Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a very small loan.  (Read 550 times)
vintages (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:42:15 AM

I want to make a $60 Btc purchase of a goods online and I am short of 30cents for sending fee.
I really dont know where i can buy that amount (30 cents), Please can anyone loan me this amount (30 cent ) please.

I have tried looking for job at the service section to earn this up, but non are accepting newbie.

Hope someone can help....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:15:20 AM

I want to make a $60 Btc purchase of a goods online and I am short of 30cents for sending fee.
I really dont know where i can buy that amount (30 cents), Please can anyone loan me this amount (30 cent ) please.

I have tried looking for job at the service section to earn this up, but non are accepting newbie.

Read the stickies noob,still tho now it's a little bit late...
Also begging is not allowed here. So until the next time/attempt of you here.... Kiss

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:16:16 AM

Just go buy it from someone. :/

Use localbitcoins or something. For sure in your country there is some way of buying bitcoins. Heck, you even had some and just had problems. Or what you can do is wait till prices go back up for sure you'll get that 0.30$ just from the price going up.

Stop wasting everybody's time. It will cost more than 0.30$ even to send you that amount too.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:15:39 PM

someone might be able to help just put your BTC address I don't have the 12words seed right now and can't access my BTC funds but I will help you when your problem is still not solve and I access my funds.
vintages (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:07:57 PM

someone might be able to help just put your BTC address I don't have the 12words seed right now and can't access my BTC funds but I will help you when your problem is still not solve and I access my funds.

Thanks for your understanding...
I hope you recover your funds. I have been in your shoe and I know how it could hurt.
Thanks though...will let you know if it is solved.
vintages (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

Just go buy it from someone. :/

Use localbitcoins or something. For sure in your country there is some way of buying bitcoins. Heck, you even had some and just had problems. Or what you can do is wait till prices go back up for sure you'll get that 0.30$ just from the price going up.

Stop wasting everybody's time. It will cost more than 0.30$ even to send you that amount too.

Yes, I can buy Btc in my country just that they don't like selling for low amounts.
As for wasting anyone time; is it a bad thing to make a request?
You could have just ignored it. Thanks..
vintages (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:20:39 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 04:35:07 PM by vintages

Also begging is not allowed here. So until the next time/attempt of you here.... Kiss

Thanks...I read the stickies before posting...
And I don't think I am begging.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:25:32 PM

If you want to take loan, you must have valid collateral. If you have valid collateral then lender can help you with loan. Thats i know if you want take loan from someone. If you want begging, not on here. If you want earn, start make some small service with your skill like editing or something.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

If you want to take loan, you must have valid collateral. If you have valid collateral then lender can help you with loan. Thats i know if you want take loan from someone. If you want begging, not on here. If you want earn, start make some small service with your skill like editing or something.

Collateral for 30 Cents!? Really? The cost of transaction fees is what this guy is asking for. Stop spamming, you think ever loan thread deserves a template answer like yours! For sure you did not even read anything anyone said here. Have you read the part about "I have tried looking for job at the service section to earn this up, but non are accepting newbie" what OP said? You actually quoted it.

I do hope your manager is not paying shit posters like you.

But I stand what I said, that OP you're really just wasting time here. 30 cents is the cost of transaction fees already. :/
cissrawk

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:16:27 PM

Collateral for 30 Cents!? Really? The cost of transaction fees is what this guy is asking for. Stop spamming, you think ever loan thread deserves a template answer like yours! For sure you did not even read anything anyone said here. Have you read the part about "I have tried looking for job at the service section to earn this up, but non are accepting newbie" what OP said? You actually quoted it.

But I stand what I said, that OP you're really just wasting time here. 30 cents is the cost of transaction fees already. :/

My bad, i didnt read carefully

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
corpsejunior

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:29:43 PM

Go downtown and beg for half an hour. You will get your 30 cents.
vintages (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

Thanks for your advice. Already gotten a service that will earn me that amount...
vintages (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:20:58 PM

Chill bro, you are acting as if I personally called you out and seek for loan. you really need to calm down...peace  Kiss
cissrawk

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:56:25 PM

Thanks for your advice. Already gotten a service that will earn me that amount...

My bad OP, sorry i didnt read carefully, i thought you say 30$ ..  Cheesy

vintages (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:43:25 AM

My bad OP, sorry i didnt read carefully, i thought you say 30$ ..  Cheesy

No offense bro... Smiley
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:14:54 PM

Great to hear that. It's time you lock this thread as the discussion will carry on and on and some over enthusiastic member may even paint you red. To lock this discussion find the lock topic link on the bottom left.
vintages (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

Great to hear that. It's time you lock this thread as the discussion will carry on and on and some over enthusiastic member may even paint you red. To lock this discussion find the lock topic link on the bottom left.

Okay. Thanks for the suggestion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: