Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OGNasty Targeted By 3 Card Monty Scammers Isoneguy, Here4Trades, Btctacct  (Read 353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:15:31 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 07:37:16 PM by mammabitcoin2u

I'm not going to go in circles with Scammers. That's why I'm creating this Self Moderating thread, I will delete nonsense postings.  Nonsense postings include, but are not limited to: sig spam, poor comprehension/reading skills, attention seekers, fake quotes/statements, etc.  Let us stick with the facts and plain common sense. Scroll past the _____________ if you don't need a little education.

I've seen and untangled some of the most elaborate and intrinsic scams in RL.  Not the piss poor scams on this forum - these are a joke.  In RL, IF there was a worthwhile bounty - You would be handed over properly OR sitting in a cell w/Bubba. On this forum, the best I can do is Tag and provide a link of reference.  

Lately, there are users Isoneguy, Here4Trades with Btctacct who have attempted in not only scamming OGNasty Escrow Services but discrediting him as well. Worst of all they think EVERYONE is stupid  Roll Eyes.  I'm sure there are others who are behind this attack, not only for financial gain, but sheer jealousy.  But, for now, I will refer to them as "The Scam Group".  

I'm going to break it down the scam and it will be LENGTHY.  Yet, necessary for you to see the SCAM without any question/doubt. I will use the best layman terms and examples for you to understand the SCAM.  If you "cannot see it" or "understand it" then you are a shill; need a better translator; go back to school for reading comprehension (I can't help you there).

The scams on this forum serve many gaining purposes:

1st is Financial Gain: $ (either BTC, fiat, goods, etc), accessing your information which will be compromised/sold (ex the guy who wants you to use your credit card to buy him a pizza-not only do you give up your information but CC too Or pay a bill for them Or log into their account, different attempts to get your info), farming an account to later sell, gaining $ via signature campaigns, obtaining a loan (ex: some guy uploadcash? read the feedback with his attempts at scamming, including a photo shopped screenshot), give a competitor an edge.

2nd Gain Trust:  Trust is something of a "big deal" around here.  Scammers like to garner trust it will help them scam someone as well as sell off their account.  Scammers mainly garner trust via fake transactions/trades, ie from their Alt's/scammer group members. They will also complete a few real deals with others only to give credence and lay the foundation for the Set Up.  (ex, trust feedback show trades of 100/500/1000.  YET only 30 or some other small amount with reputable real members.  I will use TheButterZone? as an example.  The scammer is building his trust profile full of fake high trades and then buys 20 bucks from Butter.  <----that should make you wonder. Furthermore, a profile only 2 months here and got 100+ trades should be ringing your brain as well)  Do your homework!  Edit to add an example:  Looking over this users feedback https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=98986 makes ya say hmmm

3rd Gain Reputation:  I've been scammed, help me.  Later, I won't go first I've been scammed  (that's 1's easy and super lazy).  Some people have been here a long time/the beginning, either scamming or working hard~they know how this forum "works".  It shouldn't be a surprise, that a member from The Group will appear 1 way (honest, leaving NEG, etc) YET always try to open the door to something else/tossing in doubt/twisting things up (I dislike excuses my English isn't good).

The above should be enough to educate you a little about how this forum goes.  

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________

On to the Escrow/Order/Package Scam and this matter involving OGNasty Escrow Services.  

It is called The 3 Card Monty ("In its full form, three-card Monte is an example of a classic "short con"[2] in which a shill pretends to conspire with the mark to cheat the dealer, while in fact conspiring with the dealer to cheat the mark. The mark has no chance whatsoever of winning, at any point in the game. In fact, anyone who is observed winning anything in the game can be presumed to be a shill." taken from- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-card_Monte)

(Again, let's pretend Coinbase is used-even though Shill said they lied about using Coinbase)

Mark:  OGNasty Escrow Services
Shill:   Isoneguy
Dealer: The Group/but listed as General

This scam was set in motion before OG was involved.  They seek reputable Escrow/Target.  
Shill doesn't use his "normal" wallet, because it will just get a refund.  Shill has to add complexity/confusion for the scam to proceed.
Shill uses a wallet that will generate different addresses.  Shill:  Oh no deal didn't go through I want my $ back.  Shill thinks, I used a wallet that generates different addresses my funds should now go to my "normal" wallet.

SCAM SET There is NO WAY OGNasty getting out of this.  NO matter what he did.  He almost got DOUBLE TAPPED SCAMMED. I'm glad though he stuck to the rules and used Originating Address there was no discussion of other addresses prior to using the service.  OG man you are taking some crazy ass hell for keeping funds safe.  The hell and lunacy isn't right, but well worth it.  One is never wrong doing the right thing.

If Escrow returned the funds to the Shill redirect, Escrow will be accused of being incompetent/not trusted. Escrow will be accused of "not returning to originating address".  Another Shill will come aboard and say hey my Wallet was stolen and funds redirected!  And guess what?  That Shill will expect to get paid too  Roll Eyes  The Group expects to split scammed funds.  

BUT- OGNasty Escrow would not budge on Originating Address.  Then comes the lunacy/discrediting via threats, double talk, all sorts. Shills adding nonsense.  Haters/those looking to "be seen" comment.  FINALLY Shill agrees to Originating Address.  Refund quickly sent, tx provided, yet attempted scam continues with I didn't say that.  I didn't get that.  

Hey scammer Originating Address REFUNDED.  Try harder next time  Roll Eyes Thanks for the image.  I still cannot say that is your account.  I will say it belongs to the Scam Group  Roll Eyes and you got your share.  IF ya'll gotta problem defrauding Coinbase/whomever you used, that's your problem.  

Lastly, I called this Scam out in a PM sent to OG, including divvy up funds Wink .  You can follow the blockchain.  IF you don't know how to do research~ I can't teach you.  

~~snip snip

Actually, I think 2 things are up 1-the scam and 2-to discredit you.

If you see in his posted wallet ID, there are transactions that make me think this was a scam in the making, each receiving a portion and then targeting you.

This post is too long for me to be doing screenshots.  Hopefully, the above helps some of you AVOID getting scammed!

Edit:  Thanks Vod!  Now this is the SM thread I would like.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:55:31 PM

sadly gotta lock this Or I'll be going in circles deleting

If you have a valid point.  Pm.  I'll add it otherwise use this as reference to NOT getting scammed.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: