Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to invest on btc and eth  (Read 3010 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:12:00 PM

Newbie here and I want to start trading soon. Just want to get tips on when to invest on btc and eth. thanks in advance! Smiley

You can invest whenever you want. You just have to look at the charts on the market and if you see the price is going down, that's the right time to buy it and start investing. But for now you better invest in ETH if you want to start now. And if you believe bitcoin price will reach $3k then now is the right time to invest in bitcoin.
I am sure the Bitcoin price will reach $3,000 this year as it is being pumped from whales a lot. I think investing in Bitcoin is the best choice at the moment because it is the most modern industry
Based on the affordability it's good for users to go with bitcoin or with ethereum. For long term holding its good to go with bitcoin, because price increases in terms of $1000 or more after years. If the amount available for investing is low,  then just try to make profit out of ethereum.
I guess to choose bitcoin over eth, we never need to consider affordability as bitcoin must be one of the secured investment for the future. We cannot be sure about the future of eth. But bitcoin's future is easily predictable as the adoption rate of bitcoin is much better than any other crypto currency including ethereum.

I never consider any altcoin for my long term investments but bitcoin is always my first preference here. Like many people explaining, I'm sure this must be the right time to have some bitcoin for our future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:45:23 PM

Newbie here and I want to start trading soon. Just want to get tips on when to invest on btc and eth. thanks in advance! Smiley
You can invest your bitcoin at etherium at poloniex.Poloniex is n online money tradinh website that has the ablilitu to make your money grow bigger and bigger without using so mich effort and so much time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:39:08 PM

I was just looking at another thread that was comparing Bitcoin cash and eth. I'm not sure what people feel the correlation between eth and other points is. Fact is there huge list of coins brand new ones every day to invest in sometimes we can't figure out what we want to touch next week just sit there and watch the up and down volume in the up-and-down prices until we see something that sticks out .
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

Trading cryto is easy but makes you confused. You just buy and sell. Buy when the price is cheap and sell at the time the price goes up. That's what you have to do. But you have to be careful. You should be able to predict the market price at that time. Lest you lose the chance. You better hold your coins ..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:26:22 PM

There is no particular time to invest in bitcoins and eth or whatever coins it is. As long as you have coins to invest, you can invest it immediately. Holding your coins in you wallets is also a form of investing, because your saving it to gain profit out of it. Values of coin can either increase or decrease you always need to take risk. Just hold it as long as you can and do not sell in it is not necessary. Having an investment especially bitcoins can make anybody rich.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

Whenever you want you can invest in cryptocoin. If you feel less timely to invest in btc, maybe eth can be an option. Like me, start adding investment portion on eth. Without worrying if price goes down. I am not looking for profit on this day, but profit in the future.

zirkos78 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:09:52 AM

Whenever you want you can invest in cryptocoin. If you feel less timely to invest in btc, maybe eth can be an option. Like me, start adding investment portion on eth. Without worrying if price goes down. I am not looking for profit on this day, but profit in the future.

I have read a lot of this HODL or long hold. Does it really works?
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:21:28 AM

Probably when you money to invest in, if you have that coin you can invest in that anytime. But kidding aside, on investing on bitcoins everyday is a bitcoin day so invest in bitcoins as soon as possible because the value of it always rises. And just find a high potential project to invest in to gain more money or to gain more profit than just holding your coins and waiting to pump.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:27:26 AM

Yes the good time to invest in bitcoins and ethereum is right now and hold all of them for long time
will gives us big profit in the future, it is strategy of investors taking profit for long time in the future
this strategy doesn't suitable for the traders who search fast and short profit in fluctuating of price.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:34:32 PM

Yes the good time to invest in bitcoins and ethereum is right now and hold all of them for long time
will gives us big profit in the future, it is strategy of investors taking profit for long time in the future
this strategy doesn't suitable for the traders who search fast and short profit in fluctuating of price.

Between the two, now's quite a good time to invest on bitcoin more than eth. Etherium probably is still pretty stagnant but it's second only to btc for altcoin investments so there may come a time when it will shoot up as well. Actually any time would be a good time to enter both these cryptocoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:26:17 PM

Btc and ETH price regularly increase so any time you can buy. You want to trade . if you want trade you don't find only btc and ETH price you follow other alt coin. ETH pump but it not long time so you wait for low rate .
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:05:31 AM

Btc and ETH price regularly increase so any time you can buy. You want to trade . if you want trade you don't find only btc and ETH price you follow other alt coin. ETH pump but it not long time so you wait for low rate .
ETH has good fundamental many people support it include blockchain
Bitcoin wallet startup Blockchain is launching an option for users to create ethereum software wallets, a move that marks the first time the startup has integrated a new cryptocurrency since it launched in 2011.
 the launch also coincides with a new partnership with cryptocurrency exchange service ShapeShift that will enable users to transition funds between their Blockchain.info ethereum and bitcoin wallets, without first needing to send funds to a centralized service.
World’s Largest Bitcoin Wallet Provider  Integrates Ethereum https://t.co/jeIaKszEe7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: