Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9473 times)
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

As you are newbie then first you have to understand the way of trading and in the mean time keep your eye on altcoin announcement section where you can get free coins by participating in the bounty of the new altcoins and when they are listed in exchange you can do trading and gain knowledge which is risk free as the coin which you are going to trade are which you got freely so even if you get loss it wont affect your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:14:51 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

As you are newbie then first you have to understand the way of trading and in the mean time keep your eye on altcoin announcement section where you can get free coins by participating in the bounty of the new altcoins and when they are listed in exchange you can do trading and gain knowledge which is risk free as the coin which you are going to trade are which you got freely so even if you get loss it wont affect your investment.

Being a participant of the ico project of altcoins is a good investments without any fiat cash involved and you earned a bounty to be used for your trading practice. In that certain point of money making, you now have a bigger opportunity to learn and earn at the same time and the bounty token will be sold as btc and can be exchanged to fiat cash which can be ised to spend for the needs that you want like personal gadgets and other valuable things. When you are the stage of learning process, I guess you probably experienced some trade loss, but no hurt feelings at all because there's no investments at all.
northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

The first job of a trader is to look at the ability of a coin, so to practice it, you have to have an understanding of the projects you want to invest in. Is a very important job for you to succeed.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:02:36 PM

Unfortunately I don't know of any crpto exchange that provides demo trading accounts like forex trading platforms. This enables newbies trade with play money, and helps them familiarize themselves with the websites features before trying with real cash. It will be nice if the popular bitcoin exchanges add this feature to help newbies.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

This is actually one good way of doing trading too specially if you don't have the budget to trade. But while you are joining signature campaigns also find time to educate yourself and know the basic rules in trading and its terms. So by the time you receive your bounty or payment from joining the campaigns you would know what to do. You can then invest half of the bounty you got or it really depends upon you.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:15:24 PM

That's a useful piece of advice. Try to learn trading either with free coins you get from bounties or by investing a small capital and in the meantime keep learning more about trading. It's not just learning which will bring you gains in trading but it requires a lot of experience after which you will become a successful trader.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

The most important as you are a newbie don't fully trust what others say online unless you know him personally, about the trading site please avoid yobit as in starting it may look fun for you but that's a trap it is a site which has all shitcoins listed on it so please avoid it. Join different groups they may give signals don't go all in just do your research and learn things slowly it's not that hard trading only works to how you react.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

No need to be difficult, you live searching on google about tarading learning. I am sure there will be many links that explain on how to trade profitable.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:26:41 PM

As you are newbie and don't have any experience with trading, you should learn more about trading, find out how it works and "simulate" trading by "fake investments" on your Excel files, etc.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:31:26 PM

You mean zero capital? Hmm. That would be hard.
You might want to get some bounty at the altcoin market to make that happen but it will take some time.
Get something that is already registered at one market.
Most are at livecoin I think because it is getting harder to be included in poloniex and bittrex.
After you receive the bounty you could try the experiment but dont bet it all the way just take a part of it.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:40:57 PM

The best thing to do is to just trade right away with real money. Just don't start big as you are still on the level of familiarizing the market trends and its fundamentals. The good thing with real trades is that it is really actual and you will be more determined to gain and avoid losses as much as possible. Keep learning as and keep growing while trading.
YOYOY

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

The solution/s are all the way on your topic posted. Practicing in trading is not that hard if only you are focused on what you really want to achieve or your goal in the crypto trading world. Well, as far also as I am concern onto this topic is because I undergone also as a novice in the crypto trading community and I want also to share it with you that there are many solutions on your problem all you have to do is read some articles regarding crypto trading, watch some videos related to it and also get some advice on other people you know who are into crypto trading and the more you are used to it you'll really not be a novice as it was even though it is your first time to trading.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

Everything in this world starts from the scratch before we reach an experts level. But all successful traders begun into learning and studying the
basic about in trading, you can also do read here in the bitcointalk.org for time to time and you could ask also if you like, besides most of the community here are accomodating too.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

I started from this forum especially leaning about how the market work, the best time to buy an altcoin, when to sell my coins and be in profit. From there I opened a trading account with https:// poloniex.com and make a deposit of 100,000 satoshi! After I began to buy cheap coins that has fell of recent and sell them when it increases in value. You can follow this simple method and become a professional trader in future.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:50:20 PM

There is no any trading platform that allows creating practice account for crypto trading so you have to put atleast some bitcoin for crypto trading. Just start with small amount at first to learn how trading actually works. But you have to read all bitcoin/crypto related articles/news/updates regularly to make your own trading strategies, you shouldn't follow any suggestion you might get from trollbox/chatbox also be careful about hypes/fuds. There are few so called pump group don't join them, you will actually loss with them rather than earning anything out of those pumps which might not last more than few seconds.

hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:27:14 PM

I started from this forum especially leaning about how the market work, the best time to buy an altcoin, when to sell my coins and be in profit. From there I opened a trading account with https:// poloniex.com and make a deposit of 100,000 satoshi! After I began to buy cheap coins that has fell of recent and sell them when it increases in value. You can follow this simple method and become a professional trader in future.
LOL, I suggest you should starting from 0.01 BTC, don't start with 100k sat because this amount is very small and not helps you improve your skill in future. I think with 0.01 BTC = ~25$ is very small for investing and the profit earning from that can helps you interesting more.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:04:54 PM

No need to be difficult, you live searching on google about tarading learning. I am sure there will be many links that explain on how to trade profitable.
Indeed, the sincere and decent piece of advice. Yep he should Google his problems, definitely going to find awesome solutions. But I would like to add that stay away for bonus sites. Gambling is also not good to trade with bitcoins. All such things are either fake or unprofitable. Better buy bitcoins and keep them in wallets until prices pump.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:59:01 PM

The better thing to do is join campaigns and earn bit coins through it. Try to look at the local section and find your country. There's a great introduction there if you didn't know how to join a campaign. But if you already do know how to do that. My best advice is , if your'e already earning a bitcoin consistently in this campaign. Then use your'e excess coins for trading. So that it wouldn't hurt that much if you lose some coin's

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:00:41 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 01:15:37 PM by el kaka22

Metatrader helped me to get practice with lots of different indicators and developing my own trading strategies. People usually look for getting familiar with different trading indicators but they are not practising to develop strategies.

Strategy development is not a big thing. We all need to combine more than one indicator and need to monitor when some coincidence or variations occurring, how market reacts. Like watching 100-days average line with 200-days average line.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:24:30 PM

The first job of a trader is to look at the ability of a coin, so to practice it, you have to have an understanding of the projects you want to invest in. Is a very important job for you to succeed.
As you talked about invest it is great idea everybody know about it. We need something new we want to gain some new things so kindly posts something new that we will gain easily because everyone is saying that investment is better to get a bright future. I would say that post like that which is interesting to reply sorry buddy but please provide us new information.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: