Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER GROUP BUY - FREE INTERNET, POWER, Maintenance, AC, 8% HOSTING fee  (Read 1739 times)
greaterninja (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:52:14 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 03:29:01 AM by greaterninja

Hello, I am offering a group buy and hosting on 10 GHash/s ASICMINER Blades.  I plan to buy 10-50 *updated 5/24/2013 devices. Cheapest price per blade is 46BTC.

The hosting fee will be 8.5% of the actual hash rate.   This means, I get 8% of the total hash rate of the pool of devices hosted.  
Dividends will be paid every 2 weeks as paying out daily would increase transaction fees and headaches for me.

John K can even be used as escrow

My references:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=86976
I have done positive transactions with bruiser, littleshop, HorseRider, and twmz.

AMENITIES INCLUDED
The 8.5% fee covers power; networking of data; internet; central AC and fan cooling; and hosting, security, and management of the devices.

I can also set up a web camera for a live feed of the hosting operation.

Although I prefer 25+ units, we only need 10+ units to get this rolling.

Please PM or Post.
Thank you for your time.

19jt7e3aMmzud5dpSGr9rBbNYV4xET1Sag  is the Group buy Address I have setup.  If you send btc give me your transaction ID and address you sent from and the total you sent.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja (located in USA)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:34:49 AM

Hello, I am offering a group buy and hosting on 10 GHash/s ASICMINER Blades.  I plan to buy 10-25 devices.

The hosting fee will be 8.5% of the actual hash rate.   This means, I get 8.5% of the total hash rate of the pool of devices hosted.  
Dividends will be paid every 2 weeks as paying out daily would increase transaction fees and headaches for me.

AMENITIES INCLUDED
The 8.5% fee covers power; networking of data; internet; central AC and fan cooling; and hosting, security, and management of the devices.

I can also set up a web camera for a live feed of the hosting operation.

Although I prefer 25+ units, we only need 10+ units to get this rolling.

Please PM or Post.
Thank you for your time.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja (located in USA)

a stock might be intersting
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:30:39 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 06:07:34 PM by greaterninja

a stock might be intersting

sorry man  stocks seem like a hassle right now to start out.

people have to contribute at least 46-50 btc each for a miner.
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:31:44 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2013, 05:37:04 PM by greaterninja

bumping, I've negotiated a bulk deal of 50 asicminers   at 46btc each.  *price updated* 5/24/2013

still hosting as per thread says.  

I should be receiving 2 avalons soon.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 03:05:47 PM

bumping, I've negotiated a bulk deal of 50 asicminers   at 47btc each.

still hosting as per thread says. 

I should be receiving 2 avalons soon.

Negotiated? That' public pricing...

As usual, buyers be vigilant and wary of scams. Check reputation and personal details.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:55:25 PM

Wait, so buyers pay 100% of the price and you get almost 10% of the money for sending out a payment every few weeks?

Hah!

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:33:49 PM

Wait, so buyers pay 100% of the price and you get almost 10% of the money for sending out a payment every few weeks?

Hah!

Are you stupid?   Yes 10% fee is for hosting, electricity, internet and maintenance.  I am not going to pay out every day...thats a lot of work.  its better to pay out every week or two.

I can do a group buy of 46 btc per asic blade.   thats a 8% discount if we buy 50.
biganth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:42:12 PM

I think you will be hard pressed to find people that will pay 46 btc for a blade and actually have someone else keep it in their possession and maintain it. For the most part they're pretty easy to setup, don't use much power and are mostly set it and forget it.

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 09:36:49 PM

I think you will be hard pressed to find people that will pay 46 btc for a blade and actually have someone else keep it in their possession and maintain it. For the most part they're pretty easy to setup, don't use much power and are mostly set it and forget it.

I've already got 4 interested buyers, I don't have to keep them  they have the option of having it delivered even after getting a discount.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 09:57:21 PM

I've already got 4 interested buyers, I don't have to keep them  they have the option of having it delivered even after getting a discount.

Every day is costing them 0.5+ btc. So the 3 btc discount disapears in 6 days. Its going to take that long to get enough buyers, get them to pay, order and redistribute.

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:45:57 AM

I've already got 4 interested buyers, I don't have to keep them  they have the option of having it delivered even after getting a discount.

Every day is costing them 0.5+ btc. So the 3 btc discount disapears in 6 days. Its going to take that long to get enough buyers, get them to pay, order and redistribute.

dogie-  I'd like to ask you to stop posting nonsense on my thread(s).   If you are not buying and certainly not interested don't post.  Your Negative-Nancy comments are not welcome.
Thanks and have a good day!
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 03:25:42 AM

dogie-  I'd like to ask you to stop posting nonsense on my thread(s).   If you are not buying and certainly not interested don't post.  Your Negative-Nancy comments are not welcome.

I can post wherever I want, but thanks for the tip. Just making sure people are aware of potential scams and horrific proposals - if they were remotely positive then you wouldn't be trying to hide true economics of your proposals.

tldr: This is a scam or a terrible terrible offer. Either way do not accept, you can only lose.

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:22:47 AM

I've already got 4 interested buyers, I don't have to keep them  they have the option of having it delivered even after getting a discount.

dogie-  I'd like to ask you to stop posting nonsense on my thread(s).   If you are not buying and certainly not interested don't post.  Your Negative-Nancy comments are not welcome.

I can post wherever I want, but thanks for the tip. Just making sure people are aware of potential scams and horrific proposals - if they were remotely positive then you wouldn't be trying to hide true economics of your proposals.

tldr: This is a scam or a terrible terrible offer. Either way do not accept, you can only lose.

Exactly how are people going to lose?   They have the option to have the blade shipped or have it hosted.   They can save up to 4 btc per blade and even save on energy costs.

I am using John K. for escrow as well.   Stop trolling on my threads you degenerate.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 12:34:59 PM

He has reposted the thread to clear the negative feedback and scam warnings:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215309

Escrow does not protect you in a batch buy like this as he requires funds upfront, and obviously the same with hosting

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:47:27 PM

He has reposted the thread to clear the negative feedback and scam warnings:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215309

Escrow does not protect you in a batch buy like this as he requires funds upfront, and obviously the same with hosting

whatever degenskee, please troll more loser.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 09:16:24 PM

Is this the attitude of someone you'd trust with $300,000 of your hardware?

inbox

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:16:37 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 01:40:23 PM by inbox

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:05:30 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2013, 03:28:51 AM by greaterninja

Is this the attitude of someone you'd trust with $300,000 of your hardware?

Is this the attitude of a degenerate troll who is holding a grudge?  Yes

dogie, it sounds like you will be very unsuccessful in your life because of your attitude you have.  No one likes a jackass who thinks they know it all.  Let alone a jackass who was proved wrong and that still will not shut up because he thinks hes right.

I would be interested in 6 blades if they can be shipped to me overnight when received.
When are you planning on executing the buy? How long is shipping from AM?

Inbox:  I have 10-15 interested buyers tops.   I will try and negotiate best price with friedcat when I can.   I can't guarantee exact shipping times; however it looks like ~5 business days or quicker.  I can say I will ship them all out asap.  Or maybe I can even negotiate friedcat send you the blades directly to save me on shipping.

greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:38:38 PM

bumping, still looking for interested buyers.  lowering rate to 8% fee.
miningusa

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 12:11:59 AM

SCAM BEWARE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: