Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying to keep Thread on Top / Pay per Post on Bitcointalk  (Read 2588 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:48:55 AM

i don't know who banned whatever reason, who can interpretative causative banned?
thank
That's because you can't or won't read.  It's all in this thread.

oh, i'm sorry. i was readed it but i see someone can make 10 constructive posts per day in the same thread Is normal. Because everyone can talk to each other!
If you are being paid to post in a specific thread, then this is considered to be a 'giveaway'. Giveaways that pay anything other than bitcoin are not allowed, and giveaways that give away bitcoin belong in the games and rounds section.

If you are being paid to carry a signature, and post in a specific board, and/or any thread, then this is allowed, although you will need to keep your posts on topic and constructive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:39:43 AM

The thread at first look legit, 1 post a day. Got a friend who post once in 2 days. As he said the OP change/edit it to 10 post a day. So the next day, its look spamming to him so he don't post and be part of it anymore. The next day he got banned for 3 days and 30 days in signature. It just my opinion, i aggree that those who spam must be ban but this particular issue must be selected for those who spam only. Not all of them.
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

The thread at first look legit, 1 post a day. Got a friend who post once in 2 days. As he said the OP change/edit it to 10 post a day. So the next day, its look spamming to him so he don't post and be part of it anymore. The next day he got banned for 3 days and 30 days in signature. It just my opinion, i aggree that those who spam must be ban but this particular issue must be selected for those who spam only. Not all of them.
i agree opinion for you
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

i don't know who banned whatever reason, who can interpretative causative banned?
thank

oh, i'm sorry. i was readed it but i see someone can make 10 constructive posts per day in the same thread Is normal. Because everyone can talk to each other!
If you are being paid to post in a specific thread, then this is considered to be a 'giveaway'. Giveaways that pay anything other than bitcoin are not allowed, and giveaways that give away bitcoin belong in the games and rounds section.

If you are being paid to carry a signature, and post in a specific board, and/or any thread, then this is allowed, although you will need to keep your posts on topic and constructive.

Giveaways in altcoins are not allowed in the Games and Rounds section? I have seen altcoin giveaways also in that section and felt any kind of giveaways belong there. There have been goods/products too listed there like coins/invites.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:16:22 PM

thank

Giveaways in altcoins are not allowed in the Games and Rounds section? I have seen altcoin giveaways also in that section and felt any kind of giveaways belong there. There have been goods/products too listed there like coins/invites.
Nope, altcoin giveaways are not allowed, as defined in my above post.

It is possible someone will open an altcoin giveaway thread and it slips through the cracks

It is permissible to direct people to a website that gives away altcoins.
captainhera

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:07:02 PM

thank
That's because you can't or won't read.  It's all in this thread.

Nope, altcoin giveaways are not allowed, as defined in my above post.

It is possible someone will open an altcoin giveaway thread and it slips through the cracks

It is permissible to direct people to a website that gives away altcoins.
via it who can dodge the law, but to develop to project ICO  they can accept.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:25:09 PM

I would like to suggest moderators to add on Services section a pinned post clarifying micro tasks like this aren't allowed on the forum, doesn't matter if it's spam or not, because it's pay-to-post in forum. This way everyone can be aware about it and won't fall on malicious offers again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ToniCrocano

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:47:10 PM

I created a bounty campaign where I asked to post both in the campaign and in the official announcement to facilitate the job search for candidates in both posts, I asked for a specific promotion to be made in favor of the social channels related to the ann , I did not have a giveaway and non-incentive post that I find useless (is it spam remembering that someone creates a discussion channel about the project?) Why was it canceled? (Regarding the post of the bounty campaign) why was it closed? (As far as the announcement is concerned) I am willing to rebuild everything, but I think I have not violated any regulation, I did not stimulate useless posts or implemented a giveaway

anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:50:32 PM

I think even moderator don't allow this.

Helping bump the Announcement thread would be appreciated but not required

This campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047474.0

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:19:07 PM

ive noticed a new practice these days and wanted to ask the community about your views on this.

see here.

This thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2024824.0

- - - - - this thread is constantly on top in the ANN altcoin announcements.

That got me interested so I dug a little deeper.

This is what I found:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2039055.0

Is this the first PPP (pay per post) campaign on Bitcointalk or have there been more?

TY

Seems like the thread already got trashed, I can't see it. This also seem to be happening on quite a lot of alt-crypto signature campaigns.
Question: Does requiring the signature participants to post a minimum number of post per week also not allowed?

I think that would be allowed, given that the posts can be on any thread. Requiring X posts on a certain thread would be not allowed.

Great question julerz and that would be a great idea, If it will happen it may also help the forum to lessen signature spammers . Hopefully, it will be implemented too.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:57:44 AM

ive noticed a new practice these days and wanted to ask the community about your views on this.

see here.

This is what I found:

Is this the first PPP (pay per post) campaign on Bitcointalk or have there been more?

TY

I'm back in posting but my signature banned. This was my first time being banned, my sincere apology to the Mods, I was carried away by greedy act and now I learned a lesson. Anyway, hope I can come back participating signature campaign. Need to wait  Sad
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 07:54:07 AM

see here.

This is what I found:

TY

I'm back in posting but my signature banned. This was my first time being banned, my sincere apology to the Mods, I was carried away by greedy act and now I learned a lesson. Anyway, hope I can come back participating signature campaign. Need to wait  Sad

I was also banned until august 25 it was third offence in the Signature Campaign Guidelines I thought it was okay at first but I only post 15 times in three days and I was banned in 1 month need to wait I guess.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: