: Create a slogan for TokenStars (ACE) and write down on this post: https://goo.gl/nHGmze

Good luck and Merry Christmas!
Read all Terms and Conditions: https://goo.gl/pNMZD1

devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

It’s the first time when I see a project based on blockchain and focused on the sports area. That’s very cool, but still, they look only for profit - cooperating with already top sportsmen with the help of which you can receive income immediately. Unfortunately, no one thought about young talents from the upcountry who need financing again.
Why do you think so? One of the main problems that the project is going to solve is the lack of financing for young and talented sportsmen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: