Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49499 times)
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:06:06 AM

We’ll be issuing tokens in weekly batches to everyone who successfully passes the KYC procedure. Starting on November 7th—November 14th—November 21st—and (if anyone’s left) November 28th.

Did I get it right that sale will be not continuous from 7th November till 28th November but just on certain days only?
The ACE sale is over. Now we are transferring ACE tokens to user's wallets in weekly batches 7-28 November.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:22:27 AM

Almost $300m frozen on the parity wallets.

I hope your project was not affected. Can you confirm that?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:41:11 AM

Almost $300m frozen on the parity wallets.

I hope your project was not affected. Can you confirm that?
We confirm that TokenStars was not affected.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:21:27 PM

⭐️ Going out tonight? Get into that WeekendFeeling with another great work of Rico Torres, our Hollywood Ambassador! ⭐️

Can you guess who's behind those shades?

Learn more about our advisors and ambassadors:
https://medium.com/@TokenStars/https-medium-com-tokenstars-join-the-team-10-news-from-tokenstars-98464eb711ed

coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:28:44 PM

⭐️ Going out tonight? Get into that WeekendFeeling with another great work of Rico Torres, our Hollywood Ambassador! ⭐️

Can you guess who's behind those shades?

Let me try to guess. Is it P Diddy?

Behind those shades could be almost any rap singer )
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:34:48 PM

Let me try to guess. Is it P Diddy?

Behind those shades could be almost any rap singer )

I can give you a lead Wink
It is one of two rappers, performed along with Paul McCartney ever.

diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:13:01 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 07:01:36 PM by diimazavr

How do i get my ACE token? Is it automatically transfer to eth address? Because i don't see ACE contract address to add custom token in MEW.
Please use the following information to add your tokes:
1. Put 0x06147110022B768BA8F99A8f385df11a151A9cc8 in the "Address",
2. "ACE" in the "Token Symbol",
3. "0" in the decimals field.

Hello. Thank you. And when they plan to start distribution tokens for Bounty?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

Hello. Thank you. And when they plan to start distribution tokens Bounty?

We'll announce the date as soon as possible. Stay tuned.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:19:01 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 01:34:05 AM by TokenStars

⭐️ One Day, One Photo: One more portrait by our Hollywood Ambassador Rico Torres ⭐️

We at TokenStars almost got into a hand-to-hand fight: to post or not to post. Gentlemen, Lady Gaga's effigy!

Learn more about our advisors and ambassadors:
https://medium.com/@TokenStars/https-medium-com-tokenstars-join-the-team-10-news-from-tokenstars-98464eb711ed

shinzai

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:18:14 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:38:20 AM by shinzai

Hi, Congratulations on the successful ACE token sale!

I have a few questions regarding the TEAM token sale & eventual conversion from ACE:

1) Is there a last date to submit the ACE KYC?
2) Is there a last date to convert ACE to TEAM?
3) What will happend if I don't decide within that time limit?
4) When and where can I find the whitepaper for the TEAM token sale?
5a) Why do you offer ACE token holders the choice to convert ACE tokens to TEAM (with 40% bonus)? Would it not make more sense to just hold a separate token sale for TEAM (as you already are). I feel all this does is creating uncertainty regarding the number of ACE tokens & token holders.
5b) What if everyone but me for example decide to convert their ACE to TEAM? I feel that might affect the ACE token value (understatement of the year).
5c) If you are confident in the future of the ACE token - why give the offer to convert to another token? Why not just let interested people join the TEAM token sale? That way no uncertainty regarding ACE is added. No downside.
6) If I convert ACE to TEAM, will my funds be taken from the ACE platform to the TEAM platform?

I also feel I would like more info about the TEAM token sale before I make my decision.

Cheers

Edit: added question 6.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

I have a few questions regarding the TEAM token sale & eventual conversion from ACE:

5a) Why do you offer ACE token holders the choice to convert ACE tokens to TEAM (with 40% bonus)? Would it not make more sense to just hold a separate token sale for TEAM (as you already are). I feel all this does is creating uncertainty regarding the number of ACE tokens & token holders.
5b) What if everyone but me for example decide to convert their ACE to TEAM? I feel that might affect the ACE token value (understatement of the year).
5c) If you are confident in the future of the ACE token - why give the offer to convert to another token? Why not just let interested people join the TEAM token sale? That way no uncertainty regarding ACE is added. No downside.
6) If I convert ACE to TEAM, will my funds be taken from the ACE platform to the TEAM platform?

I also feel I would like more info about the TEAM token sale before I make my decision.

Cheers

Hi. Thank you for your questions Smiley The most of the answers you could find in our Medium post (https://medium.com/@TokenStars/https-medium-com-tokenstars-join-the-team-10-news-from-tokenstars-98464eb711ed), but let us answer you here.

1) Yes, November 27th.
2) If you mean with 40% bonus - yes, November 27th.
3) You will stay with ACE tokens and won't get 40% bonus on conversion.
4) The TEAM whitepaper is not announced yet, please stay tuned for upcoming news.
5a) Long time ago we promised to provide ACE tokenholders with one-time 40% bonus for converting ACE into other verticals' tokens. So we keep the promises.
5b) As we can see from the activities, some people stay with ACE, some people convert ACE to TEAM, so you definitely won't be the only one Smiley
Things are going well with ACE anyway. We receive more and more players’ applications, we get better agency name recognition among the leading tennis players. The number one rule of the system administrator is not to touch something if it is working.
Additionally, every token holder accepted the ACE token sale agreement and bought ACE token (a digital good, crypto access key). We can’t (and we won’t) replace one digital good with another one without community and ACE token holders’ consent. Our promises matter.
If a token holder wants to exchange ACE token into TEAM with 40% bonus, they are more than welcome to do so in the Dashboard before transferring ACE to ERC-20 wallets.
5c) See 5a. TEAM is just another token of TokenStars, it's not a competitor. As you can see in our White Paper, since the beginning we planned to launch new verticals (football, poker, cybersports, etc), so we are just following the initial plan. The only thing which we have changed is that we united all future verticals in one token TEAM. Why did we decide to do that, you can read in our Medium post: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/https-medium-com-tokenstars-join-the-team-10-news-from-tokenstars-98464eb711ed. And of course there will be also TEAM token sale as well.
6) Yes.

Please find more information about TEAM token here: https://tokenstars.com/en/team and follow us on Telegram to be the first who will see all updates.

shinzai

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

Cheers

Hi. Thank you for your questions Smiley The most of the answers you could find in our Medium post (https://medium.com/@TokenStars/https-medium-com-tokenstars-join-the-team-10-news-from-tokenstars-98464eb711ed), but let us answer you here.

1) Yes, November 27th.
4) The TEAM whitepaper is not announced yet, please stay tuned for upcoming news.
5a) Long time ago we promised to provide ACE tokenholders with one-time 40% bonus for converting ACE into other verticals' tokens. So we keep the promises.
5b) As we can see from the activities, some people stay with ACE, some people convert ACE to TEAM, so you definitely won't be the only one Smiley
Things are going well with ACE anyway. We receive more and more players’ applications, we get better agency name recognition among the leading tennis players. The number one rule of the system administrator is not to touch something if it is working.
Additionally, every token holder accepted the ACE token sale agreement and bought ACE token (a digital good, crypto access key). We can’t (and we won’t) replace one digital good with another one without community and ACE token holders’ consent. Our promises matter.
If a token holder wants to exchange ACE token into TEAM with 40% bonus, they are more than welcome to do so in the Dashboard before transferring ACE to ERC-20 wallets.
5c) See 5a. TEAM is just another token of TokenStars, it's not a competitor. As you can see in our White Paper, since the beginning we planned to launch new verticals (football, poker, cybersports, etc), so we are just following the initial plan. The only thing which we have changed is that we united all future verticals in one token TEAM. Why did we decide to do that, you can read in our Medium post: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/https-medium-com-tokenstars-join-the-team-10-news-from-tokenstars-98464eb711ed. And of course there will be also TEAM token sale as well.
6) Yes.

Please find more information about TEAM token here: https://tokenstars.com/en/team and follow us on Telegram to be the first who will see all updates.

OK thank you.
Will the TEAM whitepaper be ready in good time before November 27th so that I can look at it and decide whether to convert?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:52:09 AM

Cheers

1) Yes, November 27th.
6) Yes.

OK thank you.
Will the TEAM whitepaper be ready in good time before November 27th so that I can look at it and decide whether to convert?

We are refining details, but crowdsale start is scheduled for November. So, whitepaper is likely to be published before November 27 (we can't be sure for now cause we have several issues to solve). Anyway, stay tuned to keep updated.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:20:45 AM

⭐️ Fierce Danny Trejo in Machete — how do you like this capture by our Ambassador Rico Torres? ⭐️

Stay tuned—more news about our project are coming soon...

skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Sir, I have not filled KYC but somehow in my account written KYC you have been approved  Smiley
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:13:32 PM

Sir, I have not filled KYC but somehow in my account written KYC you have been approved  Smiley

If you are a bounty participant, you don't need to pass KYC.

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

I see the same info in Poloniex:

Without KYC my withdrawal is $0 per day. Wow!

And that is the same on most exchanges for now.

Hi, you both are wrong. Exchanges as bittrex don't allow to withdrawal more than 3 BTC/day without KYC.

Here we are talking about crypto, not money. Money can be withdrawal with KYC on well known and TRUST exchange.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:35:19 PM

I see the same info in Poloniex:

Without KYC my withdrawal is $0 per day. Wow!

And that is the same on most exchanges for now.

Hi, you both are wrong. Exchanges as bittrex don't allow to withdrawal more than 3 BTC/day without KYC.

Here we are talking about crypto, not money. Money can be withdrawal with KYC on well known and TRUST exchange.

We talked about Poloniex and about crypto not fiat. Without KYC withdrawal is $0 per day in crypto in Poloniex.

If you are talking about Bittrex then you have to do Basic account verification in order to withdraw 3 BTC. (Lightweight KYC).

Basic accounts require users to submit their name, address, and birth date to us.  We verify it through public records.  If we can verify you through public records, we will accept your application for a basic account.  If that fails as well you will need to proceed to an enhanced verification.

If you want to withdraw 100 BTC per day then you have to go through full-length KYC.

And who is wrong?

More info:
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/215282838

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:44:37 PM

⭐️ One Day, One Photo ⭐️

From success in sports to success in movies— Dennis Rodman in 'Simon Says' through the lens of our Ambassador Rico Torres.

blackcrypto55

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:15:27 AM

Hi, what is the difference between Ace and Team token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: