View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:44:01 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2023, 12:08:39 PM by kingcolex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

Its just the massive amount of ppl that are currently coming here to get news, we are the DDOS with everything going on atm.

williamuk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

Seems like the forum is getting laggy and throwing up error pages here and there, I say this is bitcoin related as its an attack on the site if so, or less likely the site is just getting more traffic than usual.

Works fine here
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:22:38 PM

Its just the massive amount of ppl that are currently coming here to get news, we are the DDOS with everything going on atm.
I guess the closer August 1 gets here the more people will watch the site for updates and information.

Most likely yea. People reading everything so they know when to sell and buy back their bitcoins for profit. LOL. No problem on my side though, working fine for me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:34:44 PM

I guess the closer August 1 gets here the more people will watch the site for updates and information.

Most likely yea. People reading everything so they know when to sell and buy back their bitcoins for profit. LOL. No problem on my side though, working fine for me.

Or just many people now is interested on bitcoin as they see how it do well on the past few months. Bitcoin surges from previous ath of $1000 on january 1, 2017 to the latest ath of $3000 usd. many are getting interested on cryptocurrencies thats why we are now experiencing traffics here in the forum.
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:39:26 PM

Seems like the forum is getting laggy and throwing up error pages here and there, I say this is bitcoin related as its an attack on the site if so, or less likely the site is just getting more traffic than usual.

I'm checking the last news and announces about bitcoin split on the forum and I can't refresh pages. It's giving error. I thought I had problem with my internet connection first. Seems like you have the same issue.
btc78

Activity: 2464
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

I'm checking the last news and announces about bitcoin split on the forum and I can't refresh pages. It's giving error. I thought I had problem with my internet connection first. Seems like you have the same issue.

Actually I have the same problem like 12 hours ago and the forum was kinda slow. I was just thinking maybe its on my end so I keep you resetting my modem and disconnecting some of my gadget who takes a lot of bandwidth. Probably more people checking in from time to time to get updates specially that Aug 1 is near.

Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:55:41 PM

PHP is very slow, and this forum is made with PHP.

When I clicked this I thought it was about DoS on the blockchain, as in running fake transactions in the blockchain to fill it up so that miners always get fees.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Where is version 2 of this site anyays?
Early 2020 perhaps? Roll Eyes
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:13:39 PM

PHP is very slow, and this forum is made with PHP.

When I clicked this I thought it was about DoS on the blockchain, as in running fake transactions in the blockchain to fill it up so that miners always get fees.

I think for the site it is just because of the timing and people are looking for news on the upcoming august 1st desdline. Speaking of though august first could leave room for actual DDOSING of the bitcoin network so everyone should be careful when confirming btc transactions.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

It would not be a surprise. BTC-e is getting DDOSed HARD... I can't even load it and the price has dropped 15% in 8 hours so lots of people trying to get out right now.

MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:41:34 PM

Yes, in past week I usually get some error busy sever 504 on Bitcointalk Forum. Special from 1:00 PM to 04:00 PM, if not busy will very lagging and can't write post comment in that time.
EthBooksPro

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

I think there's an influx of new traffic that tends to overload the servers. The site is however working fine on our end. As someone has mentioned up there, php is somehow slow.

KrakAJAX

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:47:50 PM

It would not be a surprise. BTC-e is getting DDOSed HARD... I can't even load it and the price has dropped 15% in 8 hours so lots of people trying to get out right now.

When everyone is panicking it is the perfect time to have your buy orders in. You know it will go back up after the dust has settled.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

I doubt. Honestly I saw massive accounts of bounty hunters here compare to people that will visit the site for update and information. I just can't wondered how can they spend time dealing with lots of accounts to joined a bounty campaign. Im a typical computer guy but it seems I found it hard to do multi tasking with lots of accounts lol.

About the topic, the site is working fine with me (or I just missed those days recently when bitcointalk forum is having a problem).
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

I don't think we are under any attack because since morning every attempt I have made to access the forum has been successful without any issues whatsoever and I agree that its likely due to the impending issue about to happen to bitcon and I trust here to the reliable source for information in which I have been keeping abreast of as well.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:20:38 PM

No i don't think forum is under ddos attack, i do sometime get busy message(it probably happens when a lot folks try accessing the forum i guess) for few seconds or so.

Where is version 2 of this site anyays?
Early 2020 perhaps? Roll Eyes
Here's the beta version https://beta.bitcointalk.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: