BTC faucets - 0 (0%)
Investing - 5 (25%)
Lottery - 1 (5%)
BTC lending - 0 (0%)
trading - 14 (70%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: luck behind bitcoin earning  (Read 1768 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:47:03 AM

I am not rich with bitcoin the same as you are, but I am totally happy and satisfied with my earnings. You see, monthly I earn like 100-150$ and it's minimal salary in my place. I am currently unemployed and only this money help me to survive. I cash out all my weekly payments and all this talks about the 1st of August and stuff do not make me to worry  Grin
Yes, there are people who became rich with bitcoin, but mostly they bought bitcoin years ago and now they are rich, because of their luck and faith in this digital currency. They story may seem easy, because everything they did is they bought bitcoin and holded it, but this process took 5 years as minimum. I think it is impossible to repeat such success today, if only with some altcoins.
jatin729 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:52:30 AM

I am not rich with bitcoin the same as you are, but I am totally happy and satisfied with my earnings. You see, monthly I earn like 100-150$ and it's minimal salary in my place. I am currently unemployed and only this money help me to survive. I cash out all my weekly payments and all this talks about the 1st of August and stuff do not make me to worry  Grin
Yes, there are people who became rich with bitcoin, but mostly they bought bitcoin years ago and now they are rich, because of their luck and faith in this digital currency. They story may seem easy, because everything they did is they bought bitcoin and holded it, but this process took 5 years as minimum. I think it is impossible to repeat such success today, if only with some altcoins.

I appreciate your efforts,
But Here no one accept me  for signature campaign idk why,

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:03:53 AM

Being rich from bitcoin income is not easy, so at least we are trying to do our best for a satisfying / profitable income. Selection of what you do in which bitcoin income is more successful get more profit. Or it could be by following a signature campaign with long-term high payments, it can add up more profit than all that is done to get a lot more bitcoin.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:05:38 AM

Not everyone is lucky in the bitcoin world, sometimes what they think is easy to get rich with bitcoin is quite difficult and not easy let alone I'm new in this bitcoin world so still continue to learn deeper to be able to realize that can not be true.

Yeah, Bitcoin lottery is not worth on your efforts. I would suggest you to buy some coins and invest it on trading.
Bitcoin lottery is needs of luck to win the game, it is not instant to get rich. It is best to put your money which offer profit by having knowledge on it. So trading is the best than in lottery it really gives profit when you know whats the process.

You are right if all is not always lucky to get Bitcoin, because luck only on one person who got the lottery, so do not expect too much to get everything. It's better if you want to mendaptkan everything we want, so invest your Btc in trading there you will get a very big advantage if you are really sure with your own choice.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

people think that bitcoin is easy way to get rich but it's not like that, I have been played lottery  since two years.
Still i am not that rich. There are few lucky people who earn so many bitcoins but most of the people still not happy with their earnings.

They say that because of the history of bitcoin, a lot of people get rich instantly because they are lucky enough that they discovered and invest in bitcoin at the lowest value. But now its not like that easy to get rich in bitcoin we need to give more time and effort to make our income higher and be able to be rich someday.
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:06:31 AM

people think that bitcoin is easy way to get rich but it's not like that, I have been played lottery  since two years.
Still i am not that rich. There are few lucky people who earn so many bitcoins but most of the people still not happy with their earnings.

Still it rely on your luck though I coud say that your lucky days in not in the past 2 years but I think now or next year but in lottery there are low chance of winning I could say that if you just save your bets I think you can have enough money to build a business that could make you rich

What you say is true, luck still depends on us and if we are not lucky on this day most likely there is a chance to win a draw
Gens09

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:14:53 AM

This is still an investment. There is also no regulatory for bitcoin so we really can't control its value. It could rise and fall in any time. This is a high risk investment as we may say,maybe yes this entails a lot of luck.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

This is still an investment. There is also no regulatory for bitcoin so we really can't control its value. It could rise and fall in any time. This is a high risk investment as we may say,maybe yes this entails a lot of luck.

Gambling is what requires luck according to me. I guess trading also needs luck but the amount required is lower since you can guess it in many cases when the market is going to fall or rise according to the news of the market and the hype that goes on in the market. There are ways to understand this and one can use this information to their advantage as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:53:25 AM

I think more profitable and more stable way of earning is by engaging in trading provided you know what you are doing and anticipating the changes in value of bitcoins. Trading can be risky but it turns out that once you were successfully taken advantage of the profits of doing it and overcoming those risk then even I would be entering in this kind earning simultaneously doing campaign signatures.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LuciferUA

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

Trading and investing for sure.
Trading depends on your capabilities to read the market (if there is something to read^^) and place your pawns in consequence.
Investing is clearly the most stable way of earning. At least if you think bitcoin will keep growing. But that's a long term investment. And clearly not as profitable as trading, but less risky too.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬  STU PRE-SALE ▶ August 2nd, 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬
Proton2233

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

In my opinion money is subject to the law of conservation of energy. If not look at the fact that governments allow themselves uncontrollably to print money then the money does not appear out of nowhere and do not disappear. To you have bitcoins someone they have to lose or sell. So a millionaire just will not be one.
oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:32:48 PM

buy low sell high, so many opportunities.

* PM for Japanese Translations *
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:37:32 PM

They are right, we can get rich from bitcoin, but we need stable jobs. It's silly to say you can not get rich when you play lottery. It's a crazy job, exactly when you're still poor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: