Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i sell many here  (Read 280 times)
pokerplayerpro (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:45:33 AM

i can sell my signature here in bitcointalk for 0.01 btc monthly
signature in thebot.net forum 0.01 btc monthly
banners in  my blog 0.01btc monthly
tweet retewt in my twitter account +20k follow 98% audit realls for 30 days x2 daily tweet retwet =60 post for 0.005 btc monthly
and facebook +10k follow 2 daily post x30 days=60 post for 0.005btc monthly thx and waiting youre offers
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:43:14 AM

i can sell my signature here in bitcointalk for 0.01 btc monthly
signature in thebot.net forum 0.01 btc monthly
banners in  my blog 0.01btc monthly
tweet retewt in my twitter account +20k follow 98% audit realls for 30 days x2 daily tweet retwet =60 post for 0.005 btc monthly
and facebook +10k follow 2 daily post x30 days=60 post for 0.005btc monthly thx and waiting youre offers

You might want to change the price on your bct signature because thats way to much, especially since your post quality isnt good, and you should list your twitter, facebook, and thebot account so people can see what you do there and if theres legit followers or just bots and to see what you post to make sure they are getting their money worth.
pokerplayerpro (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:07:09 AM

but already i run signature 0.004 weeklyx4=0.016btc  what is more the 0.01 btc monthly
twitter audit 97% real follow facebook i dont know how can give how many are reals but for sure all are i never used fake follow
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:19:25 AM

but already i run signature 0.004 weeklyx4=0.016btc  what is more the 0.01 btc monthly
twitter audit 97% real follow facebook i dont know how can give how many are reals but for sure all are i never used fake follow

Thats because youre in a signature campaign. Thats different vs independently having people pay for a spot. Campaigns pay per week on good constructive post (with some campaign offering less or more depending on what they are doing and their budget), while youre asking for coins up front per month. If you were a higher rank with good post quality, that would be different.
pokerplayerpro (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

Thats because youre in a signature campaign. Thats different vs independently having people pay for a spot. Campaigns pay per week on good constructive post (with some campaign offering less or more depending on what they are doing and their budget), while youre asking for coins up front per month. If you were a higher rank with good post quality, that would be different.
https://www.twitteraudit.com/usertbn here my twitter audit
I understand what you mean by the advice
Soon rank will already climb to full member and I will try to be more active on the forum now
However, twitter and facebook I think are easy to pay
Now I do not know how much each tweet is worth and post on facebook to over 30k follow along on the 2 social sites that grow every day with over 1k follow
pokerplayerpro (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:37:40 AM

still sell this hurry up before closed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: