Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Investment: Teenagers  (Read 7992 times)
Bruce Wagner

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2010, 05:36:31 PM

Tell them to look at http://BitcoinMe.com  They can get all the details about how to accept Bitcoin as payment for Gold and Silver there...

In fact, http://BitcoinMe.com IS the "Bitcoin brochure"...   Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 30, 2010, 09:28:27 PM

He may live in Netherlands and be unaffected by certain drug laws.

He might, but it's still best not to make verifiying that too easy for the feds.  I want them to spend as much time spinning their wheels as possible.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Immanuel

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2010, 09:29:29 PM

I went to the bullion store and gave them your address, Mr. Wagner. I asked them for a job while I was at it. Tongue

"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
tyler

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2010, 09:33:34 PM

I went to the bullion store and gave them your address, Mr. Wagner. I asked them for a job while I was at it. Tongue

what did they say?
Bruce Wagner

View Profile
December 01, 2010, 07:53:57 AM

That's so awesome!   Ya think they'll hire you?   Smiley
Immanuel

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2010, 01:45:09 PM

They will need some part-time help in the near future. So, it's a little more than a maybe.

"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
tyler

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2010, 12:07:40 AM

They will need some part-time help in the near future. So, it's a little more than a maybe.
Cool! keep us posted
Bruce Wagner

View Profile
December 04, 2010, 02:03:12 AM

That's Awesome.   If you were near New York, I'd make sure we hired you on the spot. Smiley
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 04, 2010, 02:12:17 AM

That's Awesome.   If you were near New York, I'd make sure we hired you on the spot. Smiley

You might be biased.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: