Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: important info on bitcoincash **  (Read 234 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:19:12 PM

Bitcoin cash has always been a scam and has always been a useless coin. It shouldn't even exist yet it does just because some miners believed they would have make more money this way if they could simply fork and sell the coins they mine that way but of course they couldn't get any attention so they are not capable of selling that much coin.

However, in any case they have been getting good returns because there is also Bitcoin Cash Satoshis Vision created by Craig Wright which is so bad and so useless that even Bitcoin Cash seems okay next to it, for the past 8 months or so since the hard fork there has been a lot of attention towards SV version and Bitcoin cash has been getting away with being exhaustively useless because there is another one that gets a bigger hatred from everyone.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

Bitcoin Cash market cap is 4% of bitcoins, it has nowhere close the hash-rate/security, half its nodes are on amazon web services, and half the transaction volume is coming from a single address. I could go on. The community also scams people into believing its bitcoin. This crap needs to be delisted across all exchanges.
It is amazing how people are still fallen victim of these scam project called Bitcoin cash, maybe it’s me though, I think there is nothing bitcoincash community can say that would ever make me believe that it is Bitcoin, not even if court says so in favor of Craig. All these fork coins are really scam created by someone to just set very big trap for people in future.

I just hope that the time will not come soon when bitcoincash operators will dump the coin massively one day, which I think will be the biggest scam in history of the cryptocurrency world. We cannot ask exchange to delist them, we can only continue to advice investors to pick interest in other main reliable coins like the original Bitcoin to protect them from future losses.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:34:08 PM

For some bch will always be a shitcoin but for me I'd still choose BCH over many altcoins ,for example bitcoin bullrun have been around for awhile now and BCH is among the very few altcoins that benefits the most from the ride
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:40:50 PM

Boom!! Right on the nuts.

I dont get why some people are still supporting this.
It is the proof of greed. They made a coin that looks like bitcoin to confused every investor into buying it.
Worse part is the newbies are the ones being affected. Mostly, it is from them which is the victim of this kind of evil act so that they could get money out of a scenario where a user will buy it with misreading it.
Bad cheetah.
Exchange should have a warning whenever a user will attempt to buy bitcoin cash.
Something like: "This is not bitcoin, please double check!"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: