Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9473 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:25:27 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

You can read first about how trading works and be familiarize with the terms. You can find a mentor who is an experienced trader and can help you a lot in your way of being a profitable trader. You can get tips and advises from him and eventually you can develop your own trading style and strategy. Trading is not only about buying low and selling high but it involves a lot of emotions as well. Managing your emotions is very important in trading and it goes in par with being familiarize in technical and fundamental analysis.
Trading is indeed a proper business that requires a lot of skills and knowledge. To be a successful trader, one needs to first study hard about the coins you are interested in and other potential coins available in the market.
You are not always lucky enough to be guided by a veteran. So it is better to work hard yourself quietly and let the success shout loud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

If you are trading for beginners you have to read first the turorial, read to understand the chart situation and read the situation where the right position to buy and sell, if you do not learn it will get a lot of losses.
Peterson60

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

If you don't have experience with crypto trading, try practise account, almost every CFD broker offers it for free. Do you want to trade short time frames or long time frames? And don't forget to always check the news
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:33:26 PM

There are some trading sites with a built in demo account like Whaleclub, SimpleFx etc. Just try to practice trading. Or if you dont want to trade using leverage. Try Poloniex and Bittrex. You can trade as low as 0.0005BTC. Enjoy!

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:41:01 PM

There are some trading sites with a built in demo account like Whaleclub, SimpleFx etc. Just try to practice trading. Or if you dont want to trade using leverage. Try Poloniex and Bittrex. You can trade as low as 0.0005BTC. Enjoy!

Good suggestion since im doing this thing too when i was still starting as a newbie too on which you can actually practice trading on those platforms specially on simplefx since they do have a demo money which you can actually able to practice trades which is good in learning along the way and i did make self learning things on seeking informations in the net which really helps me a lot.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:49:45 PM

Good suggestion since im doing this thing too when i was still starting as a newbie too on which you can actually practice trading on those platforms specially on simplefx since they do have a demo money which you can actually able to practice trades which is good in learning along the way and i did make self learning things on seeking informations in the net which really helps me a lot.
Yea for newbies it is a good platform to learn. But I don't know whether they will learn the real time difficulties or not in demo trading. In real time trading, it is very difficult to predict which is going to give good profit in future. Even the experts also can't predict in trading. So first learn to trade by reading forum comments and other trading books after that you can practice and invest a small amount and try in real time then only you will understand what all problems will come in trading.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:48:44 PM

Yea for newbies it is a good platform to learn. But I don't know whether they will learn the real time difficulties or not in demo trading. In real time trading, it is very difficult to predict which is going to give good profit in future. Even the experts also can't predict in trading. So first learn to trade by reading forum comments and other trading books after that you can practice and invest a small amount and try in real time then only you will understand what all problems will come in trading.

The truth is that, demo trading or same thing as practice trading are not same with real time trading because your fear comes in anxiety, emotions, all comes in when you are doing a real trade and could make you exit a winning trade. Reading books and practicing with a very small amount of real money will help.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:01:52 PM

The truth is that, demo trading or same thing as practice trading are not same with real time trading because your fear comes in anxiety, emotions, all comes in when you are doing a real trade and could make you exit a winning trade. Reading books and practicing with a very small amount of real money will help.
Practice the knowledge you learned slowly, you do not need hurry, nobody can rob your profit and the opportunities of Bitcoin never till its value pump to the moon. In this year, you still have much times to learning and improve your trading skills.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:05:19 AM

Practice the knowledge you learned slowly, you do not need hurry, nobody can rob your profit and the opportunities of Bitcoin never till its value pump to the moon. In this year, you still have much times to learning and improve your trading skills.
I agree, because once you hurry do you think you can learn in that way, no it makes only your learnings poor and make you lose and go back to basic it will only make a long time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:48:45 AM

hello, if you want to enter in trading world, here are some tips before you start.

1. choose a best trading site. i suggest bittrex.com, im also using that one.
2. take a lot of research on how to trade.
3. learn how does coins change in the market
4. invest small amount first so you could see how does trading works
5. ask for those people who has a lot of experience in trading.
6. and last but not the list try to exert some effort and hard works so you could be successful in trading.

hope this could help for you. Smiley Wink Smiley
celested

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:28:48 AM

Hello! I've only been to bitcoin for 5 months. I do not really have the experience as you go before. But in return, I work hard to find out about bitcoin. When I am involved in any matter I do not know very well look up and sure the information is true or not. And then decide.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:30:53 AM

just read and study about trading many on google about trading. If you're lazy to research, do not try to trade it's just the money you try to gamble, luck. you read babypips.com I am not sure if the website is correct but the theme is trading.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:41:27 AM

always monitor the movement of the trading market because the market can affect the value of a price. in addition we must be able to control the emotions by being patient to do the trading strategy itself.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:21:57 AM

Same with you i dont have yet any experiences about trading. So im in the process of learning about trading and trading strategies. So i am thankful that there is someone who taught me about it who are expert in this field.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

always monitor the movement of the trading market because the market can affect the value of a price. in addition we must be able to control the emotions by being patient to do the trading strategy itself.

Yes .In trading of bitcoin, you should not panic selling. Even you not get emotion, if the price of bitcoin getting low.Since it's digital currency, the price will be flucates. But you should follow the trading principal, to get rich.If the price reaches the low Value means, you need to brought.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:24:37 PM

As the thread title describes, practice is a must with bitcoin trading. Do with what you can afford, this will little by little help gain experience and know varied techniques in trading. Also slowly can increase the capital investment, which will help gain more profit. At present there are exchanges that are providing demo's to know about trading. We need to explore and find different sources to learn, but the best is self experimenting with small amounts.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

Your problems are very simple, if you just find time to read about trading or do research on them like google them then by now you'd have enough knowledge about it. But if you don't have time to read about trading and all then I would suggest for you to just stick to what you do best. Trading is very risky but its easy to understand if your mind is set to learn, the rest will just follow through.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:23:23 AM

First create an exchange account such as bittrex or liqui, then learn price action by understanding technical analysis. For beginners trading better use daily charts, specify prices in the over sold or low price and the area where the price is overbought. Buy at oversold prices and wait a few days, the most important in trading is dont be greedy. And for beginner traders better choose coin that already has a large volume and market cap or rank 10 coinmarketcap so that when prices fall from the purchase price there will be the possibility of the price rises again.

MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:06:33 AM

In trading you open a site like coinmarketcap.com for your coin referrence. Then select the coins you want to trade, i suggest bitcoin, eth and litecoin because they are promising coins. You must research of that kind of coin you want to enter into trading if you are already have full knowledge of that certain coin then you start invest in a small capital so that if the trading is good you slowly put up your capital but if trading is bad you try another coins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:21:22 AM

In trading you open a site like coinmarketcap.com for your coin referrence. Then select the coins you want to trade, i suggest bitcoin, eth and litecoin because they are promising coins. You must research of that kind of coin you want to enter into trading if you are already have full knowledge of that certain coin then you start invest in a small capital so that if the trading is good you slowly put up your capital but if trading is bad you try another coins.
When you are a newbie and wanted to enter in trading it is always need to do some research and eagerness to learn so you can earn money. It is not easy at first but later on you can learn and follow some tehniques and adopts the rule in trading. Yes start investing in a small capital then if you already learn somehow you can analyze the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: