Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges are dropping BTC price on purpose  (Read 219 times)
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

Iam not sure its the exchanges but i am certain that someone with a huge quantity of bitcoins is selling them and that is why the prices are currently dropping because i don't see any FUD happening anywhere yet the value is still going down.

People don't trust Bitcoin after the fees hit $55 per transaction and many people can understand that the lightning network is
a system of small banking hubs so they are cashing out or running away because many of the old names moved to Bitcoin to get away
from bankers and if block-chain brought you here then the off-block lightning network should send you packing too.

Lets face it, we have been sold out

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MantasGrz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:13:53 AM

As these exchange sites are dropping BTC
Any proof?

I will give example from life imagine that there is 100 coins lets call them TRUST one coin for easy calculations cost 10$. I want to pump them up so I buy all coins I pay 1000$ for all of them. Because price what I buy was 10$ ticker stays at 10$/coin. How to start increasing coin value I call my good friend and say for him can you buy one coin from me for 15$ in exchange. I give friend 15$ and he do ticker price shows now 15$/coin, and he sends back coin for me I have 100coins I spend 1015$ for them but market cap shows  that my coins based on last traded price is 1500$ and I agree now to sell 1 coin for anyone who will buy it from me at 20$. Rumors  start going media joining and Bob decides to buy coin for 20$ so he buys and offcourse he wants to sell just at higher price to make profit so time goes more and more new people comes and  want TRUST coin price rise to 100$ and I decide to sell all my coins what left for example over time I have left just 80 of them and now 20 are in other people hands. Those people hold coin in exchange who is not regulated because I am smart man I hold them in cold wallet. As well because I am smart man I know if I start selling at market price it will collapse and maybe there will be situation that I will be not able to sell all of them and panic in market begins so I call exchange and I sell them OTC so noone can see my sells offcourse price is worse then market but at least I have fill. So at the day I sold exchange controls 80coins we agree that they buy from me with 20% percent discount so they pay 80$ for 1 coin market ticker still 100$. Time goes on people keep buying exchange slowly distrubuting all coins what they buy from me and one day dont have coins at all because sold all of them slowly. Now all coins in hands of people fees from trading small because they holding not speculating. So exchange decides to manipulate price down same way as we manipulate up they take coins of people who holding in exchange and starts dumping price down they short some at 100$ then if there is a buyer they selling as much as he wants then selling for another buyer who wants to buy lower and do that while there is a buyers ecause whatever buyer buys returns to exchange once they start doing this they will do while there will be a buyer because they need to buyback coins what they sold at lower prices this is how limited supply becomes not limited and exchange  who is not regulated can do whatever she whants with price. Somebody ask why exchange have to do that answer is because of money they make a lot of money in market short selling while there is big demand for buy. They sell 100$ buyback 90$ if people start jumping train they sell more and makes money. Everything can be manipulated even limited supply if its distributted and noone hold more then 51% but I will not continue because no point for me this my first and last post I can explain many many ways how we manipulate price and its done everythere forex stocks crypto whatever market and its done everyday you think crypto is diffrent when short net of laveraged traders becomes more  then longs price will stop to drop good luck.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

As these exchange sites are dropping BTC, all our altcoins are going dead. This is not fair. This is cheating.
Bitcoin is the earliest and most powerful digital currency market today. I think the Bitcoin discount is bad for all the other coin makers. There is no force behind the market to manipulate the market. These are only market fluctuations according to its rules only.
itglobe

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

As these exchange sites are dropping BTC, all our altcoins are going dead. This is not fair. This is cheating.

Usually,  the price of BTC varies its investment and selling coins but sometimes, big shareholders are responsible for that. But why are you saying this? Is there any proof? Or you have personally confronted with such morons?

Might be exchanging websites are behind this. Who knows exact!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: