Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49498 times)
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:21:22 PM

How do i become a scouter because the white paper don\t say much and also what are the rewords?

Their white paper has enormous 66 pages. It`s so easy to get confused and to be lost.

It`s hard for me too )

Are you sure that you have read all of it?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

How do i become a scouter because the white paper don\t say much and also what are the rewords?
Hello. Every person who bought ACE tokens has an opportunity to become a scout. By being a scout you will be able to submit an application via the ACE website to our full-time scouts, use various data we provide for evaluation and assessment and more. Every your successful action will be rewarded.
To submit an application of a player you need just one ACE token and the total amount of rewards in case the agency signs a submitted player can reach up to $10 000.

You can read more about the scouting program in our WP here: https://tokenstars.com/upload/files/ace_by_tokenstars_whitepaper.pdf
Specifically chapter 6. page 28 for compensations.

andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

Their white paper has enormous 66 pages. It`s so easy to get confused and to be lost.

It`s hard for me too )

Most of it
andrei1982

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:40:07 PM

Hello. Every person who bought ACE tokens has an opportunity to become a scout. By being a scout you will be able to submit an application via the ACE website to our full-time scouts, use various data we provide for evaluation and assessment and more. Every your successful action will be rewarded.
To submit an application of a player you need just one ACE token and the total amount of rewards in case the agency signs a submitted player can reach up to $10 000.

You can read more about the scouting program in our WP here: https://tokenstars.com/upload/files/ace_by_tokenstars_whitepaper.pdf
The scout rewards it's excellent but i will wait the GOAL launch since i'm not that good at tennis but i\m excellent at football Smiley
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:28:27 PM

⭐️ A new way to help young football players to break through ⭐️

Not everybody gets to experience a real-life Cinderella story like Jamie Vardy and Myroslav Klose had. They were struggling to get attention from big teams while working a full-time job to support themselves and even their families, but in the end still became huge football stars.

Not many young players are so persistent and motivated as Klose and Vardy but they may have the same talent. Nevertheless, the only thing they need is support at the right time to achieve new goals.

Fortunately, TokenStars, the first project to tokenize people, aims to do exactly that: give you an opportunity to back the stars of tomorrow.

https://tribuna.com/championsleague/en/news/2354058/

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:38:59 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 07:01:21 AM by TokenStars

TokenStars received high rating from Foxico

Hello, ACE community!

We are glad to share our news of the day. Independent experts from the rating platform Foxico assigned TokenStars the highest rating: 9.0 / 10

For details see the link: https://foxico.io/project/tokenstars

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

TokenStars received high rating from Foxico

Hello, ACE community!

We are glad to share our news of the day. Independent experts from the rating platform Foxico assigned TokenStars the highest rating: 9.0 / 10

For details see the link: https://foxico.io/project/tokenstars

Damn good news!

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
coinmr

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:03:22 AM

The scout rewards it's excellent but i will wait the GOAL launch since i'm not that good at tennis but i\m excellent at football Smiley

Many people wait for goal. It`s a smart move to become a scout from the very beginning )

Are you a football player?
andrei1982

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:12:40 PM

Many people wait for goal. It`s a smart move to become a scout from the very beginning )

I was but not a famous one Smiley
Coinmaker_09

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:16:21 PM

⭐️ A new way to help young football players to break through ⭐️

Not everybody gets to experience a real-life Cinderella story like Jamie Vardy and Myroslav Klose had. They were struggling to get attention from big teams while working a full-time job to support themselves and even their families, but in the end still became huge football stars.

Not many young players are so persistent and motivated as Klose and Vardy but they may have the same talent. Nevertheless, the only thing they need is support at the right time to achieve new goals.

Fortunately, TokenStars, the first project to tokenize people, aims to do exactly that: give you an opportunity to back the stars of tomorrow.

https://tribuna.com/championsleague/en/news/2354058/

Tribuna posted about you! WOW!  Shocked
Great progress, TokenStars! I can't wait to be a part of the voting community!
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:18:30 PM

Tell me. Pozno take part in the bounty program in the tweeter? I understand that it will only last until 2 August.
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

OP translation to Hebrew -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214598.0
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:30:47 PM

Tell me. Pozno take part in the bounty program in the tweeter? I understand that it will only last until 2 August.

You are very welcome to participate!

The Bounty campaign ends on 31 October 2017 (or earlier if the hard cap is reached).

So you have more than a month.

Look at the rules and apply
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059229.0

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:28:40 PM

Thank you very much for such a quick translation! )

Diego_Armando showed that it`s never too late to join us in a bounty campaign.

Everybody is welcome )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059229.0

coinmr

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:08:53 PM

Great! Famous or not - it does not matter now. If the project starts you could be of a big help.

Do you already have promising football juniors in mind?
tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

I was just playing Mario Tennis for the Game Boy, and thinking about how it says, featuring "The Greatest Player of All Time" with a picture of Mario. I don't know, it's just funny, so seeing this coin now just make me lol.
andrei1982

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:15:55 PM

Great! Famous or not - it does not matter now. If the project starts you could be of a big help.

Do you already have promising football juniors in mind?

i do have 2-3 ,2 small kids (7-8 years old) and few "older" kids Smiley)
btc_1001

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:46:51 PM

It`s hard for me too )

It`s hard for you to read 66 pages?

How do you make a decision on entering? What if there is a detail in WP that will make you change your mind? To go all in or to stay away

btc_1001

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

I was just playing Mario Tennis for the Game Boy, and thinking about how it says, featuring "The Greatest Player of All Time" with a picture of Mario. I don't know, it's just funny, so seeing this coin now just make me lol.

Do you want to say that Mario Tennis was the inspiration for them and not that official version that they have? ))

andrei1982

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:12:15 PM

It`s hard for me too )

It`s hard for you to read 66 pages?

How do you make a decision on entering? What if there is a detail in WP that will make you change your mind? To go all in or to stay away

i'll go all in but in GOAL not ACE because i don't like it but i guess the scout reward program for ACE will be similar to GOAL and i want to understand it very well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: