Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49493 times)
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:18:02 PM

⭐️ Few More Days to Get Early Bird Bonuses on ACE Purchase ⭐️

We are glad to see so many newcomers outside of the crypto world recently joining us! To praise their first steps in blockchain industry, we decided to welcome them and to extend the early bird offer for a few more days. Also, we want you guys to join us in celebrating our new look! 🥂

Join TokenStars ACE token sale by October 4th and become a supporter of the first blockchain talent management agency ($50-billion market!) and get up to 30% purchase + 40% conversion bonuses:

💫 20% purchase bonus;

💫 Extra 5% bonus to be added to the purchases of 5 BTC and higher.

💫 Extra 5% referral bonus for using a promo code.

💫 Extra 40% bonus for the first conversion of ACE tokens into other vertical (football, poker, cybersport, etc.).

Minimum purchase: 100 ACE for 0.01 BTC.

Buy ACE from your personal account on our website:
https://tokenstars.com/ace/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
john yuan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:32:16 AM

How do i become a scouter because the white paper don\t say much and also what are the rewords?

Their white paper has enormous 66 pages. It`s so easy to get confused and to be lost.

It`s hard for me too )

Are you sure that you have read all of it?

It`s hard for you to read 66 pages?

How do you make a decision on entering? What if there is a detail in WP that will make you change your mind? To go all in or to stay away
Reading the white paper on page 66 is really painful.
Especially in the case of language barrier
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:03:36 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 10:27:52 AM by TokenStars

⭐️ TokenStars Gets a New Look ⭐️

We are happy to announce that our website has got a new, more efficient design and now better explains what TokenStars, the first-ever blockchain talent management agency, is all about. It has become more informative from any point of view.

The current market situation makes complex projects demandable - solutions allow combining different levels of work with social reality. That is why TokenStars platform unlike classical agencies with a closed management system, is an integratфor of interaction in various fields: we connect non-geeky fans with the blockchain world.

Check out the new look of our website. Looking forward to your comments and opinion: https://tokenstars.com/ace/

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:33:44 AM

How do i become a scouter because the white paper don\t say much and also what are the rewords?

Their white paper has enormous 66 pages. It`s so easy to get confused and to be lost.

It`s hard for me too )

How do you make a decision on entering? What if there is a detail in WP that will make you change your mind? To go all in or to stay away

i'll go all in but in GOAL not ACE because i don't like it but i guess the scout reward program for ACE will be similar to GOAL and i want to understand it very well

We would like to mention that if you wait for our GOAL project then right now you have a chance to buy ACE tokens and exchange them into GOAL tokens with +40% bonus.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:41:51 AM

It`s hard for me too )

Our White paper is translated into several languages (about 8 in total).

What additional language do you want the WP to be translated into?

andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:56:59 AM

It`s hard for me too )

Romanian, many skill Tennis players ( Simona Halep,Irina Begu,etc). I can make the translation myself,do you offer any rewards ?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:40:26 AM

It`s hard for me too )

Romanian, many skill Tennis players ( Simona Halep,Irina Begu,etc). I can make the translation myself,do you offer any rewards ?

With have a special bounty program for that. You can check it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059229.0

Right now we don`t have plans to translate the White paper into the Romanian language. But we will definitely consider it for our future verticals.

Thank you for your opinion!

stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:53:09 PM

We are happy to announce that our website has got a new, more efficient design and now better explains what TokenStars, the first-ever blockchain talent management agency, is all about. It has become more informative from any point of view.

The current market situation makes complex projects demandable - solutions allow combining different levels of work with social reality. That is why TokenStars platform unlike classical agencies with a closed management system, is an integratфor of interaction in various fields: we connect non-geeky fans with the blockchain world.

Check out the new look of our website. Looking forward to your comments and opinion: https://tokenstars.com/ace/
I came to your site. It was updated, my tokens are immediately visible). I would like to know how much you collected and if the minimum amount of fees?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:13:06 PM

I came to your site. It was updated, my tokens are immediately visible). I would like to know how much you collected and if the minimum amount of fees?

Great, thank you for following our news! Smiley
By now we've raised 1135 BTC ($4,233,550), and that is already more than the soft cap (which was $750.000).

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:13:51 PM

⭐️ OK TokenStars, Why Blockchain? ⭐️

The celebrity talent management industry is larger than many Fortune 500 companies and even many countries’ GDP (including EU countries), boasting over $40 billion in contracts under management.

TokenStars aims to disrupt this huge market by decentralizing it and providing funding and promotion resources to rising stars.
Here comes the answer to the most popular question: "Why do you need blockchain?"

"One of the core points of blockchain is decentralization. Our project is a good example. There is IMG — a talent management agency, they have 60 scouts, and even fewer people dealing with advertising contracts. Russia is covered by one person. It is easy to guess why: oversized structure is expensive. Even this structure still is not cheap. Blockchain enables having a cheap structure with 600–60000 freelancers."

We've decided to highlight this important aspect of our business model in the new iteration of our website. So, why Blockchain?
- It creates huge and powerful community;
- It brings more transparency;
- Eliminates counterparty' risk and third party involvement;
- Faster and cheaper transactions;
- and many more.

Visit our fresh designed website to see more details: https://tokenstars.com/en/ace

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:40:05 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 04:46:21 PM by TokenStars

⭐️ TokenStars offers unmatched opportunities for platform users ⭐️

Have you ever had a life-changing talk with a celebrity?

Deepa Lakshmin via MTV.com said, “Social media has, thankfully, replaced that headache, making it possible for fans to connect directly with celebrities — and vice versa. A lucky handful of fans have had their faves slide into their DMs, and it rocked their world. Hey, you never know who could be next." (http://www.mtv.com/news/2984230/celebrities-change-fan-lives-dm/)

TokenStars participants get exclusive opportunities, like hours of training with players one-on-one or in a group, tickets to the player’s match, autographed merchandise. Also tokenholders can exclusively communicate with the player via individual or group video chat. TokenStars brings token holders a step closer to the stars.

Become closer to the star with us! https://tokenstars.com/en/ace

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:01:21 PM

⭐️ 3 Trends Changing the Fan Experience and the Future of Live Sports ⭐️

Technologies redefine fan experiences - and we at TokenStars share the vision of a deeper connection between fans and stars.

We wrote today, "Become closer to the star with us" and Josh Decker, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Tagboard, agrees that this is a new reality, "As technology and live content platforms continue to evolve, marketers will have more opportunities than ever to reach sports fans with richer content and offer live experiences that bring them closer to the game, and the brands who sponsor it."

Read more at HuffPost: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/3-trends-changing-the-fan-experience-and-the-future_us_59b01fcfe4b0bef3378cdce7

nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:45:15 AM

How is it going? What`s the problem on the progress bar?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

How is it going? What`s the problem on the progress bar?

There was a problem on our website with this progress bar some time ago but we have fixed it.

Thank you for watching us! )

coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:19:48 PM

It`s hard for me too )

Yes, that was hard. Much information to fit in your head.

I did not say that I invest into any ICO (including this one) without thoroughly researching WP and other sources.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:56:12 PM

⭐️ Do you know how to behave when you meet celebrities? ⭐️

While TokenStars, the first blockchain talent management agency, is working hard on getting sports fans closer to their idols you should also prepare yourself.

If you plan on attending upcoming conventions, please remember:
“While not exactly obligated to hang with fans, many actors will address their questions on panels, sign autographs, take photos, and say hello at various booths. This can be both good and bad depending on how things shake out, but there are certain do's and don'ts to follow that will not only improve your experience as a fan, but everyone else’s.”

Check out some tips for your first celebrity interaction:
https://moviepilot.com/p/10-tips-for-meeting-celebrities-at-conventions/4329696

stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:08:04 PM

⭐️ OK TokenStars, Why Blockchain? ⭐️

The celebrity talent management industry is larger than many Fortune 500 companies and even many countries’ GDP (including EU countries), boasting over $40 billion in contracts under management.

TokenStars aims to disrupt this huge market by decentralizing it and providing funding and promotion resources to rising stars.
Here comes the answer to the most popular question: "Why do you need blockchain?"

"One of the core points of blockchain is decentralization. Our project is a good example. There is IMG — a talent management agency, they have 60 scouts, and even fewer people dealing with advertising contracts. Russia is covered by one person. It is easy to guess why: oversized structure is expensive. Even this structure still is not cheap. Blockchain enables having a cheap structure with 600–60000 freelancers."

We've decided to highlight this important aspect of our business model in the new iteration of our website. So, why Blockchain?
- It creates huge and powerful community;
- It brings more transparency;
- Eliminates counterparty' risk and third party involvement;
- Faster and cheaper transactions;
- and many more.

Visit our fresh designed website to see more details: https://tokenstars.com/en/ace

Thanks to the team that you are glad with the news! This project is the most lively of many others! I want to profit from this project, therefore I join the campaign!
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

So, there is a different token for each vertical?
The ACE token is for tennis and the GOAL token will be for football. Is that correct?

Does this mean that TokenStars will release many different tokens? Why not just use a single token for all of the different verticals?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:59:37 PM

So, there is a different token for each vertical?
The ACE token is for tennis and the GOAL token will be for football. Is that correct?

Does this mean that TokenStars will release many different tokens? Why not just use a single token for all of the different verticals?

Yes, we believe, this is the best part of the offer Smiley We will launch multiple verticals one by one, but you can get “an early-bird ticket” to get 40% bonus now (by buying ACE token) and exchange ACE tokens later via the index token (STAR) into any other vertical (it can be football, poker, actors or any other vertical which you prefer).

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:04:37 PM

⭐ What a UK expat can tell about TokenStars? ⭐

One more review of TokenStars, this time it's from the UK expat Dan (dan90 on Steemit) whose interests are crypto and sports.

”The team behind TokenStars all have a successful history which is one of the main things I look for in an ICO. The business model seems to have a lot of potential, with the existing talent agencies not using statistics as much as other sports already are and seemingly not have such an economical approach to talent acquisition as TokenStars will.”

Take a look at the review especially if you still can't handle our long-read White Paper: https://steemit.com/crypto/@dan90/tokenstars-ico-review

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: