Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain.info 2 factor authentication not stable  (Read 191 times)
louis144 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:08:30 PM

The 2 factor authentication with sms of the wallet blockchain.info does not always work: i mean there where already 3 days (i have blochain.info already 1 month) the sms from blockchain did not arrive on my smartphone.The next day it works.
I took contact with the suppot of blockchain.info and  said the cause is my provider who blocks the sms but i took contact with my provider and he said this is not the case otherwise i would never receive an sms from blockchain.info
are there other persons who have the same sms problem with blockchain.info?
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

The 2 factor authentication with sms of the wallet blockchain.info does not always work: i mean there where already 3 days (i have blochain.info already 1 month) the sms from blockchain did not arrive on my smartphone.The next day it works.
I took contact with the suppot of blockchain.info and  said the cause is my provider who blocks the sms but i took contact with my provider and he said this is not the case otherwise i would never receive an sms from blockchain.info

Are you sure it's blockchain.info you are discussing about? I have not seen them using any two factor verification on sMs rather they use the app bases one like google authenticator. Or perhaps the sms may be not available in my country. The only web wallet which provides sms verification every time you log in is Circle as far as I know.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

Are you sure it's blockchain.info you are discussing about? I have not seen them using any two factor verification on sMs rather they use the app bases one like google authenticator. Or perhaps the sms may be not available in my country. The only web wallet which provides sms verification every time you log in is Circle as far as I know.
No, there's sms 2fa with blockchain here's some quoted post from their settings
Protect your wallet from unauthorized access by enabling 2-Step Verification.
You can choose to use a free app or your mobile phone number to secure your wallet.
But I never use it ever since I used blockchain year ago, and there are only 2 possible problems, from your SMS provider or some SMS function from blockchain but upon reading your post it's something there's no problem on their side, are you sure that you have enough data/signal enable to receive some sms, or try to restart your device.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: