Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 08:38:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 5854 times)
Johnnyan

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:08:39 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The money raised from these ads will be used to pay for improved forum software and other useful stuff.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Manuj

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.

Zrs

Activity: 154

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:28:31 AM

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.
Agreed with you. First you have to learn what is trading, how it work. You can take help from google.com & from YouTube they are best source of learning anything. First try to learn then try to earn. never believe anyone,before making an investment do your personal recherche about it.
best wishes for your and your trade.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:32:32 AM

Unfortunately unlike gambling you cannot start trading for free of cost like from faucets. Still you can watch market in the beginning days and then you can get into trading for free of cost.

For this, I like to suggest you to open an account with yobit.net as they are providing some free coins every day, collect them and watch market till then.

In between time you can open trail accounts with the any Forex brokers so that you can get practice into various technical analysis indicators and strategies.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
densuj

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

Well if you want practice trading, make sure you have learned about the analisys technical to make prediction of price, and you can use demo account on exchangers, don't use real account because that is high risk losing your real money, after you can get activate profit from trading on demo account, you can change to real account and make deposit.
Iranus

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:55:40 AM

Unfortunately unlike gambling you cannot start trading for free of cost like from faucets. Still you can watch market in the beginning days and then you can get into trading for free of cost.
True, but it doesn't require a very high cost.  The OP could send around 0.01 BTC to Bittrex and start playing with their 50,000 satoshi orders.

The important thing is to have an extremely clear strategy, test it for a long time on Bittrex, and then get trading with larger amounts of coins.  You don't want to be one of the newbies who plays with fire and gets burnt.

Trading Forex first might be a good way to pick up these strategies, because it's also an accessible market but it's oriented around trading strategies.

However, don't get caught up with too much technical analysis.  Make sure you know what you're dealing with.

affandi

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:13:14 AM

For this, I like to suggest you to open an account with yobit.net as they are providing some free coins every day, collect them and watch market till then.

In between time you can open trail accounts with the any Forex brokers so that you can get practice into various technical analysis indicators and strategies.

Good idea, for a beginner is not easy if you want to jump directly into the world of trading without any slightest experience. If in yobit.net does provide free coins every day, this will be an opportunity for the newbie to start trading without having to spend capital

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
bitcoineverything

Activity: 420

Owner of the best Bitcoin Niche Blog

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:23:50 AM

Hi! I have sent you a private message. Please do find time reading it. Thanks!

Ewox

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:09:02 AM

The solution is simple, google if you are having problems with the terms in trading and of course you have to read a lot in order for you to learn about it. And by starting to trade, do you have like a separate amount of money for you to invest in trading because making profits from trading is not always making profits everyday, there are times there are more losses than profits? And also I would recommend you to bookmark coinmarketcap.com too so you would get to know the coins there.

danjonbit

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:22:12 AM

I am also a newbie in cryptoworld, but in trading trading I have a little bit background because I do trading also in stock market. so I can just say that trading is so risky, but if you have good knowldge in your stock/coin plus a little bit of a luck you can have good profit on it. gather information first Smiley

shirackjs

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:35:27 AM

Yes, agreed with reading about trading. Next will be to monitor the market movements and following news of the coins you are investing in. Good luck to you.  Smiley

francedeni

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:18:41 AM

When Im new into bitcoin Ive learned in trading. I just read, watch some videos in youtube in these way I got have an idea on how to start in trading. Ofcourse with the support of my friend Ive learned also. At first you can feel nervous but later on you can be aware of the movement of the price in the market. So just gain some knowledge in trading and you will be learnt of.

deadsilent

Activity: 490

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:37:00 AM

You know, trading is needed a study. You can't just trade and throw away your money. Making a research is a good behaviour of a trader. But if you don't know how to trade. I mean the basic, just simply register to your desired exchange platform and deposit btc or any altcoins you want to trade. But on terms on strategies or techniques. You need to study first before jumping or buy a particular crypto. Remember, trading is hard job yo do. So don't give or invest that you can't afford to lose. And be patient. Sometimes it takes time before you get profit. And i think this is the thing you should know to avoid huge losses. The stop-loss. Make sure you study it.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
Xenrise

Activity: 238

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:37:58 AM

Hi! I have sent you a private message. Please do find time reading it. Thanks!
Can you also send your pm to him for me to learn a little bit more about trading. I really wanna know everything about trading(bear market, bull market and etc). Also I really wanted to know about the techniques in earnings. The movement of market.

zekeshawn

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

The best solution is to research what is trading and research what are the things you need to do on how to trade. You can also watch videos in youtube that teaches newbies how to trade basically they will talk about the basics. You can find a lot of resources in the internet all you have to do is go in front of your keyboard and start searching it. Good luck on your journey bro!

Haxor321

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:40:29 PM

You can practice trading wotb poloniex Poloniex is an online money trading website that has the ability to make your money grow bigger in a short period of time.Poloniex can be a useful thing to make your money grow bigger using the less of your time and the less of your effort.

freeyourmind

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:53:35 PM

You know, trading is needed a study. You can't just trade and throw away your money. Making a research is a good behaviour of a trader. But if you don't know how to trade. I mean the basic, just simply register to your desired exchange platform and deposit btc or any altcoins you want to trade. But on terms on strategies or techniques. You need to study first before jumping or buy a particular crypto. Remember, trading is hard job yo do. So don't give or invest that you can't afford to lose. And be patient. Sometimes it takes time before you get profit. And i think this is the thing you should know to avoid huge losses. The stop-loss. Make sure you study it.

Yeah a lot of people around here underestimate the difficulty that goes into trading. Knowing when to sell and what to do when you're sitting in a loss position are key for being successful.
fanbeila

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:45:42 AM

First yo try to learn about crypto coins and trading in some websites.You could also see related you tube videos.Then do an analysis of coins and find the under valued coin.Then learn to read price charts to trace the price history.Then invest in an older coin at first to avoid risks since you are a newbie.Start trading with a small amount.Then diversify your investment by investing in two or more coins to minimize loss.

Glory90

Activity: 112

PoSToken

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:29:14 PM

1. Know of crypto currency you want to trade
2. Learn about technical and fundamental analysis
3. Prepare yourself to try and be patient waiting at the support price

Hopefully my advice can be useful..

BITSPANISH

Activity: 183

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:47:21 PM

Yeah a lot of people around here underestimate the difficulty that goes into trading. Knowing when to sell and what to do when you're sitting in a loss position are key for being successful.
But this method is "Golden" with any trader on market. Millions of trader in the last decade has find it, but still not have anyone can sure they have ratio 100% not loss on market, just can minimize the loss to smallest.

equator

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

As you are newbie then first you have to understand the way of trading and in the mean time keep your eye on altcoin announcement section where you can get free coins by participating in the bounty of the new altcoins and when they are listed in exchange you can do trading and gain knowledge which is risk free as the coin which you are going to trade are which you got freely so even if you get loss it wont affect your investment.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
chickenado

Activity: 603

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:14:51 PM

As you are newbie then first you have to understand the way of trading and in the mean time keep your eye on altcoin announcement section where you can get free coins by participating in the bounty of the new altcoins and when they are listed in exchange you can do trading and gain knowledge which is risk free as the coin which you are going to trade are which you got freely so even if you get loss it wont affect your investment.

Being a participant of the ico project of altcoins is a good investments without any fiat cash involved and you earned a bounty to be used for your trading practice. In that certain point of money making, you now have a bigger opportunity to learn and earn at the same time and the bounty token will be sold as btc and can be exchanged to fiat cash which can be ised to spend for the needs that you want like personal gadgets and other valuable things. When you are the stage of learning process, I guess you probably experienced some trade loss, but no hurt feelings at all because there's no investments at all.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
northstarh

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

The first job of a trader is to look at the ability of a coin, so to practice it, you have to have an understanding of the projects you want to invest in. Is a very important job for you to succeed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
TrumpD

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:02:36 PM

Unfortunately I don't know of any crpto exchange that provides demo trading accounts like forex trading platforms. This enables newbies trade with play money, and helps them familiarize themselves with the websites features before trying with real cash. It will be nice if the popular bitcoin exchanges add this feature to help newbies.

▄███████████████▄▄
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
                   ▄█████████▄
   ▄█████████▄ ▄███████████████▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████████▄
                   ▄█████████████
    ▄██████▄ ▄███████████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
                   ▄████████████▀
▄████▄ ▄███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
     ▀█████████████████▀▀
██
██
║║
║║
██
██
██
██
║║
║║
██
██
██
██
║║
║║
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▌ ▀████████▄
▐██████▀ ▀███▌  ▀▀ ▀█████▌
███████▌  ▀▀     ▄▄███████
█████      ▄███▄  ████████▌
▐████████  ▀███▀      █████
 ███████▀▀     ▄▄  ████████
 ▀█████▄ ▄▄  ▐███▄  ██████▌
  ▀████████▄ ████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
xhienigat

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

This is actually one good way of doing trading too specially if you don't have the budget to trade. But while you are joining signature campaigns also find time to educate yourself and know the basic rules in trading and its terms. So by the time you receive your bounty or payment from joining the campaigns you would know what to do. You can then invest half of the bounty you got or it really depends upon you.

Adbitco

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:15:24 PM

That's a useful piece of advice. Try to learn trading either with free coins you get from bounties or by investing a small capital and in the meantime keep learning more about trading. It's not just learning which will bring you gains in trading but it requires a lot of experience after which you will become a successful trader.

giveen

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

The most important as you are a newbie don't fully trust what others say online unless you know him personally, about the trading site please avoid yobit as in starting it may look fun for you but that's a trap it is a site which has all shitcoins listed on it so please avoid it. Join different groups they may give signals don't go all in just do your research and learn things slowly it's not that hard trading only works to how you react.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
Hammonds

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

No need to be difficult, you live searching on google about tarading learning. I am sure there will be many links that explain on how to trade profitable.

Warry

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:26:41 PM

As you are newbie and don't have any experience with trading, you should learn more about trading, find out how it works and "simulate" trading by "fake investments" on your Excel files, etc.

Reid

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:31:26 PM

You mean zero capital? Hmm. That would be hard.
You might want to get some bounty at the altcoin market to make that happen but it will take some time.
Get something that is already registered at one market.
Most are at livecoin I think because it is getting harder to be included in poloniex and bittrex.
After you receive the bounty you could try the experiment but dont bet it all the way just take a part of it.

V1saya

Activity: 406

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:40:57 PM

The best thing to do is to just trade right away with real money. Just don't start big as you are still on the level of familiarizing the market trends and its fundamentals. The good thing with real trades is that it is really actual and you will be more determined to gain and avoid losses as much as possible. Keep learning as and keep growing while trading.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

YOYOY

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

The solution/s are all the way on your topic posted. Practicing in trading is not that hard if only you are focused on what you really want to achieve or your goal in the crypto trading world. Well, as far also as I am concern onto this topic is because I undergone also as a novice in the crypto trading community and I want also to share it with you that there are many solutions on your problem all you have to do is read some articles regarding crypto trading, watch some videos related to it and also get some advice on other people you know who are into crypto trading and the more you are used to it you'll really not be a novice as it was even though it is your first time to trading.
voltesbit777

Activity: 252

Hoqu.io Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

Everything in this world starts from the scratch before we reach an experts level. But all successful traders begun into learning and studying the
basic about in trading, you can also do read here in the bitcointalk.org for time to time and you could ask also if you like, besides most of the community here are accomodating too.

.....HOQU....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.

████████████████████    ██████████████████
    ██████              ██████   ████         █████
   ████   █████████████    ████   ███████████    ████
 ████   ██████      ██████   ████  ████   ██████   ███
████  █████    ████    █████  ████  █████    ████   ███
████  ████   ██████████   ████  █████████████   ███   ███
████  ███  ████     █████  ███  █████     ████  ████  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
████  ███  ███████████████  ████  █████████████  ████  ████
 ████  ████   █████████████  ████   ██████████  ████  ████
 ████  █████    █████  ████  █████    ███     ████   ███
  ████   ███████  ████  ████   ███████    ███████  ████
   ████    ███████████  █████    ████████████   █████
    ██████         ████   ██████              █████
       ██████████████████    ████████████████████
           █████████████████     ████████████ 

............................................Decentralized affiliate platform...........................................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

[/tr
arpon11

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

I started from this forum especially leaning about how the market work, the best time to buy an altcoin, when to sell my coins and be in profit. From there I opened a trading account with https:// poloniex.com and make a deposit of 100,000 satoshi! After I began to buy cheap coins that has fell of recent and sell them when it increases in value. You can follow this simple method and become a professional trader in future.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:50:20 PM

There is no any trading platform that allows creating practice account for crypto trading so you have to put atleast some bitcoin for crypto trading. Just start with small amount at first to learn how trading actually works. But you have to read all bitcoin/crypto related articles/news/updates regularly to make your own trading strategies, you shouldn't follow any suggestion you might get from trollbox/chatbox also be careful about hypes/fuds. There are few so called pump group don't join them, you will actually loss with them rather than earning anything out of those pumps which might not last more than few seconds.

hashtag101

Activity: 343

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:27:14 PM

I started from this forum especially leaning about how the market work, the best time to buy an altcoin, when to sell my coins and be in profit. From there I opened a trading account with https:// poloniex.com and make a deposit of 100,000 satoshi! After I began to buy cheap coins that has fell of recent and sell them when it increases in value. You can follow this simple method and become a professional trader in future.
LOL, I suggest you should starting from 0.01 BTC, don't start with 100k sat because this amount is very small and not helps you improve your skill in future. I think with 0.01 BTC = ~25$ is very small for investing and the profit earning from that can helps you interesting more.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Vikingr

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:04:54 PM

No need to be difficult, you live searching on google about tarading learning. I am sure there will be many links that explain on how to trade profitable.
Indeed, the sincere and decent piece of advice. Yep he should Google his problems, definitely going to find awesome solutions. But I would like to add that stay away for bonus sites. Gambling is also not good to trade with bitcoins. All such things are either fake or unprofitable. Better buy bitcoins and keep them in wallets until prices pump.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
       ▄▄████████████▄▄    ▀██▄▄
     ▄██████████████████▄    ▀███▄
    ██████████████████████    ████▄
   ██▀▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████    █████
  █▀              ▀███████▀    ██████
 █▀    ▄▄▄▄        ▀████▀▀     ██████
     ▄██████▄                 ▄██████
    ██████████               ▄███████
   ███████████              ▄████████
  █████████▀▀             ▄▄█████████
 ▄████████               ███████████
 ████████                ▀████████▀
 ██████      ▄▄▄▄         ▀█████
  █████     ██████                 
  ██████     ███████▄              ▄█▀
   █████     ██████████▄▄       ▄▄██▀
    ████      █████████████████████▀
     ▀███      ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀██       ▀▀██████████▀▀
         ▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITMIXCOIN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ..Safe................................
  ..Anonymous....................
  ..Insurance against fraud.....
weblouartisan

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:59:01 PM

The better thing to do is join campaigns and earn bit coins through it. Try to look at the local section and find your country. There's a great introduction there if you didn't know how to join a campaign. But if you already do know how to do that. My best advice is , if your'e already earning a bitcoin consistently in this campaign. Then use your'e excess coins for trading. So that it wouldn't hurt that much if you lose some coin's

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:00:41 PM

Metatrader helped me to get practice with lots of different indicators and developing my own trading strategies. People usually look for getting familiar with different trading indicators but they are not practising to develop strategies.

Strategy development is not a big thing. We all need to combine more than one indicator and need to monitor when some coincidence or variations occurring, how market reacts. Like watching 100-days average line with 200-days average line.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Whosdaddy

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:24:30 PM

The first job of a trader is to look at the ability of a coin, so to practice it, you have to have an understanding of the projects you want to invest in. Is a very important job for you to succeed.
As you talked about invest it is great idea everybody know about it. We need something new we want to gain some new things so kindly posts something new that we will gain easily because everyone is saying that investment is better to get a bright future. I would say that post like that which is interesting to reply sorry buddy but please provide us new information.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Lansky

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:42:43 AM

1. You need to develop strategy
2. You have to safely check this strategy.
For this you need some back-tester either developed by you or bought/taken somewhere
The other thing is data. You have to feed your back-tester with historical data to asses if the strategy above is successful.
If not - redevelop strategy till it satisfies you.
3. Even if you have your working method of trading, it's better to be careful, when trading in real market.
It's full of unpredictable movements, so keep caution.

You may also refuse volatile speculation (known as trading) and become an investor.
It's safer, requires less efforts and which is more important less nerves, but that doesn't mean, that it's easier.
For this you should learn coins you want to keep, split your investments (Don't keep all your investments in one direction /coin)
and go on. Practice makes perfect.   
Zrs

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:33:10 AM

Do you have primary idea about crypto trade? however, you can try this https://demo.hitbtc.com/exchange/LTC-to-BTC there you would found demo trade option.you dont need to invest or deposit USD/BTC/ALT coin for this. just openvisit there and start demo trade,you dont need open an account.best of luck man.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:51:17 AM

1. You need to develop strategy
2. You have to safely check this strategy.
For this you need some back-tester either developed by you or bought/taken somewhere
The other thing is data. You have to feed your back-tester with historical data to asses if the strategy above is successful.
If not - redevelop strategy till it satisfies you.
3. Even if you have your working method of trading, it's better to be careful, when trading in real market.
It's full of unpredictable movements, so keep caution.

You may also refuse volatile speculation (known as trading) and become an investor.
It's safer, requires less efforts and which is more important less nerves, but that doesn't mean, that it's easier.
For this you should learn coins you want to keep, split your investments (Don't keep all your investments in one direction /coin)
and go on. Practice makes perfect.   
This is one of the best ideas but I would like to add something more so that it helps you in trading. My first and foremost advice to every newcomer to trading is that don't take trading too light, it is a tough job and it needs a full-time dedication. Before going practically to trading study about those currencies which you want to invest in and secondly don't invest huge amount in the beginning, start with a little amount and randomly increase your investment if you think you.are good in trading.

zekeshawn

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:20:20 PM

Best way is to read and understand what is trading since this is a serious kind of thing. Then if you know what are the basic then you can start practicing by using little amount of money and do not expect to be successful right away because there will be plenty of ups and downs in trading. The secret is just keep on practicing and of course read and research about trading and the rest will follow.

naughty1

Activity: 364

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

First, you should learn about how the market works, try to get to know someone who is experienced in trading. He will give you the knowledge and experience, then, start trading on the demo. This will make you safer. Finally, when you are confident about your abilities, start trading according to your abilities.

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████                █████████     █████████         ███████████
███████                  ███████     ███████             █████████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████      █████      ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████     ███████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████                 ████████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████                 ████████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████     ███████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████      █████      ███████
███████                  ███████     ███████             █████████
███████                █████████     █████████         ███████████
▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Coin

● Official site
● Facebook
● Telegram

PRESALE:
25 September, 2017
trecore4

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:29:14 PM

Learn from mistakes of people who are posting in the forum. They have explained how they went into bad trading and how they are trying to achieve their goals. This is really important to know what they did because its more than enough to understand how trading works. There will be thousands of books and articles explaining you how to deal with trades but most efficient and shortest way is to learn mistakes. Hope that will make you great trader one day.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
nicolas1979

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

Read some books about trading, join some trade group and find a mentor. Do it step by step, keep calm and patience. Design trading strategy and try with account demo, fix mistakes and never do that again. Repeat that until you find the best strategy for you and do that with real market. Before that you must understand the risk and deal with it. Trading needs hard work and time, don't forget that. Good luck.

PokerFace3

Activity: 672

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

First, you should learn about how the market works, try to get to know someone who is experienced in trading. He will give you the knowledge and experience, then, start trading on the demo. This will make you safer. Finally, when you are confident about your abilities, start trading according to your abilities.
Having an experience a trader as a mentor would be really nice, I know a few of my friends who are into trading for years but unfortunately they do not have enough time to guide me. I guess this is the situation for most of the traders hence we need to pay lot of fees to hire a professional trader so that they can dedicate some for our improvements.

I guess as we are having various video tutorials, we can make use of them as virtual mentors.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
The Pharmacist

Activity: 938

Crypterium- Digital Cryptobank & Credit Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:13:41 PM

You could seriously start trading with a couple dollars,  which is exactly what I would recommend that you do.  Or you could do what people have done since the beginning of the stock market,  which is to just trade on paper--no money involved.  That way you could see how you would have done had you risked some money.

I would also advise not to start trading until you're calm and ready to lose everything you put in, because that's precisely what could happen.   These altcoins can break your bank within a matter of minutes.   Definitely get a feel for the market before you jump in, else you'll be back here crying about your losses before you know it.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
ldah94

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:34:27 AM

Also I am new in the field of trading and what I do is read, know the currencies with the I want to invest and know which is the best time to buy and sell. The best exchange I can recommend is bittrex.
Pd: Start with little money because it is a very volatile market and so you win is also lost.

Bianxee

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:19:22 AM

The only solution in your problem is action , Taking action to do some researching around the internet and watching some trading guidelines in the youtube channel or any kind of sources in trading with the help of the internet, No one can help you if youu don't make a start in your ownself.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:06:08 AM

This few weeks is not a good time to start trading because a lot of traders now is holding back to observe the situation because of BTC forking, but when the situation already stable, I suggest who want to start trading start with a small amount and trade the coin that already famous like top ten coin in coinmarketcap and then you need to learn what is causing the price to go up and go down, when you gained more experience you will be able to make more profit
fanbeila

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:45:44 AM

First you should read websites which gives details about crypto currencies and should know which coins are the older and newer coins.Then you should read the ANN thread of coin of your interest and find who are its investors,its market cap,road map and by this way,you will be able to trace the most under valued coin.Then try to learn how to read various price charts given in exchanges so that you would be able to know the previous price movements of that coin.Then start trading by investing a very low amount of even 0.01 btc and buy an altcoin and start trading.Fix your own profit range of 5 or 10 %so that you could trade safely.Don't ever panic.Don't ever follow the market blindly.After gaining prior experience,continue trading with a big amount.

omonuyak

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:53:25 AM

There are many free material and tutorials on this online you can just Google. https://reddit.com/r/bitcoin is also a best place for you to have some news information on fundamental issue affecting coins price. Another such of learning place for you is exchangers trading platform such as https://poloniex.com https://c-cex.com etc. Trading is easy if you can spend time practising before investing your real money.

Samueltalk

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:56:23 AM

Actually to make trading very easy, that is when the cheap price to buy when the price began to rise. But it is certainly not enough, you must be good at analyzing the coin you will trade, you can analyze through chandelstick market.

回回回回回回回回回回回回回                 Collaborative ownership platform for real assets   
           SWARM FUND          Website | Whitepaper | Slack | Telegram | Twitter | Github 
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                 ⧼ 255M Cap ✔   Tokensale Sept 7th 16:00 UTC!
weblouartisan

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:08:55 AM

First thing to do is research about coins. Not just bitcoins, there's alot of coins with different value's. That's the first thing to know. Second is look for the best wallet that can hold your bitcoins, you can also research about that. Next thing is look for a way to earn bitcoins consistently. The easiest way is through joining campaigns so you can earn much. My suggestion is do not spend all your coins in trading, spend only your excess coins. Because your just starting and there's of alot analyzation before you can do it correctly.

Zrs

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:41:23 AM

There are many free material and tutorials on this online you can just Google. https://reddit.com/r/bitcoin is also a best place for you to have some news information on fundamental issue affecting coins price. Another such of learning place for you is exchangers trading platform such as https://poloniex.com https://c-cex.com etc. Trading is easy if you can spend time practising before investing your real money.
Agreed with you.
Actually Google is the best place for learning anything.You can easily withing 30 second get thousand of news or article at once.First try to know trade, then make free practice(in my previous post i gave you a link).after that id you feel that your are now fine for trade then deposit BTC and start trade.remember, for trade you need patients, without patients you can earn profit.

Zrs

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:04:23 AM

Actually to make trading very easy, that is when the cheap price to buy when the price began to rise. But it is certainly not enough, you must be good at analyzing the coin you will trade, you can analyze through chandelstick market.
Agree with you.before buy a coin you need to do a lot of research about the coin. dont believe anyone,because all of people want to pump their coin.just study about the coin, then buy coin that is good and has real life uses.never buy any shit coin that has no future.

bitcub

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:15:12 AM

Hi, there are some trading sites that offers demo trading. So you could practice trading against the true crypto currencies economic prices. Or you could trade for as low as 0.0005. I think this is the minimum for some trading sites.

Mr. Regi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

If you are a total newb in trading, your first concern should be learning the basics.
For that you shloud read books about the subject, some videos on youtube are also very interesting.
Trading is something you do by analysing and thinking for yourself, but it doesn't mean you can't have some sort of guide and can't join a community.
To have that can help you greatly.
Also never forget that trading is 20% knowledge and skills, and 80% personnality, your mental and wisdom.
Getting to understand charts and being good at paper trade is just the beginning. People tend to neglect themselves when trading.
Zadicar

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:57:36 AM

Hi, there are some trading sites that offers demo trading. So you could practice trading against the true crypto currencies economic prices. Or you could trade for as low as 0.0005. I think this is the minimum for some trading sites.

Demo trading is a really great thing for you to practice since you are just a total newbie so that you would able to get the fundamentals or basics on trading which at the same time you do learn.Trading cant really be learn on a short period of time thats why you would really need patience and time for you to be able to get the right idea on executing trades and if you do have questions you can always ask on this forum or even simply search on google.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

logicgate

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:58:09 AM

Agree with you.before buy a coin you need to do a lot of research about the coin. dont believe anyone,because all of people want to pump their coin.just study about the coin, then buy coin that is good and has real life uses.never buy any shit coin that has no future.
Right If a person don't have any information about a coin so he don't need to buy it because when he buy a coin without any information and without study it, I think there has no doubt that he get loss.

hanskan

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:01:17 PM

I used https://www.plus500.com.au in demo mode when i was completely new to trading. With real money the spread and fees are pretty high, well, atleast in the beginning. You can use leverage upto 1:300 and they have like 6 different cryptocurrencies at the moment. But it is a pretty good place to start.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:58:52 PM

Right If a person don't have any information about a coin so he don't need to buy it because when he buy a coin without any information and without study it, I think there has no doubt that he get loss.
Yes some big investors will misuse newbies to invest in shit coins, and they will make money. This is common in altcoin trading. So before buying any coin do some research, or if you have any doubts you can ask in this forum you will get enough information to start your trading. After that invest money. First, you will lose some money but don't get panic losing is the step up success.

webdevmastery

▩ First Hash-Powered Online Game ▩

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

Try to ask reliable people, i mean those people here that are already veteran in trading. Mostly are hero rank's, also try to watch video's related to crypto currency on youtube. You can also read e books that are free to download on google and the first thing to do is earn bitcoins through working on a ongoing campaign.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hash Rush ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▩ First Hash-Powered Online Game ▩
▬▬◤Pre-ICO Starts August 16◥▬▬
Bezobraznike

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

Create account, invest couple dollars, practice trading! This is far better for learning than paper trading or fantasy trading. You can have fun learning
to trade altcoins with free bitcoin you can earn online, or with investment capital that you are not afraid to lose. This sounds almost like a risk free
learning, cause even if you lose your money, and that is hard to happen cause you can always sell and save some part of your investment, its not
a fortune.
   My advice is actually how I plan to get into trading, for now I have so many wishes with bitcoin and I can not have it all. For me most important is to
choose right site for making trades, I am not sure which one.

metenjean

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:35:23 PM

If you're talking about practicing, then you should really do that, invest some money and start trading and gain some experience.
The best way to practice your emotion and knowledge in trading is to gain experience from real trading account, i'm not suggesting demo account in some platform is not good, but it isnt going to make you received any emotional knowledges.

Try to gain some knowledge and fundamental news about the coins or currency you trading, though it will help you when you're holding your position  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
RENATA612

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

What kind of problems you are experiencing in trading, the problem is less specific, please be clear what you mean
Baby Dragon

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:50:23 PM

I certainly agree to that, I think try to read some article that related to the bitcoin trading or any kind of trading. In addition to that, try to talk to the people who expert in trading because it will help you to become a wise trader. Lastly, I believe that trading will help you to become millionaire or billionaire in the near future.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:09:29 PM

I certainly agree to that, I think try to read some article that related to the bitcoin trading or any kind of trading. In addition to that, try to talk to the people who expert in trading because it will help you to become a wise trader. Lastly, I believe that trading will help you to become millionaire or billionaire in the near future.
I support your prediction. Bitcoins are definitely going to produce numerous rich people in the near future. Yeah, in order to learn trading efficiently, it is wise to learn it from YouTube. YouTube tutorials are worth watching. Besides reading related articles and news, practicing trading on demo accounts is great option.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
AleSergio

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:31:32 PM

For me it was really good at first to find all information, about where people are investing and try to invest in same coins by myself. After i hitted my mark of how much i needed money in return, i was selling my coins and investing once again Smiley Just practice so at first, after some time you will be able to analyze by yourself when and where to invest and when to sell.

kartnite

Activity: 38

Tennis/cricket analyst; cryptocurrency learner

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:51:16 PM

Unfortunately I don't know of any crpto exchange that provides demo trading accounts like forex trading platforms. This enables newbies trade with play money, and helps them familiarize themselves with the websites features before trying with real cash. It will be nice if the popular bitcoin exchanges add this feature to help newbies.
Hello: you could try this? Simple, but something to dabble with and it won't cost a dime.

Code:
https://demo.hitbtc.com/exchange

@Johnnyan: Welcome to the trading world! I am new, too. And I am going about this like the math problems of first and second grade. Buying low, selling high. And adding a bit of patience in between Smiley And using the rest of the time to comb through this forum and pertinent google searches!
dimonstration

Activity: 460

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:24:48 PM

Yes some big investors will misuse newbies to invest in shit coins, and they will make money. This is common in altcoin trading. So before buying any coin do some research, or if you have any doubts you can ask in this forum you will get enough information to start your trading. After that invest money. First, you will lose some money but don't get panic losing is the step up success.
That was a first step in trading making study first on that coin before you proceed yes it is a big loss if that one dont make a study before buying that coin and trade it. It is a smart way for making study of before anything elae.

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
yugyug

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:31:53 PM

i am also a newbie in trading and i wolud like to ask do the crypto-currency trading differ from other platform trading like stock trading and forex trading.can we still apply the the technical analysis and other method for trading like candle stick. in my observation the prices of crypto-currency is quite unpredictable and so very volatile unlike stock trading.is there any other tips on how to succeed on crypto-currency trading ?

Rinsend

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:38:17 PM

In our trading simply by reading some articles, then have a comparison between our exchange and others,
Of course this could be one chance for us to get profit

btcdiggingmaster

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

Without any knowledge about the coin futures and specifications, roadmap. It is really waste investing into it because we have to find whether the community is showing any interest towards the projects. Once the project is showing its transparency then we can start investing into it.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
SirLancelot

Activity: 488

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

Try to ask reliable people, i mean those people here that are already veteran in trading. Mostly are hero rank's, also try to watch video's related to crypto currency on youtube. You can also read e books that are free to download on google and the first thing to do is earn bitcoins through working on a ongoing campaign.
Yup there are many hero ranks people who don't even help people here because they want to gain knowledge by their self but there are only few people who can help people here so I would like to say that youtube is the best place to study everything.

If we study crpyto currencies from youtube then I think we can create our own currency as well because as the courses are 100% guaranteed there to learn.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
KingdomHearts

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

The only solution in your problem is action , Taking action to do some researching around the internet and watching some trading guidelines in the youtube channel or any kind of sources in trading with the help of the internet, No one can help you if youu don't make a start in your ownself.
YouTube is not that much helpful in these days because a lot of people are earning from there and reposting a copyright videos then with condition they use SEO therefore the low quality videos which are useless to become on top so people are daily clicking on the first video and 2nd video and these videos are known as fake videos so I would like to say that go for some books online instead YouTube.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

bravehearth0319

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:04:48 AM

In the first place, You must study and learn the basic trading here in this industry.
don't rush yourself in a hurry to do the actual trade at once. You must start trade in the exchange at small amount
in the platform. So it may not hurt you as well in your pocket Cheesy

BingoDog

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:10:21 AM

As far as I know no software, bot or something similar could help you to learn trading, you have to experinece it by yourself. First I suggest to learn something about theory by reading, you can even do it here on forum, there are some good threads. Then you start trading with small amounts just to get the feeling and see how it's functioning. And don't expect that you will become successful trader over night and that someone else will tell you how to do it.
babysweetTiger0401

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:13:26 AM

Well if you want practice trading, make sure you have learned about the analisys technical to make prediction of price, and you can use demo account on exchangers, don't use real account because that is high risk losing your real money, after you can get activate profit from trading on demo account, you can change to real account and make deposit.
Agreed, learning is the number one process  for this matter. Then, you must know the knowledge of each coins that you are going to trade in the market. Because if you are newbie and no enough knowledge about in trading even you have a lot of capital to invest in, well it will be useless.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitter LinkedIn Reddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:24:37 AM

In my experience, I found someone who is an experienced trader and ask him a lot of questions and he always entertained it. After that he became my mentor, it makes that easy for me to start trading because I know that those other information about trading are too long to read. He taught me the easiest way and tricks that he knew. He also gave me a lot of tips so try finding a good mentor.

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
jaki10

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:06:59 AM

If you are new to trading then I suggest you read articles about trading, learn how candle stick works, and be patience. You can watch a lot of videos in youtube and some trading binary can give you a trial account that you can practice your self and build confidence. I have started trading last month and I thought is was easy or as long as you have a big capital I can't lose to trading but I did lose. The lesson I can share to you is don't be greedy in trading. Greedy in a way that you begin to bet big amount of money because you won in consecutive so don't get to emotional too.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:58:05 AM

If you are new to trading then I suggest you read articles about trading, learn how candle stick works, and be patience. You can watch a lot of videos in youtube and some trading binary can give you a trial account that you can practice your self and build confidence. I have started trading last month and I thought is was easy or as long as you have a big capital I can't lose to trading but I did lose. The lesson I can share to you is don't be greedy in trading. Greedy in a way that you begin to bet big amount of money because you won in consecutive so don't get to emotional too.
In trading one thing you keep in your head selling low profit is not a loss. Selling your coins for under value is a loss. That means suppose if you buy the coin at $100 if you sell that coin below $100 it is a loss. If you get 1$ profit, it's still come under profit section. Here some traders will make one percent if they get that percentage of the money they will call it profit, or else they tell they are in loss.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:17:23 AM

if you are first timer trader try invest a liitle money to buy a cheap coin then wait the high price then you will sell

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Cosbycoin

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:29:22 AM

The main rule for trading is, buying at low and selling high. Perhaps every trader might know this rule, but as you are a newbie, you need to start from beginning.

Trading will only give you profit if you study some phenomenon about the alts you are investing it. If you want to start your trading with bitcoin, then surely you will get profit but it will take much time and a big patience.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
Osarman

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:43:53 PM

In my experience, I found someone who is an experienced trader and ask him a lot of questions and he always entertained it. After that he became my mentor, it makes that easy for me to start trading because I know that those other information about trading are too long to read. He taught me the easiest way and tricks that he knew. He also gave me a lot of tips so try finding a good mentor.
You can only become a professional trader if you practice trading on your own. Even if you bear some losses in trading, dosent mind.

You have to compulsorily face many ups and downs in trading to really become a good trader. Firstly you can start with some research about the coin you want to invest in.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

Yes, greed is not at all tolerated in trading. And even big capital is needed for big profits.
The more you invest the more profit you get with some great skills. And i would suggest, not to start trading according to youtube videos. Youtube videos cant be trusted and also they are not up-to-date

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:51:25 PM

You can start practice trading in forex trade first and then move to cryoptocurrency trade.

Why start from forex trade to learn?
Because forex more easy to analyze rather than cryptocurrency, they have news, community, and some professional predictions. Not like cryptocurrency, there's no fix news about them and sometime prediction often fail. In cryptocurrency there's pump and dump which make crypto harder to analyze

▄█▄
▄██▀██▄
▄██▀███▀██▄
▄██▀███████▀██▄
▄██▀██████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀██████████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
█████████████████████████████████████
████▄███████████████████▄██▀████▄████
██████▄███████████████▄██▀████▄██████
████████▄███████████▄██▀████▄████████
▀█████████▄██████████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄██████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄█████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██░░░▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
██▀▀▀░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀█
██░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░█
██░░░░▄▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░█
██░░░░█░█░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░█
██░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▀▌
██▄▄▄▄████░░░░░█░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░█░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░█▀
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀

noictib

Activity: 574

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

According to title you want to learn and make practice about trading , but here i think no one sites are available to make practice about bitcoin .
So here i would like to suggest you to go at yobit.net( most simple site to make trading  for newbies ) and deposit there about 0.01 or 0.001btc and after that make buy of the coins which are at low price and have chances to increase , and when they get High price then sell them .
In this way yiu can make trading seriously with the very small amount of the money and if you got loss innthe TRADING then also you will get better lesson in trading how to manage loss , and also learned that how to trade .
If yoi comes to know that you are now totally perfect to make trading , then invest more money again in this work and make earnings in bulk According to your experience and knowledge that what you got already with small trade amount .

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Open4lies

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:10:13 PM

You can only become a professional trader if you practice trading on your own. Even if you bear some losses in trading, dosent mind.

You have to compulsorily face many ups and downs in trading to really become a good trader. Firstly you can start with some research about the coin you want to invest in.
I think trade with small Team still good, maybe 5-10 members. Because we can exchange experiences every day, find the defect when trading and improve it. Sometimes, we can create some poll for check our predictt right or wrong.

radjie

adventure

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:35:39 AM

In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, you should often read an article about trade, after all can be learned.you should be able to estimate the market price.Do not greedy determine sales targets, The important ones can make a profit then get used to satisfied and do not try to sell at a price that does not make sense unless you really sure.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

aardvark15

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:55:15 AM

My advice is to first try to watch an exchange to try to understand what traders are doing and study the charts. Then try it yourself by waiting for a dip in the price of Bitcoin and just buy a small amount just to get your feet wet. Then sell as the price rises enough to make a profit. You will begin to understand when to buy and sell and how much profit you need to make per trade.

MiXxe

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:55:53 AM

My advice is to first try to watch an exchange to try to understand what traders are doing and study the charts. Then try it yourself by waiting for a dip in the price of Bitcoin and just buy a small amount just to get your feet wet. Then sell as the price rises enough to make a profit. You will begin to understand when to buy and sell and how much profit you need to make per trade.
Good advise and its only easy to experience trading ,the hard is accepting losing which some of the newbie starters are struggling and after that experience is quiting .You need to understand the steps of learning and accepts all what you can learn in every trade.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Reid

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:59:31 AM

I did this once in one altcoin. Just watching the buy and sell box and what are happening with the price if they are moving.
Surely, you can learn some just by watching it although it will take time.
I use the graph also just to see how far it can go way up to somehow predict if it can reach that price again.
It is not always accurate but are good pointers into starting a trade.

Hui8

Decentralized Data and AI Marketplace - Synapse.ai

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:00:44 AM

The great way is to take dive in.  Grin

I as trader started with some shit coins and lost money. However I knew that I dont understand much about it do I just started with very tiny amounts and tried to grasp how it works. I calculated everything the time required to deposits, exchanges, putting call or down and every bit of it. Like that I spent at least hundred dollars learning and now apply best strategies by myself. It profits me a lot now. So it's better go all yourself and you will learn far better things than anyone can teach you.

Open4lies

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:28:22 AM

I did this once in one altcoin. Just watching the buy and sell box and what are happening with the price if they are moving.
Surely, you can learn some just by watching it although it will take time.
I use the graph also just to see how far it can go way up to somehow predict if it can reach that price again.
It is not always accurate but are good pointers into starting a trade.
Well, this is the type learning not need spend money for pratice, you can try predict the price of altcoin you want trading and wait the result of this coin like your predict or not. You should set a limit time for check this predict right or wrong, because when trading you need choose long term or short term before decisive buying.

rockyboy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:39:52 AM

Hi, i am a newbie also, I just want to ask how can a new trader know the good and bad coin in crypto currency and how would i learn about technical and fundamental analysis in crypto currency?

Smiley

1. Know of crypto currency you want to trade
2. Learn about technical and fundamental analysis
3. Prepare yourself to try and be patient waiting at the support price

Hopefully my advice can be useful..

jaki10

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:35:16 AM

If you are a newbie in trading then you should join groups that talks about trading and read a lot of articles that involve trading or how it can help you in trading. you can try IQ Options they give demo accounts in real market trading. Also. watch a lot of video and learn how candle sticks move.
Sled

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:41:07 AM

If you want to start trading, you should prepare a small amount of money from your pocket or savings to serve as a starting capital or learning capital because the exchange of the cryptocurrencies doesn't have demo account like the forex or stock markets so you need to provide even a small amount of money to start practicing trading.

jostorres

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:13:33 AM

If you want to start trading, you should prepare a small amount of money from your pocket or savings to serve as a starting capital or learning capital because the exchange of the cryptocurrencies doesn't have demo account like the forex or stock markets so you need to provide even a small amount of money to start practicing trading.
Yes, we do need investments in the start to step into the trading world. Not only money but knowledge is also required to be a winner in the crypto kingdom than a warrior. I guess demo accounts are available but I don稚 know as such which exchange is offering this feature.

▄ 
       ▄██████▄
     ▄██████████▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████▀
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀██████▀
         ▀ 
FLIP       
  █   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██
██

█
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
      ██
        █
      ▄▄███████████▄▄
   ▄██  ███████████  ██▄
  ██      ███████  ██  ██
 █████  ███▀▀▀▀▀███  █████
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
███▀                   ▀███
▄  ▄█         █████████▄▄▄
█████          ▀███████████
█████▄              ███████
 █████▄            ▄███████
  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
   ▀███████████████████████
      ▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀███
|❖  Twitter
❖  Telegram
❖  Github
malikusama

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:15:34 AM

Just go through the threads on this forum about trading and try to learn as much as you can. If you have questions other then existing threads then you can ask freely, seniors are here to guide you with best of their knowledge. Practice makes a man perfect, try practicing and start it with a small investment first. Once you become confident about your trading skills then you will be able to invest more.

▄███████████████▄▄
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
                   ▄█████████▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████████▄
                   ▄█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
                   ▄████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
     ▀█████████████████▀▀
██
██
║║
║║
██
██
██
██
║║
║║
██
██
██
██
║║
║║
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▌ ▀████████▄
███████▌  ▀▀     ▄▄███████
 ███████▀▀     ▄▄  ████████
  ▀████████▄ ████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
Idrisu

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Since you are newbie to trading, you need to spend much time studying trading info that are freely share here. Then open trading account with any of the following trading platforms and invest minimum amount possible. C-cex, poloniex,  bittrex and livecoin.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
n0ne

Activity: 630

GRAFT

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:57:54 AM

Yes, we do need investments in the start to step into the trading world. Not only money but knowledge is also required to be a winner in the crypto kingdom than a warrior. I guess demo accounts are available but I don稚 know as such which exchange is offering this feature.
With demo accounts one cannot learn much about trading. It needs a small capital to experiment or practice, only then little by little can make a better profiting when years pass. If not making a earning through trading phenomenon is simply impossible, if you have the mind to learn then loss happens in the starting but the same will help you overcome losses in future.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
zidanw

Activity: 336

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:31:13 AM

With demo accounts one cannot learn much about trading. It needs a small capital to experiment or practice, only then little by little can make a better profiting when years pass. If not making a earning through trading phenomenon is simply impossible, if you have the mind to learn then loss happens in the starting but the same will help you overcome losses in future.
Demo account is a capital to learn about trading, demo accounts that have a large balance but we can't have it or take profit, demo account is a solution for those who don't have the capital unfortunately not any demo account for cryptocurrency trading on site exchanger.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

JPMoron

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:55:49 PM

Trading should be trained by doing.
As the prequisite:
Read chart and read news,
Later buy & HODL Smiley
sevendust777

www.change-bank.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

Cryptocurrency trading can be profitable as long as you understand what you are doing but also you can lose. Start watching videos on youtube the basics of trading. Ask people you trust. Open an exchange  account like bittrex and put minimum bitcoin for you to start. Experience again is the best teacher.  And do your own research.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 952

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:35:40 AM

Cryptocurrency trading can be profitable as long as you understand what you are doing but also you can lose. Start watching videos on youtube the basics of trading. Ask people you trust. Open an exchange  account like bittrex and put minimum bitcoin for you to start. Experience again is the best teacher.  And do your own research.
Trading needs a lot of practice and you need to be really cautious before taking any decision. YouTube videos do best job for new traders. There are many videos that can help you in learning trading without any payment or any serious efforts. Besides forums like this one are great methods of discussing your problems.

Experiences should be gained well in advance touching real market. We can gain experiences either from demo account or watch-only mode of real accounts too. My friend guided me to trading while he is doing real trading, I did watch him as a watch-only mode.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
sujonali1819

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:39:27 AM

trading is an unpredictable things. but by more experience and learning you can shine in your trading. first you need to join an exchange site then transfer your bitcoin to the site . then you need buy a suitable con that is more stable and potential. to get profit must you buy low and sell high.

ubeng07

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:10:34 PM

trading is an unpredictable things. but by more experience and learning you can shine in your trading. first you need to join an exchange site then transfer your bitcoin to the site . then you need buy a suitable con that is more stable and potential. to get profit must you buy low and sell high.
Yes that is the way how you can trade you need to join for some exhange and after that follow the next step and when the time that you are in trading be patient and before that dont forget to study about what coin you would trade.

╞═══╬═══╡ Sebeum ╞═══╬═══╡
★★★ An Innovative Cryptocurrency That Gives Dividends ★★★
━━━ ICO STARTS - October 25th [WHITEPAPER] ━━━
equator

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:40:57 PM

if you want to practice trading then you can do one thing of join any new coin bounty and when they issue the coins and when the coin get listed just deposit your coins and start trading. About trading basic rules first you should learn about them and then with this option you can trade that coin and get detail about how to do trading.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
liuqi

Activity: 308

Draftcoin-Crypto Portfolio Management Service

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:27:45 PM

Only watching videos available in Youtube or reading article about the bitcoin trading will only not give strategy to being part of trading. I suggest to try initialize your trading path in the localbitcoins.com.
Apart from this site, polenix, yobit and cex.io are the best to trade the digital currencies.

▄███████████████▄▄
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
                   ▄█████████▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████████▄
                   ▄█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
                   ▄████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
     ▀█████████████████▀▀
██
██
║║
║║
██
██
██
██
║║
║║
██
██
██
██
║║
║║
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▌ ▀████████▄
███████▌  ▀▀     ▄▄███████
 ███████▀▀     ▄▄  ████████
  ▀████████▄ ████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
Gheka

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:00:13 PM

Just go through the threads on this forum about trading and try to learn as much as you can. If you have questions other then existing threads then you can ask freely, seniors are here to guide you with best of their knowledge. Practice makes a man perfect, try practicing and start it with a small investment first. Once you become confident about your trading skills then you will be able to invest more.
Youtube, forum and group in facebook are good friends of us, it will help us to accumulate experience, knowledge and help practice trading easier. Enough knowledge we will be more confident in trading, and I think we need a friend has a lot of experience to guide us, knowledge is dead, people are alive, the experience of the people ahead is better than the experience from the book