Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2018, 12:52:29 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Soferox-★ICO★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API  (Read 28021 times)
bebejhen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:02:36 PM

Hi aaron,

May I know how long it will take before the exchange of sfx will be available? Do we need to wait for another month or more?

I think the devs are really busy right now, and I deem we can see an update in every social media they have, as for your question the possibility of it to be live in a month or so is 80% because they don't have a list of exchanges.

I see. It take too long. Can't wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
george_k

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:21 PM

@manikato  Yes, I have pre ICO bonus 30%. Two days before end ICO.
manikato

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:40:01 AM

@manikato  Yes, I have pre ICO bonus 30%. Two days before end ICO.
Thank you, just tried to work out the numbers.
soferox

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:38:19 PM

is the extra 30% bonus been add to the wallet for early birds(before the ico)?

Yes it has been added. It was done before ICO ended.

Thanks,
Aaron

soferox

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

@bebejhen

This process is taking the normal amount of time. There are a lot of things that go into publishing to exchange. Also the BTC fork has caused most exchanges to freeze adding new coins right now.,

Thanks,
Aaron

p3ppymon

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:16:03 PM

Hi Aaron,

when a detailed faq will be available for all investors and others?
You are doing a great job! Keep it up.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
bebejhen

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:05:41 AM

@bebejhen

This process is taking the normal amount of time. There are a lot of things that go into publishing to exchange. Also the BTC fork has caused most exchanges to freeze adding new coins right now.,

Thanks,
Aaron

Okay Aaron, I am looking forward to it. Please advise us immediately when good news come. Thank you for your kind consideration.
karmakeddon

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

And the forest whispers her name..

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:24:03 AM

I do suggest that everyone who has Telegram head over to the Telegram group for Soferox. Aaron does daily updates in there and answers most of the questions that ICO investors have.

soferox

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

Soferox Updated 11/7/2017
Good day everyone. We are getting a large amount of emails every day asking for an update and that is just not feasible to answer them all and keep making progress. We are giving this update to better put things in line for how you will stay informed moving forward. With that emails sent to support or any one of Soferox asking for an update will no longer be replied to as it is taking up too much time.
First, join our telegram as we have a lot of people on there who are smart and can answer questions and I usually get on 3-5 times a day to talk. That is a great place to talk and discuss things.
Second, weekly updates will be given out also across all channels (BTCTalk, Facebook, Telegram, etc.).
Where are we now and what is next?
We are 7 days out of the ICO and so far it has been many meetings and mostly planning. We want to have an excellent plan of attack to better utilize funds raised and not waste any funds or spend unnecessarily, so budget meetings have been my life past few days.
Immediate Goals:
1. Soferox Forum. We want this to better communicate, give updates, and track progress in a location that everyone knows they can always go to for updates. A blog is also possible within this task
2. Network protocols expanded for large scale use.
3. Begin large scale test.
4. Authentic mining platform for global use.
5. Bug checks for 1-4.
6. API/SDK Documentation
7. Possible Alpha Testing
**Update on Exchange Listing**
Due to the nature of the upcoming bitcoin fork most exchanges have frozen the adding of new coins, so this is something we cannot control, and we anticipate the weeks following for things to be shaky in the market. As of now SFX will postpone any listing progress until after the eminent BTC Fork. We don’t want to enter the market when it has the potential for a heavy crash.
We appreciate the patience of everyone and look forward to making progress.
-The Soferox Team

bebejhen

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

Soferox Updated 11/7/2017
Good day everyone. We are getting a large amount of emails every day asking for an update and that is just not feasible to answer them all and keep making progress. We are giving this update to better put things in line for how you will stay informed moving forward. With that emails sent to support or any one of Soferox asking for an update will no longer be replied to as it is taking up too much time.
First, join our telegram as we have a lot of people on there who are smart and can answer questions and I usually get on 3-5 times a day to talk. That is a great place to talk and discuss things.
Second, weekly updates will be given out also across all channels (BTCTalk, Facebook, Telegram, etc.).
Where are we now and what is next?
We are 7 days out of the ICO and so far it has been many meetings and mostly planning. We want to have an excellent plan of attack to better utilize funds raised and not waste any funds or spend unnecessarily, so budget meetings have been my life past few days.
Immediate Goals:
1. Soferox Forum. We want this to better communicate, give updates, and track progress in a location that everyone knows they can always go to for updates. A blog is also possible within this task
2. Network protocols expanded for large scale use.
3. Begin large scale test.
4. Authentic mining platform for global use.
5. Bug checks for 1-4.
6. API/SDK Documentation
7. Possible Alpha Testing
**Update on Exchange Listing**
Due to the nature of the upcoming bitcoin fork most exchanges have frozen the adding of new coins, so this is something we cannot control, and we anticipate the weeks following for things to be shaky in the market. As of now SFX will postpone any listing progress until after the eminent BTC Fork. We don’t want to enter the market when it has the potential for a heavy crash.
We appreciate the patience of everyone and look forward to making progress.
-The Soferox Team

Thank you so much for this update. Atleast we all knew here that soferox team is still there and not running or hiding into their responsibilities. You guys are so kind. Thank you for your humbly response even if we are so irritating. More power to your project and company. Keep it up!
yojodojo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 168

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

All I know is Soferox coin will be available in exchange sites and they will be back in alpha stage publicly for public in March 01,2018.
Since I have also  Participated in their Signature Bounty campaign so I was Paid of Soferox Coin, So I am still Waiting on the Day When Will it be Available for Converting to Bitcoin and Then Cash it out and send to my BTC address.

Tyrantt

Activity: 854
Merit: 552

Telegram: @Tyrantt

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:08:43 AM

All I know is Soferox coin will be available in exchange sites and they will be back in alpha stage publicly for public in March 01,2018.
Since I have also  Participated in their Signature Bounty campaign so I was Paid of Soferox Coin, So I am still Waiting on the Day When Will it be Available for Converting to Bitcoin and Then Cash it out and send to my BTC address.

And they're planing on keeping the price of 0.18$ per coin when they go public with it at March 1st?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BIackSheep

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

I checked the map again. Will the container feature b accessible in Alpha release? It appears you've switched off the majority of the tion away (compared eo last week when I recorded in). Wouldn't using a feature like vault assist in before-ICO and ICO?tfunc
soferox

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:17:20 PM

I checked the map again. Will the container feature b accessible in Alpha release? It appears you've switched off the majority of the tion away (compared eo last week when I recorded in). Wouldn't using a feature like vault assist in before-ICO and ICO?tfunc

I am a little confused just what you are asking. Alpha will definitely have a good amount of the features yes, its all subject to change, but ALpha should give us a good insight for beta release. However, our ICO is over so no need for vault feature just yet. All ICO funds are in chain and in offline wallet, so they are safe.

Thanks,
Aaron

soferox

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

Amazing! It would appear that the pre ICO is doing good. I hope i release some coins before before ICO surface finishes this way I'm able to purchase here even though its just a little. Good job Soferox Group!

Thank you! However, we are in post ICO now. It is possible we may offer a last minute sale for people to buy some more coins, but not sure of this yet.

Thanks,
Aaron

rohqit

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

ICO has been over 12 days now, no updates on website . Any info on exchange listings ?
soferox

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:46:57 PM

ICO has been over 12 days now, no updates on website . Any info on exchange listings ?

Please read above post. This question is not being answered because updates are readily available on social media and telegram is updated daily. Also 12 days is nothing. Things don't happen in the blink of an eye sir Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron

soferox

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

What's going to happen with leftover cash of you don't sell the reserved amount? Will they get burnt?

We are going to have a pre launch sale and then yes the leftovers are burnt and not cycled into the system.

Rinis

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:05:44 PM

So the current supply is about 5,816,620.77 SFX ? Are the 60% bonuses from the early investors included? And how many coins will be offered in the pre sale and at what price? Thx! Smiley
soferox

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:09:36 PM

So the current supply is about 5,816,620.77 SFX ? Are the 60% bonuses from the early investors included? And how many coins will be offered in the pre sale and at what price? Thx! Smiley

That is the total amount of SFX currently in existence including bonuses. We are offering left overs of the pre-live sale. There will be plenty I bet. Price is something we are looking at currently. We will have more when time gets closer.

Thanks,
Aaron

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.